The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
kikiandcoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Travel to JB 2022

Hi Guys,

May I know about the traveling to JB by bus steps?. Planned to travel down during May period.

From wad i know, we need to install the mysejethera app, and upload the vaccination status, then on the day of going, fill up the "traveller" part in the mysejathera app, I do heard about needing internet acess when using the app to verify at malaysia custom?

or did i miss out any part, Tried to looking for guide online but some is not very clear.

And may i know is it safe at JB? looking for some action along KSL stretched, heard theres alot of crimes and stuffs

Thanks!
Old 15-04-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
88jc88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Travel to JB 2022

Just pay $2 for the bus and head in. The Mysejahtera app can be used to scan even without data connection. So far went in 5-6times even went in at midnight even since boarder reopen but all good. Never see any crimes or what so ever but still just becareful. Some places don’t even ask you to scan , they just waved you in but just be safe and scan incase they ask for it and you’ll end up troubling urself.
Old 16-04-2022, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikiandcoco View Post
Hi Guys,

May I know about the traveling to JB by bus steps?. Planned to travel down during May period.

From wad i know, we need to install the mysejethera app, and upload the vaccination status, then on the day of going, fill up the "traveller" part in the mysejathera app, I do heard about needing internet acess when using the app to verify at malaysia custom?

or did i miss out any part, Tried to looking for guide online but some is not very clear.

And may i know is it safe at JB? looking for some action along KSL stretched, heard theres alot of crimes and stuffs

Thanks!
By bus? Then be prepared to wait long long as there is no public buses running cross borders at the moment. The buses will stop at Woodlands Train station bus stop and not cross into JB unlike pre-covid times.
You need to walk up the bridge and walk to the ICA checkpoint.... then take the shuttle bus to reach CIQ.
When I reached Woodlands this morning..... I was shocked at the queue at the bridge up to the ICA checkpoint and decided to abort my trip. I took a taxi to Marsiling MRT and when the driver heard I abort my trip because of the crowd..... he told me actually the queue is only crowded for those travelling by bus. Those driving in or by motorcycle actually clear immigration quite fast. He then recommended me to go in JB by motorcycle taxi.... only about S$10-$15/=

He detoured and proceeded to the carpark behind Kranji MRT where there is a group of guys gathered. I alighted and approached those guys and they confirmed can bring me into JB CIQ on their motorcycles. But they wanted S$20 for the 1 way trip. Refused to bargain saying today's trip will be some delay but is still faster than taking the shuttle bus.
Finally I agreed and followed one of them ro his malaysian plate motorcycle. At least his bike is a Superfour unlike some of the other smaller Honda Waves which I saw. The trip across by bike is actually quite smooth and fast... cleared both checkpoints in @ 25 mins and asked him to drop me off at Kings spa.
Old 16-04-2022, 03:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post

He then recommended me to go in JB by motorcycle taxi.... only about S$10-$15/=

The trip across by bike is actually quite smooth and fast... cleared both checkpoints in @ 25 mins and asked him to drop me off at Kings spa.
Motorcycle taxis...... thats interesting.
Old 16-04-2022, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Travel to JB 2022

Thanks, sound like the Bangkok motor-sai

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 16-04-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Motorcycle taxis...... thats interesting.
Nothing new...... this has been around even before covid period.
Old 16-04-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
He then recommended me to go in JB by motorcycle taxi.... only about S$10-$15/=

But they wanted S$20 for the 1 way trip.
Bro...... dun spoil the market pls.
From Kranji carpark to JB is only S$10 per trip... previously pickup location is Woodlands Ctr carpark oso S$10.

From JB to SG (Woodlands Ctr bus-stop or Kranji MRT) is rm$15 if pickup from :
a) Jln Lim Quee (opp the taxi stand),
b) Petron station opp CIQ (riders will sit at the sarabat stall along Jln Siu Chin).

c) If pickup from Larkin bus terminal... it is rm$20.

Many of these riders actually have jobs in SGP..... they just want to earn some extra income by ferrying pillion on their way home to JB or coming into SGP.
Old 18-04-2022, 02:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
713CDO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post

From JB to SG (Woodlands Ctr bus-stop or Kranji MRT) is rm$15 if pickup from :
a) Jln Lim Quee (opp the taxi stand),
b) Petron station opp CIQ (riders will sit at the sarabat stall along Jln Siu Chin).

c) If pickup from Larkin bus terminal... it is rm$20.
Price increased oredi meh?
Before border closure it was only 10rm from CIQ to Woodlands.
Pay a little more to ride pawang chia at 20rm per pax (need 4 pax) or bao the car for 80rm if you dun wanna share with others.
Wonder what's the rate now for pawang chia?
Old 20-04-2022, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Broomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 713CDO View Post
Price increased oredi meh?
Before border closure it was only 10rm from CIQ to Woodlands.
Pay a little more to ride pawang chia at 20rm per pax (need 4 pax) or bao the car for 80rm if you dun wanna share with others.
Wonder what's the rate now for pawang chia?
Bawang cars so cheap? It was always 25SGD but they would send you to your doorstep. Bao car is usually 50 or 60 SGD. All these are precovid. Don't know if the inflation caused any increase in price.
Old 20-04-2022, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
713CDO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broomer View Post
Bawang cars so cheap? It was always 25SGD but they would send you to your doorstep. Bao car is usually 50 or 60 SGD. All these are precovid. Don't know if the inflation caused any increase in price.
You kenna carrotheaded if you are paying S$25.... unless it was special occasions like public holiday weekend or after midnight timing.

rm$20 was pre-covid rate..... now remain the same oso rm$20 per head or rm$80 to bao the car.... trip is to Woodlands train stn taxi stand or Marsiling / Kranji MRTs. Of course you need to pay more if you want to be send to your doorstep. How much more this one you negotiate with the driver.
Old 21-04-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 428 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 713CDO View Post
You kenna carrotheaded if you are paying S$25.... unless it was special occasions like public holiday weekend or after midnight timing.

rm$20 was pre-covid rate..... now remain the same oso rm$20 per head or rm$80 to bao the car.... trip is to Woodlands train stn taxi stand or Marsiling / Kranji MRTs. Of course you need to pay more if you want to be send to your doorstep. How much more this one you negotiate with the driver.
You are right. There are opportunists on weekends / public holidays who will prey on the crowds especially singkies and charge them exorbitant rates to ferry them back to SG.
But those locals working in SG and regular visitors know the market rates and will not pay these exorbitant prices.
Old 21-04-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88jc88 View Post
Just pay $2 for the bus and head in. The Mysejahtera app can be used to scan even without data connection. So far went in 5-6times even went in at midnight even since boarder reopen but all good. Never see any crimes or what so ever but still just becareful. Some places don’t even ask you to scan , they just waved you in but just be safe and scan incase they ask for it and you’ll end up troubling urself.
Never see any crimes means you are lucky. It is really not the best time to go in.
Old 23-04-2022, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Never see any crimes means you are lucky. It is really not the best time to go in.
I think many Singaporeans dun agree with you as today the causeway vehicle jam is back.... mostly all are SG registered vehicles.

I myself have been travelling to JB every 3-4 days with today my 7th trip there. During all this trips never see or hear of any crimes against Singkies. There was once while waiting at KSL pickup point for my Grab to arrive.... a young man approached the couple beside me to ask for money to buy a meal saying he has not eaten. The couple did not give him any money but instead gave him a packet of the mango sticky rice and some buns which they had bought. He accepted the food and went to a corner of the pickup point start eating. That was the closest incident I came across with regards to your "crimes" claims.
Old 23-04-2022, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 667 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
I think many Singaporeans dun agree with you as today the causeway vehicle jam is back.... mostly all are SG registered vehicles.

I myself have been travelling to JB every 3-4 days with today my 7th trip there. During all this trips never see or hear of any crimes against Singkies. There was once while waiting at KSL pickup point for my Grab to arrive.... a young man approached the couple beside me to ask for money to buy a meal saying he has not eaten. The couple did not give him any money but instead gave him a packet of the mango sticky rice and some buns which they had bought. He accepted the food and went to a corner of the pickup point start eating. That was the closest incident I came across with regards to your "crimes" claims.
I think many Singaporeans will agree that jb is a dangerous place. They just don’t believe it will happen to them.
Old 24-04-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
I think many Singaporeans will agree that jb is a dangerous place. They just don’t believe it will happen to them.
You keep on telling people JB is a dangerous place and don't go there and say those people who keep on telling people to go there must be thieves and can't wait for us to go there. Then is it right to say you might also be some spa or massage parlor or KTV operator who so scared then they will snatch away all your business and you will not be able to continue exploiting the bros held ransom trap in SG? HAHA.

Come on people, if you think JB is dangerous, what about US, India and Cambodia and etc. Robbing and thieving happen all the time around the world and it is up to individual to be street smart to avoid them to your best. At least you are not encountering gun shooting, raping or pushing you down the train track etc which is life threatening.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1