The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2013, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future
Re: STD Check

You my friend, Omnia, are a true gentleman. You have crossed your swords with TGL before and you still write in a decent way to him. Let's see if TGL returns the favor in kind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
if u r truly concerned abt yr safety perhaps u sld go for an STD check yrself(assuming u hv not done so already)...why?...becuz others who had bonked this Fei Fei may hv then gone on to bonk yr fav mms who u may hv then ltr gone on to bonk?....

actually i encourage all chiongsters to go for regular routine STD screenings as raw sex appears to be quite common in gl...like it r not, it seems to be prevalent...for eg. the recently retired 66(24M13) who appeared to be a fav of yrs was a well known easily rawable mm...so u scared r not?....the retired Xiao Yu(2041) use to provide AJ amongst others etc....

bk to FF...let me try n put things in perspective based on facts, not just hearsay n assumptions...

i had called FF x 2 n can confirm tat she offered AJ but capped not raw at xtra $50...personally not aware tat she was charging xtra for raw FJ...i can also confirm tat based on my chats wif her, FF did not appear to like staying in Sin, she struck me as being unhappy n wanted to return to PRC asap...so actually i am not tat surprised she left when she did...also taking into consideration the CNY effect...she also cld hv gotten a hong bao fm one of her regulars?...

now i am not saying tat FF did not carry a health risk...she did but likewise so do others...wat i am saying is tat just becuz FF left when she did does not necessarily mean tat it was becuz of STD...

btw i am glad to say tat my latest routine STD screening puts me in the pink of health...
Old 22-02-2013, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

It is a fact that many of punters here sleep with a lot of WLs. And I would say that most of us are already "blood brothers" to a certain extent, since we probably are all screwing a lot of the same women, day in and day out. Likewise, whoever one screws, if they raw someone else and catch a STD, they probably pass it along.

Having a pink of health does not mean anything though, because of window periods etc. I think you agree with me on that one. But then again, having a pink of health does boost the ego or at least relieve oneself of that guilt that one might be carrying something.

Btw, congrats on your clean bill of health.

Quote:
if u r truly concerned abt yr safety perhaps u sld go for an STD check yrself(assuming u hv not done so already)...why?...becuz others who had bonked this Fei Fei may hv then gone on to bonk yr fav mms who u may hv then ltr gone on to bonk?....

actually i encourage all chiongsters to go for regular routine STD screenings as raw sex appears to be quite common in gl...like it r not, it seems to be prevalent...for eg. the recently retired 66(24M13) who appeared to be a fav of yrs was a well known easily rawable mm...so u scared r not?....the retired Xiao Yu(2041) use to provide AJ amongst others etc....

bk to FF...let me try n put things in perspective based on facts, not just hearsay n assumptions...

i had called FF x 2 n can confirm tat she offered AJ but capped not raw at xtra $50...personally not aware tat she was charging xtra for raw FJ...i can also confirm tat based on my chats wif her, FF did not appear to like staying in Sin, she struck me as being unhappy n wanted to return to PRC asap...so actually i am not tat surprised she left when she did...also taking into consideration the CNY effect...she also cld hv gotten a hong bao fm one of her regulars?...

now i am not saying tat FF did not carry a health risk...she did but likewise so do others...wat i am saying is tat just becuz FF left when she did does not necessarily mean tat it was becuz of STD...

btw i am glad to say tat my latest routine STD screening puts me in the pink of health...
Old 22-02-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

appreciate the compliments bro...but actually i was just calling it like i c it(been travelling hence my late response)...this health issue is definitely a cause for concern...however at the same time i dont think one sld get over alarmed as well..

cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
You my friend, Omnia, are a true gentleman. You have crossed your swords with TGL before and you still write in a decent way to him. Let's see if TGL returns the favor in kind.
Old 22-02-2013, 11:16 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

wat u say is actually v true...

i only named retired mms for obvious reasons...but regular gl chiongsters sld prolly know tat there r quite afew current tops APs out there who r quite easily rawable after a rtf r 2nd rtf onwards..so the risks exist...better to be aware rather than put one's head in the sand...

yes u r also correct to mention "window periods"...tat is why i said it is impt to go for regular routine STD checks...personally hv done so since i started chionging regularly yrs ago n now it has becum a habit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
It is a fact that many of punters here sleep with a lot of WLs. And I would say that most of us are already "blood brothers" to a certain extent, since we probably are all screwing a lot of the same women, day in and day out. Likewise, whoever one screws, if they raw someone else and catch a STD, they probably pass it along.

Having a pink of health does not mean anything though, because of window periods etc. I think you agree with me on that one. But then again, having a pink of health does boost the ego or at least relieve oneself of that guilt that one might be carrying something.

Btw, congrats on your clean bill of health.
Old 23-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

Quote:
the wy i c it, try not to get overly influenced by wat others say abt any mm(looks n svcs)...be it in sbf r otherwise..why?...becuz the way a session wif an mm turns out invariably depends on the human nature variables factor wrt both the mm n the punter...sometimes others 'get' n u dont n vice versa sometimes u may 'get' while others dont...

so if u like wat u c n get a vibe, then just go for it...keeping expectations in check n gg wif the flow...if it turns out bad, chalk it up to experience n move on...on the otherhand if it turns out to be enjoyable, the shiok feeling is all the more pleasurable...to me nothing beats, the thrill n kick of an unexpected surprise enjoyable bonk wif an mm tat u lust for...

it is noteworthy tat Max mentioned the retired hottie Shuang Shuang(16W12)...if i had been overly influenced by the earlier negative frs on her in sbf, i may well hv missed out on this hot gem altogether...now just recallling my unexpected surprise delight of my initial passionate encounter wif Shuang Shuang gives me a boner...

on the issue of frenching...no doubt looks help....but i personally think all is not lost if u aint a shuai ge(me just a hum sup lo)...dress smart, potray high std of hygiene(including oral hygiene), being confidently charming (wifout being pushy) n a barrel of laughs may well help overcome not being a shuai ge...also keeping expectations in check knowing tat u cant win them all is prolly impt as well...

for the record me did not get tongue fm either LuLu(16W12) r Jing Jing(16W12)...tried LuLu once (svcs) n Jing Jing twice(loo,p9ks) but nevertheless still lucky to get passionate frenching fm the elegant chiobu Xiao Bai(1606A)...
!9
oh yes i was initially drawn to yr post becuz i too like Baby(2831A) n Qian Qian(2062)...so if u find any other gems like these two, do let us know!...
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, personal experience and tips. Really appreciate it. Will definitely bonk if i come across a new pretty, tall and slender with big boobs. If fair smooth porcelain skin, cup size does not matter liao.

So, that makes 2 clean, confident and charming 'hum sup lo' lurking in gl

Glad to hear about your shuang shuang episode. 'Heng' u stood by your feel and did not sway with the lalangs. Btw i could hardly envisage fhe look of xiao bai in a passonate french. U r one happy man i guess

I have lately been alternating between jing jing, qian qian each time before taking on a new wl that i have not tried. Today supposed to explore new wl but received a sms from baby 2831a yesterday and therefor ended up with her today instead, once again disrupting my todo list. This is my first rtf with baby and it was a memorable one.

Glad that you also like Baby, just like many bros do. I cannot thank you guys enough for the accurate FRs and recommendation to bonk Baby.

i will just add on and share my experience with baby 2831a based on my 2 sessions with her.

Looks- 6.5/10 average and with a cfm look. Very seductive. With her slim waist and big boobs she looks damn nice in those uniforms.

Body- 9/10 good height, wavy, slim and slender with huge knockers. It would be 9.5/10 if her butt perks up a little more.

Boobs- 9.5/10 anti gravity yet soft to touch and most importantly to me is that it is All NATURAL looks like a c+ to me but not surprised when she said is d becos of her slenderness. Not important beos anything bigger than b cup is excess baggage..That said, if all else equal, i will go for big boobs....

Action- I skipped all the service like catbath and ar on my rtf. We frenched once door closed. She will as usual, once awhile, lure me with her tongue and then move away when i stick out my tongue. We undressed each other and went to bathe. Lots of raba and more passionate frenches during shower followed by heavy patting on the bed. Licked her all over and painted her until she was all wet.

She was even shivering with groose pimples all over her body at some points. This scene sort of reminded me of Barbie which i have not rtf for no reason. I better plan one with Barbie soon. Anyway, Baby continued to moan and wriggle on the bed with her hands grabbing on the pillow and bedsheet. It was a damn beautiful sight. I continued painting with both my hands fondling her beautiful breast while looking straight at the face of a hot chick accepting my full servicing package.... This continue until she said i needed to stop painting becos she cannot tahan anymore. I let go of her breast but continued painting as i expected her to either bring me up to french or move her pussy away from my tongue. However she did neither. I rested my chin on the bed and my tongue continued to twir, leaving it to her to initiate a breaklock and move away from my tongue. She still did not move but her soft moan continued.

A while later, she then begged me to fxxk her. I cannot tahan liao. Capped up and started pumping her. Pumped in many styles. When i moved to doggie position, it reminded me of how i doggied jing jing. Nice view of the ass and slim waist for both of them!! If i can add a few ounce of flesh to Baby's ass, her body would have been perfect! The bonking continued for quite long until i was concerned that she might be drained or hurt. I am quite sensitive to their wellbeing in this aspect (cos got to take care of these sweeties who served us so well mah)..

So i stopped and we cuddled for a while. The aircon was blasting but we were both perspiring and panting. We could then feel each others' heatbeats, pumping very hard still... When she recovered, she started to clean my didi with wet wipes very gently and started giving me a bbbj, quit a standard one. I just relaxed on the bed and watched her. Before my sperm explosion, i told her that i was coming. She did not respond. I then called out 2 more times "coming....coming" but she continue to ignore. She instead, increased the momentum until i exploded in her mouth. She continued with the bbbj and sucked me dry. The feeling was out of the world! This was the second time in my 'fxxking' history that i actually moaned uncontrollably, literally, for i was in an Xtreme orgasmic state!!. It was fxxking AWESOME!! This entire session lasted 2 hours. Thank you Baby!

Post Action- She cleaned herself up and came back to hug me on the bed. We were both dead tired. After some rest, Baby said the sexxion was very shiok and she wanted to try a 3some with me as she has not tried before. Call her wild, playful or seductive but she actualy blushed , grinned and looked shyly away, exuberating the kind of 'xiao nu ren' in her, when i asked her if she really cummed and for how many times, just to make fun of her.

She later asked me which of the 3 i would prefer, to tarma with her; lisa, lily or caishan. She said that all 3 are her 'sister' and she actually recommended i take lisa over her roommate lily and caishan.

Personally, I dun think i can handle 2 girls. Besides, i am not sure if i will enjoy more with 2 girls in an hour or 1 girl in 2 hours? I somewhat feel that there must be some different feel we can get out of a 3some if we can handle them.

Any bro tried before and can share your experiences?

All bros please feel free to share which of the 3 gals you would pick to tarma with Baby and why.

Thanks.

Last edited by gogerek; 25-02-2013 at 08:57 AM.
Old 24-02-2013, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:

bro omnia, I applaud you my friend! Also just back from trips. Action starts Monday!

Plan this week: Xiao Bai X 4, Fei Fei 62A X 1, Lu Lu all the three 3 X 2, Lin Yang X 2, Mei Bao X 1, Cindy x2

I think that will keep me busy for the week.
Old 24-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 12
gogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of lightgogerek is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
bro omnia, I applaud you my friend! Also just back from trips. Action starts Monday!

Plan this week: Xiao Bai X 4, Fei Fei 62A X 1, Lu Lu all the three 3 X 2, Lin Yang X 2, Mei Bao X 1, Cindy x2

Wah bro, sorry, i 'kaypo' here abit...you mean you are planning to up 8 WL in 7 days? And Xiao Bai x 4 means 4 sessions at one go?

If so, I must applaud you too
Old 25-02-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

tks bro...

looks like u hv quite the varied sex buffet for the cumming wk!...Lin Yang appears to be the intriguing one to me...strikes me as genuine n nice mm once u get to know her...

enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post

Old 25-02-2013, 12:49 AM
Samster

enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro omnia, Lin Yang is a genuine college graduate from a quite good Uni in PRC. And she is a good Latin dancer. but this is a hard nut to crack. I am still working on it.

Last time you mention this tall Xi Wen 2009? Will check her out soon.
Old 25-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogerek View Post

Wah bro, sorry, i 'kaypo' here abit...you mean you are planning to up 8 WL in 7 days? And Xiao Bai x 4 means 4 sessions at one go?

If so, I must applaud you too
Hehe, bro, I just got horny sometimes , quite often actually.

Cheers,
Old 25-02-2013, 01:03 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Lin Yang resemblances 金荷娜 Kim Ha Neul to me, of coz not as chio I got tat feeling after I watch the korean drama 紳士的品格. Support her as a genuine MM.
Old 25-02-2013, 01:05 AM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=enigma;8571197]Bro omnia, Lin Yang is a genuine college graduate from a quite good Uni in PRC. And she is a good Latin dancer. but this is a hard nut to crack. I am still working on it.
QUOTE]

bro enigma what r u working on?
Old 25-02-2013, 01:13 AM
Samster

Her body? Her heart? or both?
Old 25-02-2013, 01:20 AM

Good luck bro!
Old 25-02-2013, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Good luck bro!
Thanks! And same to you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1