The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-12-2022, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
@guyorgirl WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Thank you! Appreciate the encouragement. Really
Old 04-12-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
TaureanBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, up to support!
Old 04-12-2022, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Wow wow, good story TS!

Now let’s see if Janice would want begging for more sessions to come
Old 04-12-2022, 10:04 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Tell us her reactions after the deed. Funny when a woman is sexually aroused she looses all sense of inhibition. You can strip her all naked and she will not feel uncomfortable.

Please more details...

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 04-12-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
xroguex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more~
Old 05-12-2022, 05:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good story!
Old 05-12-2022, 09:31 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaureanBoy View Post
Fantastic story TS, up to support!
Thanks... return favor later, I can't give anymore liao

p/s: This is based on a true story (details/information is however skewed slightly to deter identification)

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Wow wow, good story TS!

Now let’s see if Janice would want begging for more sessions to come
Penning 2nd session liao. Will share more in details through the course of time (not EVERY time) and also how we eventually ended it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
Tell us her reactions after the deed. Funny when a woman is sexually aroused she looses all sense of inhibition. You can strip her all naked and she will not feel uncomfortable.

Please more details...
Not a fun sight, it's coming up. Damn stress after that actually. It's always after something we do, that we regret or we get shock why we do it. The details are coming up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xroguex View Post
Camping for more~
Bring torchlight, start campfire and marshmallows please! I like a good roasted marshmallow, yum!!! Sticky and sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSomeFun View Post
Good story!
Thank you. Appreciate the encouragement Bring popcorn, I like the sweet ones.
Old 05-12-2022, 09:36 AM
Samster

This part might be a bit hard to swallow as guilt overtook eventually. From a happy moment, it became something sad. But we'll see how the events eventually unfold, ya?

Apologies to any if they felt offended by what transpired. I didn't mean to hurt my boss/colleague, but things unravel as they would for any man and woman subconsciously.

-------------------------

With Janice holding on that tightly, I couldn't do anything except kiss her neck, cheek and hugged her back.

gog: Janice, you are so good, this is amazing.

I gasped out loud without thinking.

Janice's face was flushed red and I was still recovering from the orgasm I was having. I pulled out my cock of her and was pleased with what I had achieved. My cock was still hard. I was hoping for a second round and hopefully she would be a more willing participant this time. But...

Janice turned her face to the left where her hand was grabbing around the table. I saw it. She had accidentally grabbed her bible by accident during our event. She burst into tears when she realised what she had just done.

She just had sex with another man who is not her husband. I felt shameful (really) and bad. I tried to calm her down.

Janice: Please, no.. just leave me alone, I beg you, please, just leave, I'll be alright, let me have some time alone.

Janice pushed me away refusing to let me go near her and was crying. I just had the time of my life but now the girl infront of me who enjoyed our moment is now regretting and crying.

The deed is done, I've violated her, and she has betrayed her marriage vows. I also have let Eric down by taking his wife. 1001 things ran through my mind. I'm an asshole.

gog: Ok... I'll.... text you later.

There's nothing I can do, no amount of pacifying will soothe her at this stage, it's only best that I disappear for now. Only then can she calm down and get dressed.

Janice nodded her head, looking away from me and crying as I told her that. She covered her body with her hands, but there's only so much she can cover, especially when one hand was covering her her face in shame. I felt damn bad that whole night. I, for the first time in my life, understood what sleepless means.

I tossed, turned in bed, thinking why did I do that. Yeah sure, I had the time of my life, but... why did I hurt some one I cared about?
Old 05-12-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lonelyboyels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what a twist
Old 05-12-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

OMG you creampie your friend's wife LMAO

Is Janice a Catholic?
Old 05-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post

Is Janice a Catholic?
Did you even bother to read?

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 05-12-2022, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ozymandias deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
This part might be a bit hard to swallow as guilt overtook eventually. From a happy moment, it became something sad. But we'll see how the events eventually unfold, ya?

Apologies to any if they felt offended by what transpired. I didn't mean to hurt my boss/colleague, but things unravel as they would for any man and woman subconsciously.

-------------------------

With Janice holding on that tightly, I couldn't do anything except kiss her neck, cheek and hugged her back.

gog: Janice, you are so good, this is amazing.

I gasped out loud without thinking.

Janice's face was flushed red and I was still recovering from the orgasm I was having. I pulled out my cock of her and was pleased with what I had achieved. My cock was still hard. I was hoping for a second round and hopefully she would be a more willing participant this time. But...

Janice turned her face to the left where her hand was grabbing around the table. I saw it. She had accidentally grabbed her bible by accident during our event. She burst into tears when she realised what she had just done.

She just had sex with another man who is not her husband. I felt shameful (really) and bad. I tried to calm her down.

Janice: Please, no.. just leave me alone, I beg you, please, just leave, I'll be alright, let me have some time alone.

Janice pushed me away refusing to let me go near her and was crying. I just had the time of my life but now the girl infront of me who enjoyed our moment is now regretting and crying.

The deed is done, I've violated her, and she has betrayed her marriage vows. I also have let Eric down by taking his wife. 1001 things ran through my mind. I'm an asshole.

gog: Ok... I'll.... text you later.

There's nothing I can do, no amount of pacifying will soothe her at this stage, it's only best that I disappear for now. Only then can she calm down and get dressed.

Janice nodded her head, looking away from me and crying as I told her that. She covered her body with her hands, but there's only so much she can cover, especially when one hand was covering her her face in shame. I felt damn bad that whole night. I, for the first time in my life, understood what sleepless means.

I tossed, turned in bed, thinking why did I do that. Yeah sure, I had the time of my life, but... why did I hurt some one I cared about?

GG,

You know, I am unsure as to whether you lost her but at this point you might have just done the silliest thing possible. Leaving her to her thoughts within her faith and leaving her feel like a harlot is possibly the worst thing you could have done.

Whatever you do at this point going forward if she reverts to faith and type , then any chance is over. But leaving her to her thoughts is possible the worst risk of all. Risk mitigation involves telling her that you have strong feelings for her and the you love her. I think you have done enough to show that you do.

Ozy
Old 05-12-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Durategra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dude! You leave us hanging right at the climax point.. don’t like that leh.. at least complete each particular episode?
Btw, I used to attend church many years ago too, pretty religiously as well and I’ve encountered many, “innocent” but “pious” girls in church! Guess everyone goes thru their phases in life
Old 05-12-2022, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboyels View Post
what a twist
That’s why I’ve been sharing about Janice, her faith and her personal/character. The person in doubt here is not just an ordinary woman that has no shame or religion or treats herself like some cheap product. There are repercussions when such things happen.

A twist is not really unexpected at this point of time. Guilt and shame will always sink in after things happen. It’s always after things happen. No different for Janice. If she’s a slut or what, she’ll probably feel nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post

Is Janice a Catholic?
Correction, I creampie my friend, not my friend’s wife

She’s a Christian. Slight differences based on technicalities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Did you even bother to read?
Chill bro, he was lucky I posted the saucy parts maybe haven’t read the earlier ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozymandias View Post
GG,

You know, I am unsure as to whether you lost her but at this point you might have just done the silliest thing possible. Leaving her to her thoughts within her faith and leaving her feel like a harlot is possibly the worst thing you could have done.

Whatever you do at this point going forward if she reverts to faith and type , then any chance is over. But leaving her to her thoughts is possible the worst risk of all. Risk mitigation involves telling her that you have strong feelings for her and the you love her. I think you have done enough to show that you do.

Ozy
Hey bro, thanks for the comments. I really appreciate your kind feedback and words. Means a lot to me.

I’ve known women for a fair bit especially when they are sad or displeased and unhappy. No amount of consolation can help.

Sticking around might help if the issue was not caused by you. But right there, right then, I did something wrong. She gave in to her body and instead of thinking rationally dropped herself beyond the pits of redemption.

Marriage betrayal and infidelity is not something anybody takes likely. Especially for her. Sticking around might cause more discomfort and upset her further.

Telling her things like ‘it’s alright’, ‘don’t worry’ really won’t help. She’s ashamed there and then unable to compose herself anymore. In that state, her mind is running and unable to have a proper thought process.

Whether she reverts back to faith and or whatnot, was not my primary concern, my concern was her well being and I obliged her to leave her alone thereafter the act.

My hope was not she would continue the sinful relationship with me but rather able to face what she had done and come to terms with it herself not because I tell her it’s alright and console her.

She needed to come to terms with it herself. Thank you for the kind words and reply. Really appreciate it.
Old 05-12-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durategra View Post
Dude! You leave us hanging right at the climax point.. don’t like that leh.. at least complete each particular episode?
Btw, I used to attend church many years ago too, pretty religiously as well and I’ve encountered many, “innocent” but “pious” girls in church! Guess everyone goes thru their phases in life
Climax over liao leh I cummed into her liao

Granted there are still errors but each part I post is severely rethought and proof read many times. I don’t want to post something that is fast but full of errors or flow.

As for the church girls… that’s another story. I won’t share too much though. But you know, I know, can already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1