The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1029 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of
Re: KL - Bukit Bintang / Pudu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Was in KL recently and went to iHotel, Genesis and Hokkaido in that order. Stayed at the Grand Millennium and Genesis and Hokkaido were a stone's throw away.

I would rank iHotel the top of the lot actually. The place is clean and the OKT friendly. No facilities, just rooms. Girls' selection pretty decent, Thai, Indon and Viets. Seems I missed the Kazahk girl by about a week. Had an Indon cewek and she rocked and gave me everything I wanted. Forgot the price...235RM? Place is a little out of the way so I took Grab.

Taking the second spot is Genesis located in HSBC building. Take note that they have moved to the 8th floor. Place is presentable enough with one big viewing lounge. Gals were lazing around while some were playing pool. OKT would get the gals to fall in for your selection. Saw Viets, Indons, Thais and yes, Koreans, you heard me right. Took the Korean girl for I think 240RM. Her name was Suwon, pretty enough, skinny. No painting and she asked 200RM tip for frenching. I would usually refuse but gave in this time because I had never fucked a Korean before. Her french was good with lotsa tongue action.

in 3rd place is Hokkaido located on one of the sides of Fahrenheit 88. Go goggle it. Presentable facade but the rooms are basic and not very clean. Large lounge area macam JB spa. OKT would bring to a small lounge where the girls would fall in for you. Can't remember the line up, think they are Thais, Viets, Laos and one PRC gal. Most of them looked like farm animals and would rather be elsewhere. Took the Laotian because she smiled at me and had huge boobs. No frenching and minimal painting. I felt rushed. Can't remember the damage, think it was 265RM.

I also found a massage shop run by Thais, can't remember where. Was offered 2-lady massage for 400RM/hr. One MILF and one SYTish attended to me. Both had very tight bodies. GQ was a 700RM per lady offer for B2B and 69. Small head ruled because haven't had a tarma for years They switched off the lights and I was tonguing each of them in total darkness. Took their contact nos and jio'ed them to my hotel the next day for the same deal. This time the SYTish frenched me gao gao. Please don't ask me to share their contacts; they want to remain low-key and I don't want them to ghost me.

On a separate note, for good Western food I recommend The Ship opposite the WOLO Hotel. Not to be confused with another The Ship opposite HSBC Building. Place is macam Jack's Place but tastier and cheaper. A steak can be as low as 88RM. Took an Angus sirloin (300g) for 119RM. Damn tasty. Burp.

Wow
Quoted for own reference

Old 25-10-2023, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I also found a massage shop run by Thais, can't remember where. Was offered 2-lady massage for 400RM/hr. One MILF and one SYTish attended to me. Both had very tight bodies. GQ was a 700RM per lady offer for B2B and 69. Small head ruled because haven't had a tarma for years They switched off the lights and I was tonguing each of them in total darkness. Took their contact nos and jio'ed them to my hotel the next day for the same deal. This time the SYTish frenched me gao gao. Please don't ask me to share their contacts; they want to remain low-key and I don't want them to ghost me.

On a separate note, for good Western food I recommend The Ship opposite the WOLO Hotel. Not to be confused with another The Ship opposite HSBC Building. Place is macam Jack's Place but tastier and cheaper. A steak can be as low as 88RM. Took an Angus sirloin (300g) for 119RM. Damn tasty. Burp.
Entering KL soon. Last two paragraphs are what interest me most Anyone ever figure out, or OP ever figured out where is the thai massage place?
Old 25-10-2023, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
Awaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a Thai place behind ferenheid shopping center that offers SYT during my previous year trip. There were lots of them. I Just walked passed it but only has 1 older lady outside (still early too)

There is one next to Hokkaido but looks like all older ladies when I was visiting Hokkaido last week.
Old 25-10-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ssanonym deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if most legit hotel spas in the infamous bukit bintang area offer happy ending as a side?
Old 26-10-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Ah yes this is the place, along Jalan Gading. Dunno why can't use Google Maps to view the place anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaha View Post
There is a Thai place behind ferenheid shopping center that offers SYT during my previous year trip. There were lots of them. I Just walked passed it but only has 1 older lady outside (still early too).
Old 26-10-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

sarss88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if most legit hotel spas in the infamous bukit bintang area offer happy ending
Old 26-10-2023, 09:03 AM
Samster

sarss88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if most legit hotel spas in the infamous bukit bintang area offer happy ending?
Old 02-11-2023, 04:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Cobracar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got contact or link to outcall massage in BB?
Old 09-11-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
dandit is Cool - loads of Potential

Just went to ihotel, genesis and Hokkaido haha

I think genesis is 1st followed by ihotel then Hokkaido
Old 10-11-2023, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
vidkita3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying at Komune Living Cheras next week. Any chance of action over there?
Old 13-11-2023, 09:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -201 / Power: 0
radii radii radii

Hi guys hows the scene at Richmoore Hotel Pudu and Green Elephant now?
Old 19-11-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
aimstrubbish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros I have got a contact of FL Malay petite girl. Selling RM150. Only sell to 2-3 persons and stop. Pls do DM. Tq
Old 21-11-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Tittyhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, anyone got big boob Malay FL contact?
Old 28-11-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Mancalledding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by universale View Post
Since there have been a few closures, I put together a list of spas that are currently open in KL.

Hokkaido - BB
Genesis spa - BB
Green elephant - BB
Deluxe spa @ Federal - BB - (reopened recently)
Sense health spa - Mid Valley

Closed
Spa inside Hotel Soleil
Bond/Saboon spa @ Seasons tower

Looks like there are also some FL/ML options just past hotel soleil, for those that are more adventurous, as member edwardgreene kindly shared.

Please return the favour if you found this useful!
Thank you bro. Going up to KL end of the week, something to try!
Old 01-12-2023, 07:55 AM
Samster

mrtinman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going back to KL after being away for 5 years. Can't believe how much has changed and how the market seemed to have become smaller. Looking forward to seeing the options at Genesis and Hokkaido. Any other recos that are walking/5-10min grab ride away from Banyan Hotel in BB?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1