The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2022, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 8
Sitoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSitoh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSitoh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vietbu cabin crew wknd pump n dump

Any live video for the pumping?
Old 12-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd..

When I saw her, she was wearing a fitted dress, like the black one, except it was more dark grey colour. Couldn't tell if she was braless or not (but as I will report later, she was, but nipples could not see under that dress)

I decided to buy a beer tower, this way can keep the table a long time, and also see her response after a few drinks

Mika: Wow, it's so expensive here to beer, in Vietnam its (smth really cheap lol)
Isn't it so expensive to buy so much beer?

Me: Yeah, but you are visiting all the way, so I hv to be good local host

We chatted a lot about how we got through lockdown, my bs sad story about break up with my gf and now wanting to date a viet girl
Mika told me she has a boyfriend, otherwise she would seriously consider dating me! She said if I ever go to HCMC, she will introduce me to her friend. Ofc, I dun care about waiting that long, my fuck interest was drinking beer with me at that moment

It seems her boyfriend and her had planned to visit together, but he got scared because he said cvd cases in SG very high and backed out. She was a bit mad with him about that, and said she used the app to meet friends, because she was traveling alone. She said she preferred to meet girls but guys also ok.

Her face was a bit red after 3 beers from the beer tower, and all of a sudden, her phone rings and it's her bf wanting to make a video call. Thought it may be a problem, but then she said "oh no, I promised to do video call with him at 8pm (7pm in Viet)". Fortunately, she said she couldn't do video because she didn't have data, and was planning to use the hotel wifi. I thought maybe a bit kinky to speak to bf with his tipsy girlfriend next to me, but she didn't take the video call.

It seems he works for the hyatt hotel in hcmc, and had booked a nice atas room in the hotel andaz in sg, nearby bugis n haji lane.

It was about 9:30pm, and she was pretty tipsy and also sweating, saying it was so hot in SG etc. Looked dam chio, in her tight dress, face a bit red from the drinking and body sweating. I was imagining if she can lift her arms, I can lick her sweaty vietbu armpits and I can report back to interested bros

Anyway, she said hot, so I suggested I show her a typical Singapore style ktv. Of course, this was not to be tour guide, and cannot sing song yet, but it was to get her to a quiet room, n drink some more and help her to forget her scared boyfriend in hcmc
Old 12-04-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

contd.

As we got up to walk from the bar, she was a bit tipsy and walking a little unsteady, but not drink.. but said she needed to hold onto me She apologised for not being a very good drinker (walau when is the last time i heard local girl apologise anything!)

I held her body close, feeling her tight, slim body in her tight dress, age difference 16 years, dam old uncle chikopek taking this bu to a nearby family ktv which only open for f&b in the room till 10:30. Her arms a bit sweat, which for me no problem, holding her close to me.

We went to nearby family ktv, with private room n f&b service now allowed. I know this place from before, but only friends outings. But I also knew the room would be quiet, I would get a nice bottle service and also service the friendly cute vietbu . contd..
Old 12-04-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 6
Stinkant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update bro, please continue
Old 12-04-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
With vtl travel resuming, I connected with this vietbu tourist from hanoi.

Her viet name is Mychau (english name Mika, which for some reason is tattood on her arm), age 28, works as a CC for vietjet and was getting a discount ticket for her trip from 5-10 april.

I had been speaking to her for past 1 month on BFF (best friend forever) mode on this bumble dating app (it's a more low key casual way to connect with girls, less pressure than dating mode). She has a bf in hanoi, however, on BFF mode, she was looking to make friends in s'pore to show her around. Ofc I wanted to be more than friends leh, and give her a nice head to toe licking and 3-hole fucking to remember her holiday

She is age 28, and I have fake age on that app of 33 (tho my real age 10 over years older, mid 40's). FR to follow, but here are her pics for bros to review:

Luv her body. Especially the 2nd pic. Can beo her bra shape clearly
Old 12-04-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 4
nathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to beholdnathansee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
contd..

When I saw her, she was wearing a fitted dress, like the black one, except it was more dark grey colour. Couldn't tell if she was braless or not (but as I will report later, she was, but nipples could not see under that dress)

I decided to buy a beer tower, this way can keep the table a long time, and also see her response after a few drinks

Mika: Wow, it's so expensive here to beer, in Vietnam its (smth really cheap lol)
Isn't it so expensive to buy so much beer?

Me: Yeah, but you are visiting all the way, so I hv to be good local host

We chatted a lot about how we got through lockdown, my bs sad story about break up with my gf and now wanting to date a viet girl
Mika told me she has a boyfriend, otherwise she would seriously consider dating me! She said if I ever go to HCMC, she will introduce me to her friend. Ofc, I dun care about waiting that long, my fuck interest was drinking beer with me at that moment

It seems her boyfriend and her had planned to visit together, but he got scared because he said cvd cases in SG very high and backed out. She was a bit mad with him about that, and said she used the app to meet friends, because she was traveling alone. She said she preferred to meet girls but guys also ok.

Her face was a bit red after 3 beers from the beer tower, and all of a sudden, her phone rings and it's her bf wanting to make a video call. Thought it may be a problem, but then she said "oh no, I promised to do video call with him at 8pm (7pm in Viet)". Fortunately, she said she couldn't do video because she didn't have data, and was planning to use the hotel wifi. I thought maybe a bit kinky to speak to bf with his tipsy girlfriend next to me, but she didn't take the video call.

It seems he works for the hyatt hotel in hcmc, and had booked a nice atas room in the hotel andaz in sg, nearby bugis n haji lane.

It was about 9:30pm, and she was pretty tipsy and also sweating, saying it was so hot in SG etc. Looked dam chio, in her tight dress, face a bit red from the drinking and body sweating. I was imagining if she can lift her arms, I can lick her sweaty vietbu armpits and I can report back to interested bros

Anyway, she said hot, so I suggested I show her a typical Singapore style ktv. Of course, this was not to be tour guide, and cannot sing song yet, but it was to get her to a quiet room, n drink some more and help her to forget her scared boyfriend in hcmc
Really heating up, camping for more. Keep it coming bro and I just replied your DM.
Old 12-04-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Good story, looking forward to your next update
Old 12-04-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Look forward to hear how you explore her holes bro. Keep going. Thanks
Old 12-04-2022, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2169 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait for more...
Old 12-04-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

well done...add 18 pts for u

Quote:
contd.

As we got up to walk from the bar, she was a bit tipsy and walking a little unsteady, but not drink.. but said she needed to hold onto me She apologised for not being a very good drinker (walau when is the last time i heard local girl apologise anything!)

I held her body close, feeling her tight, slim body in her tight dress, age difference 16 years, dam old uncle chikopek taking this bu to a nearby family ktv which only open for f&b in the room till 10:30. Her arms a bit sweat, which for me no problem, holding her close to me.

We went to nearby family ktv, with private room n f&b service now allowed. I know this place from before, but only friends outings. But I also knew the room would be quiet, I would get a nice bottle service and also service the friendly cute vietbu . contd..
Old 12-04-2022, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
well done...add 18 pts for u
bro fwchong humble thanks
Old 12-04-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

contd

we walked down the n bridge road to the family ktv. it's clean joint but old, n the uncle at the reception didnt seem to care, we only wanted a room with drink for 2 pax.

he said cannot do karaoke inside but can serve drinks, i went to my usual chivas n request a bottle. mika did not object.

in the room, two bench style couch in L-shape, she sat on one me in the other. did not want to sit next to me but no problem, take it slow. i also knew her bf had tried video calling a few more times while we walked to the karoaoke.

the bottle arrived, and i poured for her and me. since she was sitting in L-shape on a big couch, her short dress was riding up. could not zaogeng her underwear, but in my chikopek mind, can see it is easy to finger her if i am next to her.

we drink a little more, the room is quiet but she was happy because of aircon. her bf call again on the video call, her phone on the table. she ignored his last call saying "he calls too much, if he so interested, should have come on the trip"

i decide this the moment to act, i stood up and top up her drink, but sit on the bench nxt to her, inside of my previous place. i placed my arm around her asking if she was ok. she nodded, but her eyes were fixed on mine.

i decided to act again, i lean forward and kiss her lips. no resistance as i put my tongue into her mouth. then she stopped "I have boyfriend you know!" i asked "where is he now?" .. she laughed .. I kissed her again, since she didn't answer. In KTV, not easy to do much, can see camera red light above, but I decide to at least move my hand to her thigh, under short skirt. Dunno if it was the warm weather or her arousal, if it was dam warm. My inner voice is inviting my hands to explore n research if this taken vietbu tourist had shaved or kept her chee bye hairy.

contd..
Old 13-04-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

New camping site.

Bro thor, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 13-04-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
SforSEX is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Can't wait for more...
Old 13-04-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dreamwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
contd

we walked down the n bridge road to the family ktv. it's clean joint but old, n the uncle at the reception didnt seem to care, we only wanted a room with drink for 2 pax.

he said cannot do karaoke inside but can serve drinks, i went to my usual chivas n request a bottle. mika did not object.

in the room, two bench style couch in L-shape, she sat on one me in the other. did not want to sit next to me but no problem, take it slow. i also knew her bf had tried video calling a few more times while we walked to the karoaoke.

the bottle arrived, and i poured for her and me. since she was sitting in L-shape on a big couch, her short dress was riding up. could not zaogeng her underwear, but in my chikopek mind, can see it is easy to finger her if i am next to her.

we drink a little more, the room is quiet but she was happy because of aircon. her bf call again on the video call, her phone on the table. she ignored his last call saying "he calls too much, if he so interested, should have come on the trip"

i decide this the moment to act, i stood up and top up her drink, but sit on the bench nxt to her, inside of my previous place. i placed my arm around her asking if she was ok. she nodded, but her eyes were fixed on mine.

i decided to act again, i lean forward and kiss her lips. no resistance as i put my tongue into her mouth. then she stopped "I have boyfriend you know!" i asked "where is he now?" .. she laughed .. I kissed her again, since she didn't answer. In KTV, not easy to do much, can see camera red light above, but I decide to at least move my hand to her thigh, under short skirt. Dunno if it was the warm weather or her arousal, if it was dam warm. My inner voice is inviting my hands to explore n research if this taken vietbu tourist had shaved or kept her chee bye hairy.

contd..
power story bro ... camping for more
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1