The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 13
kamikaze1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Is it okay to lose your virginity to a sex worker?

Hi, is it okay to lose one's virginity to a sex worker and would it be awkward when you are doing the deed for the 1st time with no experience with them?
Old 28-05-2022, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: Is it okay to lose your virginity to a sex worker?

Nothing weird they will give you ang pow if you tell them
Old 28-05-2022, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
kryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze1990 View Post
Hi, is it okay to lose one's virginity to a sex worker and would it be awkward when you are doing the deed for the 1st time with no experience with them?
sex is always awkward the first time, doesnt matter who you do it with.
you might be so shy or anxious that you can't get hard enough. Or once you put on the condom, you get soft because you are not used to using condoms.
if you are good enough to get it hard, you might be so excited that you are having sex that you pump and cum too fast.

again, the above happens to most first timers, regardless of sex worker or a lovely partner.
so, is it ok to lose your virginity to a sex worker? i would say yes, but of course it also depends on your moral values and on how much value you place upon your virginity.

but in terms of value for money, having your first time with sex workers, you may be on the losing end. but hey, just think of it as buying experience.
Old 28-05-2022, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Always a classic request in the sex industry
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 28-05-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12281 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post

"Do not tee gong my boy, lao liang understands. Many always claim to be first timer" replied the sex worker.

Sex workers are not interested whether if you are first timer. They just want to know can you pay for their services. Also they just want you to enter and shoot out fast. Time is precious to them.
Old 28-05-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze1990 View Post
If your social circle is wide enough, you may meet ladies (experienced or divorced) who are also on the prowl, looking for their virgin boys.

Through my previous conversations with some of them, they witty said they are looking to train their first dragon. Unfortunately I am no longer a virgin boy so I was not to be their trainee
Old 28-05-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
LeeChongWai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Always a classic request in the sex industry
Did you request for ang pow too?
Old 28-05-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by candle2000 View Post
If your social circle is wide enough, you may meet ladies (experienced or divorced) who are also on the prowl, looking for their virgin boys.

Through my previous conversations with some of them, they witty said they are looking to train their first dragon. Unfortunately I am no longer a virgin boy so I was not to be their trainee
Just curious, which kinds of social situations / settings are best to meet such ladies?
Old 28-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsf21 View Post
Just curious, which kinds of social situations / settings are best to meet such ladies?
Join:
1. sporting groups like jogging and bicycling
2. go back to classroom to learn new language
3. cooking classes
4. line dance group
5. social drinking
6. Go tour
7. Your HDB RCs (volunteer as member or join the activities
And if you are young, energetic , have time to spare and some cash for expenses/tuition fees, definitely meet new friends.

A word of advice..........never be choosy if someone comes along

If you are shy and reluctant to join/register or do anything....then liao
If presently has no cash flow, get extra jobs like weekends if on 5 days week.
Some cash is still needed. No free lunch/dinner unless sibei handsome like K-pop idols.

Especially if you are single and not attached, the other party is more keen to
know you without worry.

This is the internet age..........no need to spoon feed and ask for contacts cos they are not working FLs/MLs.
Old 28-05-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Join:
3. cooking classes
4. line dance group
5. social drinking
6. Go tour
And if you are young, energetic , have time to spare and some cash for expenses/tuition fees, definitely meet new friends.

Some cash is still needed. No free lunch/dinner unless sibei handsome like K-pop idols.

know you without worry.

This is the internet age..........no need to spoon feed and ask for contacts cos they are not working FLs/MLs.
I did have some successes when I widen my social circles. But that was 5 to 10 years ago. I temporary stop socializing cos many want to get marry and have kids. I am not too keen to get marry and have kid(s). After awhile they left.

I am never choosy and I got my pussies but later left cos I am the type who do not want long term commitments.
Old 28-05-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2203 / Power: 8
bbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond reputebbsf21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Join:
3. cooking classes
4. line dance group
5. social drinking
6. Go tour

know you without worry.

Wah good advice, up you bro
Old 28-05-2022, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbsf21 View Post
......................up you bro
Thanks and returned +11
Old 31-05-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

i lost mine 28 years ago to a Cat100 in geylang called xiao qian. no regrets even though it opened doors for financial expenses but i look at it positively, as least geylang (and later the massage and FL scene) provided me an outlet not to have to (tell) lie to women just to get laid.

some of what we do in a commercial transaction rarely happens in real life
Old 31-05-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
i lost mine 28 years ago to a Cat100 in geylang called xiao qian. no regrets even though it opened doors for financial expenses but i look at it positively, as least geylang (and later the massage and FL scene) provided me an outlet not to have to (tell) lie to women just to get laid.

some of what we do in a commercial transaction rarely happens in real life
Virginity means not yet copulate.

At times I wonder if virginity is still so important to the men in this internet age. This is the Year Two Thousand onwards.

Maybe the conservative males want to let go their virginity on wedding nights.

Many are not comfortable or brave enough to do it with strangers/MLs/FLs for whatever logic, reasons or belief. Very very few males are asexual.

Some males want to get rid of their virgin boys status. But sad to say they could not find girlfriends/potential spouses.

Finally if you (the male) yet to copulate till RIP, Congratulations ! You achieve celibacy

(P.S. :This is purly candle2000's thought regarding men virginity)
Old 31-05-2022, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Ok lah, i lose it to my FB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1