The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Battle Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
In case those don't know what's happening, this is some brief explanation what's going on between us and the old fool SEAJ.

Ain't going to debate with that old skunk from Indonesia any more. But instead will write some FACTS that readers here doesn't know.

Should you need evidences, I'll gladly search back all his past post and give you the link.

10 facts that you should know about this OLD SEAJ!

1. SEAJ is not a Farang/Ang moh/Caucasian but he is Chinese born Indonesia. (Can verify with those CP chiongsters who used to chiong with him before)

2.SEAJ is an old retiree banker.
(Can verify with those CP chiongsters who used to chiong with him before)

3.SEAJ is el cheapo, who only goes for cheap bonks. Those KTV girls he can't afford. Beside that he also asked samsters to stop TCSS so that his data can last longer. (Can verify with those CP chiongsters and his recent post about this.)

4. SEAJ has many clones, but he admitted to have one, don't know for whatever uses. (Can verify in his recent post dated yesterday)

5. SEAJ USED to be an agent, he admitted to run a tour company before. But who knows he still running it. By eliminate all the small time agents, he can gain the businesses solely by himself. Very cunning.
(Can verify in his recent post, dated yesterday also)

6. SEAJ got a lackey by moniker Oolouis. This boot licker will back SEAJ up whenever there's flame about SEAJ. Besides that SEAJ claimed Oolouis is flirty rich, to the extend can buy over me.
(Can verify by searching moniker Oolouis, out of his 700+ post 60% all backing up this SEAJ)

7.SEAJ is talk cock number 1 in SBF. Many samsters asking for evidences, about me, and some other samsters being an agent, instead of producing one, he keep diverting other things. (Can verify by read this thread, asking him umpteen times. He even openly declared that he got infos via PM, but when asked he divert to other things.)

8.SEAJ loves the word LMFAO. If he can't reply or got nothing to say, he
will just reply "LMFAO"
(Can verify by reading his recent post, 99% contain the word LMFAO)

9.SEAJ will labeled you as an agent if you go against him. (Can verify by reading the lastest post in this thread, our bro Treemon99 just suffer similar fate)

10.SEAJ is a cancer to international threads. (Can verify by going to CP thread 1 and recently all the thai threads)

Will add more things in the future. So those who still want this old SEAJ, I don't know what to say.

http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=138

http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=139
Good and right statements about SEAJ LOL

Excepted that I don't think he is an agent. IMHO just an old retired dumbass who has nothing to do during days beside trolling on boards (sbf, isg ...Etc).
A dumbass who thinks he is so clever and all people who are against him are necessairly idiots and/or clones LOL

Sometimes if many people don't like you, it's just because you're an asshole .. nothing to do with a conspiracy.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Should we nominate SEAJ as asshole of this forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
You and nonteerak...
SEAJ old fool. How much SBF pays you for being such an asshole?
Old 04-02-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snacky View Post
Good and right statements about SEAJ LOL

Excepted that I don't think he is an agent.
Thanks. Nope, he is an agent for sure. And I think he got paid for being such an asshole here.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
SEAJ old fool. How much SBF pays you for being such an asshole?
Quote:
Thanks. Nope, he is an agent for sure. And I think he got paid for being such an asshole here.
Ahhh…. I See!!

OK, Let’s cataloq this all!!
• I'm a stealth agent
• I’m starting a multi-billion Stealth agent company with Oolouis and Mr. Mystery X
• I'm a lady boy
• I'm a crook fungshui master
• I’m a dictator
• I’m being paid by SBF
• I’m being paid to be an asshole here.

Anything else?
LMFAO
SEAJ
Old 04-02-2015, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ahhh…. I See!!

• I'm a stealth agent
• I’m starting a multi-billion Stealth agent company with Oolouis and Mr. Mystery X
• I'm a lady boy
• I’m a dictator
• I’m being paid by SBF
LMFAO!!

Of course there's more. I already listed down 10 facts about you. In fact more than 10, but I also got life, those 10 facts consider good enough for people to know about you before they thought your doing is so noble.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
he got paid for being such an asshole here.
Then he must be very rich
Old 04-02-2015, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Incorrect. Let me correct you. He used to be rich, but got conned by girls in CP.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Incorrect. Let me correct you. He used to be rich, but got conned by girls in CP.
Oh......... Knnz I tot he always haolian he sibei li hai ........ How cum get conned by pussies? Knnz he retire banker lei got so kum gong until like that ah? Sibei chiam la........... Sad story indeed .........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 04-02-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh.... OK!
Additions!

• I'm a stealth agent
• I'm a lady boy
• I’m a dictator
• I’m being paid by SBF
* I used to be filthy rich, now I'm broke

Anything else?
LMFAO
Old 04-02-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ahhh.... OK!
Additions!

• I'm a stealth agent
• I'm a lady boy
• I’m a dictator
• I’m being paid by SBF
* I used to be filthy rich, now I'm broke

Anything else?
LMFAO
Ladyboy .......... U forgot to add u used to get con by gals now u con others ............. LFMAO

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 04-02-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treemon99 View Post
Ladyboy .......... U forgot to add u used to get con by gals now u con others ............. LFMAO
Oh, OK!

Is this what happened to you?

Come to think of it, last year I did a gal from Nana plaza who was actually lousy; kept on telling me that she actually prefer big Black guys as she just got divorced from a Singaporean who couldn’t get it up.

Had originally wanted to just get rid of her without doing her, but got to talking and she told me that she used to just be regular born-and-bred Bangkok girl working in an office. Her biggest misfortune was meeting her ex-husband who she got hung-up on from the fact that he loves to Ass rim her. She never could get enough of him licking her thoroughly in her nether regions, so much so that even if he was poor and cheap skated (only gave her THB200K and some cheap ass trinkets as her sin sod) she still married him.

Well, being ass-licked is of course not something which can keep any marriage together – and even when he told her she could screw around outside with ANYBODY as he just couldn’t get it up, she knew that she had to leave the idiot.

Well, she played him, pulled all the tricks she had up her sleeves – but the sad thing about it all was that this idiot husband just ain’t got nothing. Poor girl – that’s how she ended up in Nana trolling for black guys.

Felt a bit sorry for her, tried, but since she’s now so loose, screwing her was out of the question. I ended up just having her giving me a blow job – which she alternated with the thorough licking of my ass. Yup, she does know how to ass lick GREAT! Her ex-husband gave her good lessons!

That Singaporean you?

Toodles!
SEAJ
Old 04-02-2015, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh, OK!

Is this what happened to you?

Come to think of it, last year I did a gal from Nana plaza who was actually lousy; kept on telling me that she actually prefer big Black guys as she just got divorced from a Singaporean who couldn’t get it up.

Had originally wanted to just get rid of her without doing her, but got to talking and she told me that she used to just be regular born-and-bred Bangkok girl working in an office. Her biggest misfortune was meeting her ex-husband who she got hung-up on from the fact that he loves to Ass rim her. She never could get enough of him licking her thoroughly in her nether regions, so much so that even if he was poor and cheap skated (only gave her THB200K and some cheap ass trinkets as her sin sod) she still married him.

Well, being ass-licked is of course not something which can keep any marriage together – and even when he told her she could screw around outside with ANYBODY as he just couldn’t get it up, she knew that she had to leave the idiot.

Well, she played him, pulled all the tricks she had up her sleeves – but the sad thing about it all was that this idiot husband just ain’t got nothing. Poor girl – that’s how she ended up in Nana trolling for black guys.

Felt a bit sorry for her, tried, but since she’s now so loose, screwing her was out of the question. I ended up just having her giving me a blow job – which she alternated with the thorough licking of my ass. Yup, she does know how to ass lick GREAT! Her ex-husband gave her good lessons!

That Singaporean you?

Toodles!
SEAJ
Ladyboy............. My ex wife last year in Singapore lei and still in singapore lei what jiao wei u talking about? Cheebye talk about the topic la ........ How cum u get con by CP gals? Gong la ........ Phua chee bye chao ah gua u surez u fuck gal anot and not getting another pre op lady boy to blow u off while u jerk him off so both of u katoeys cum together ah.......... Or maybe not......... Maybe is u the one party that suck kukujiao and ur partner finger ur karcheng ...........LFMAO

Oi why u never ignore me? Peng wei ah chao ah gua......... Chee bye juz do wat u say la knnz ........

Saphan Kwai FAQ
Old 04-02-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ladyboy............. My ex wife last year in Singapore lei and still in singapore lei what jiao wei u talking about? Cheebye talk about the topic la ........ How cum u get con by CP gals? Gong la ........ Phua chee bye chao ah gua u surez u fuck gal anot and not getting another pre op lady boy to blow u off while u jerk him off so both of u katoeys cum together ah.......... LFMAO
In CP thread brothers there he called taikors said his mama was the old prostitute serving customers at Portland street buahwhaaaa I don't curse him I am just requoted from some others postings
Old 04-02-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ladyboy............. My ex wife last year in Singapore lei and still in singapore lei..
Relax and chill. He trying his best to irritates you. You think he went to Bkk for last recent years? He only stay in CP and HK. All those stories he made up is purely TALK COCK ONLY!
Old 04-02-2015, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Relax and chill. He trying his best to irritates you. You think he went to Bkk for last recent years? He only stay in CP and HK. All those stories he made up is purely TALK COCK ONLY!
Affirmative he never been to bangkok recent past years he is dreamer pcc to enjoy and post he went sauna in Macau buahwaaaaa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1