The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jamesboy2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexify View Post
Maybe can try this HJ joint at Austin area with all young SYT malay Masseuse. the massage was ok, not those anyhow massage kind. they only charge 125 for 1hr massage + HJ. another 50/100 for them to take off clothes + roam and suck nipples depending on how good your negotiation skills are.

they got quite very chio masseuse, interested bros pls pm me.
i dont think they do FJ, max is BJ
Bro can share loc pls, TIA!
Old 09-05-2022, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jb massage with special

Please share your lobang! Tyvm!
Old 09-05-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
siemreap108 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro, can share the contact with me? I will share mine with you.
Old 10-05-2022, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 7
Thechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of lightThechampion is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Maybe can try this HJ joint at Austin area with all young SYT malay Masseuse. the massage was ok, not those anyhow massage kind. they only charge 125 for 1hr massage + HJ. another 50/100 for them to take off clothes + roam and suck nipples depending on how good your negotiation skills are.

Bro can share contact ?
Old 10-05-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 10
xpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud ofxpeipanx has much to be proud of

Thanks to bro Zexify. His info legit ya. Make a move yesterday to hunt around jb. Went to jalan abad looking for proper massage with happy ending. Found 1 place. Hope to get syt masseuse as tricked pic from michat, end up got auntie type. However ya the quality for massage i rate 8/10. Opted happy ending too as my intention to splash the cash. Just give it a try.

Felt empty inside as i plan to get chio at least. Haha. Finish the session rest a bit, make a drive to Austin area. Any shop i got source i try to contact. End up at point as info by bro Zexify. The shop number no more valid. I directly go to explore.

Asked counter guy for recommendation, gave me suggestion but i refused, then i saw 1 hot ml, unlucky shes ady got booking, then counterman suggest another name. Gve a chance as i want to get released by chio syt.

Then session began. And ya this kind of place not for proper massage ya. Its memang for hanky money based. Please dont expect to get good massage here. Bonus question pop up and sure i ask the option. Not able to offer me max option as shes on red flag. Then opted max she can give.

What i can say its wow wow man. Superb view for me..my type. Cant stop to impress towards her beauty pairs. Drooling. Haha. Told me that shes not full timer there. Super yes for rtf. Will go for max offer when the red flag finish.

2 times happy ending for yesterday. Place getting well known as their stock i can say crazy choices. The damage please dont ask as you value what you got with the money. As for me its still not overpaid, and i enjoyed it i have no complaint.

I give 9/10 for 2nd session. Super hot. Credit to bro Zexify for the guidance.

Happy hunting guys. The info is there, no need to dm me as bro Zexify ady highlight the place area. Cheers.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 8
zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!zoolander222 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeipanx View Post
Thanks to bro Zexify. His info legit ya. Make a move yesterday to hunt around jb. Went to jalan abad looking for proper massage with happy ending. Found 1 place. Hope to get syt masseuse as tricked pic from michat, end up got auntie type. However ya the quality for massage i rate 8/10. Opted happy ending too as my intention to splash the cash. Just give it a try.

Felt empty inside as i plan to get chio at least. Haha. Finish the session rest a bit, make a drive to Austin area. Any shop i got source i try to contact. End up at point as info by bro Zexify. The shop number no more valid. I directly go to explore.

Asked counter guy for recommendation, gave me suggestion but i refused, then i saw 1 hot ml, unlucky shes ady got booking, then counterman suggest another name. Gve a chance as i want to get released by chio syt.

Then session began. And ya this kind of place not for proper massage ya. Its memang for hanky money based. Please dont expect to get good massage here. Bonus question pop up and sure i ask the option. Not able to offer me max option as shes on red flag. Then opted max she can give.

What i can say its wow wow man. Superb view for me..my type. Cant stop to impress towards her beauty pairs. Drooling. Haha. Told me that shes not full timer there. Super yes for rtf. Will go for max offer when the red flag finish.

2 times happy ending for yesterday. Place getting well known as their stock i can say crazy choices. The damage please dont ask as you value what you got with the money. As for me its still not overpaid, and i enjoyed it i have no complaint.

I give 9/10 for 2nd session. Super hot. Credit to bro Zexify for the guidance.

Happy hunting guys. The info is there, no need to dm me as bro Zexify ady highlight the place area. Cheers.

Wow thanks bro… will definitely check it out this weekend. Bro Zexify is a legend hahahahahah.

Will provide my fr .
Old 11-05-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Anyone have any recommendations for King spa? I've beeb there once recently and frankly speaking, the MLs there are mostly MILF categories.. I want syt....
Old 11-05-2022, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tommi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, can share contact of the Jen find! Was away for more than 10 years and only recently return to the scene. Lost all contacts. Please share. Thank you!
Old 11-05-2022, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
bluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluepoker is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
Anyone have any recommendations for King spa? I've beeb there once recently and frankly speaking, the MLs there are mostly MILF categories.. I want syt....
I tried few times recently, majority is milfs currently…
I do see some younger one wearing white shirt though

Anyone knows their number?
Old 11-05-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
jamesleng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro can share location? Will be visiting JB this month end.
Thanks!
Old 11-05-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KayPohMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Pm location pls!
Old 11-05-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 2
Zexify is one of the Best!Zexify is one of the Best!Zexify is one of the Best!

can contact them on telegram: Bombshell_studio
Old 11-05-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you!

also looking for chinese ones, local or non-local

Last edited by fullofschiiit; 11-05-2022 at 11:08 PM.
Old 12-05-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
siemreap108 is Cool - loads of Potential

PM location pls. Tks
Old 12-05-2022, 03:23 AM
Samster (M)

JayB209 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Thanks bro for the info, pm sent. Hope to hear from you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1