The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-01-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
SimCard8 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
FR for Maya from SH (Angpai quality indeed)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=715817

Looks: 9/10 Extremely beautiful and seductive lady
Boobs: 9/10 Full enhanced soft D
Shower: 9/10 Very good body and frontal scrub with those D boobs
French: 7/10 Passionate and loving
BBBJ: 8/10 Very long time spent loving my cock and lubricating it with her mouth
Body: 9/10 No fats, tall and slim
FJ: 8/10 Many positions were done and she took initiative on it. Can feel her cum and her pussy tighten maybe 3 times in the whole session.
GFE: 9/10 Very singaporean english which I suspect she have Singaporean bf b4. Talked about many things including her lack of customer which I doubted given her being so pretty. She kept stroke my dick when we were talking after the first FJ, no time for second round but no problem, very very happy talking to her.

RTF:The way she smiles and say come back to me again makes me trapped already.
1 word to describe my afternoon session with her. Superb!

If I may add another word. Chio!

Old 25-01-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 16
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaiexpress View Post
Heard a sad news from one of the previous fl who i know previously. Was suppose to come sg yesterday but was stop by immigration and took her 10 thumbprint. Guess cannot fuck her in sg anymore
Ask her if she minds sharing contact to fellow bros who are in Thailand at the moment, or going there for work/leisure soon.

Like that, at least she got some $ incoming.

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive
Old 25-01-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
PewPewCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=714887

Does anyone have FR of this girl? Very interested in her.
Old 25-01-2019, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by tito View Post
Ask her if she minds sharing contact to fellow bros who are in Thailand at the moment, or going there for work/leisure soon.

Like that, at least she got some $ incoming.
Old 25-01-2019, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
dunwantoknow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Nicole of Teeruklover

Just came back from a session with this girl and she's really sweet.

Looks: SYT, good complexion. Definitely it's her in the photo. She looks way younger than her real age.
Body: Spotting 158-160cm tall, taut skin and relatively fair for thai. She can pass off as chinese in some angle. Not an ounce of fat spotted on her belly, which is superb.
Boobs: Natural Big B. Raisin-size nipple which I tuned, sucked and licked away mercilessly.
Shower: SOP, made sure that you were thoroughly clean.
French: Depends on chemistry. Got french from her when I got her high during foreplay. Not the aggressive french, more like gf-type of french.
Fingering: Rubbed my index finger below during foreplay and I was pleasantly surprised that she gets wet very easily and super responsive. Hoseh, knew that I am in for a good time.
Painting: She is not shaved, but getting her high first was my objective. Very response to painting. Can really see that she's enjoying my paint works, judging from the moaning and the grip she has on my hair when I'm down there. Secretly horny, pushed my head inwards to give herself deeper feel of my tongue flicks.
FJ: Buay tahan liao, cap on, pumped her away. No need KY as she was already very wet. Did multiple positions with her and took significantly longer time to cum but not a word of complain from her.
GFE: Like I've mentioned, she is really sweet. Really girlfriend material type.

She's green in this line, and judging from the conversation we had, she initially didn't want to take up this job. Oh well, one thing lead to the next. I really admire her level of professionalism despite all that. She's hoping to quickly finish up her short stint in sg so that she can return home. Pinning this FR hoping to help her in some small ways. Thank you.
Old 25-01-2019, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
avez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any Emma Sophia FR?

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=715707
Old 25-01-2019, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
PussyInsider86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Arranged this slot with an ex Angpai here.

Melody under Bro Milkway96. Visited her on her previous Singapore tour.

Just look at those melons, they look really appetising and out of this world.

Looks: 95% to photos, what you see is what you get. Melons inclusive.
Boobs: 9.5/10 syt slim and seductive, totally in love with those ballons, rather soft to touch.
Shower: 9.5/10 it actually felt like I had 2 water floats helping to rub my back. Very sensual
Massage: 10/10 Very good massage, she keep going round and round my back pressing those balloons and nipples keep bua me, damn shiok.
Frenching: 9/10 speaks french well and deep
BBBJ: 11/10 besides the deep and wet BBBJ, after my dick well lubricated she giap it in between her boobs for a boobs fuck + the KY. Suggest bro to buy massage oil for her. It makes wonders
FJ: 9.5/10 who can resist, her moans like those xmm you bonk in secondary school, those devilish figure and watch her boobs bounce up and down or swing left and right like a pendulum.
GFE: 9/10 english quite ok for me. alot of talk cock. shes very into food but dont get fat. awesome.

RTF: yes because im totally dumbfounded the moment she strip until the end, like a dream. will live the dream again.
Old 25-01-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Review for the most cheerful girl I've bonk in 2019

FR for NICOLE

Nicole from Teeruk <----- Click here to view

Booking on: 24/01/2019
Time: 1500 hrs
Duration: 90 mins

Nicole is an average size girl, fair skinned and almost flawless body to being with. A very cheerful girl that makes you feel right at home the moment the session started. Very nice and cheerful girl with the sweetest smile I've seen in the recent months.
Strip her down slowly while having a flirty chat with her makes her shy.
Did not get a full view of her body till we got to the toilet.

Shower was full of GFE, Nice and gentle with a tiny bit of teasing and kissing.
Light frenching. Serviced me clean before washing herself.
Great body with the sexercise that we are about to go into.

Service is a little green at first. Lots of kissing and light frenching though.
Decent foreplay and oral skills to get me started.
Carried her up and lay her down nicely and did a little milking and sucking then fingering and painting her wet pussy.
Her legs trembled when i was painting and fingering her while she moans with pleasure~

Did her missionary and sitting for the 1st shot which didn't last too long due to the excellent foreplay. Feeling real awesome when firing off my load in her warm love nest and collapsed beside her exhausted from the hard and fast pumping action.
Cleans my tool with a wet tissue and lied down beside me like a GF.
Cuddled for a while and had a little chat before she started Deep frenching me and getting me ready for the round 2.
Her oral in round 2 was more passionate and did it even longer than round 1.
She got excited when i told her i wanna start banging that she caps me the wrong side.
Took a new cap, unrolled it quickly over my tool and instantly planted herself over my hard tool and started some hard riding and grinding.
Flipped her over for some doggy, sitting position then wacked full speed in missionary.
Firing off round 2 on body while she grabs my tool and started rubbing the head. I think i don't have to explain how that feels right?

Clean up a little and checked the time and realized i am only one hour into the session. WOW~ it's been some time that i finished 2 rounds that quick.
We rested and cuddled a while before proceeding to wash up which is still as good as the first with a little more frenching this time.

Final Verdict:
Ended my session with Nicole a happy man. And OH YES!~ I freaking will RTF~ I will and i want to.
Seriously can't wait for my next session with her.
Not forgetting to mentioned, Nicole's GFE is SOLID.

But as usual, GFE and some service standard is very subjective to your chemistry with her. But i guess you should receive a near similar experience as long you do your part in your own grooming and hygiene.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 25-01-2019, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 7
Dzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to allDzire is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Min from galaxy xscorts
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=715867

Location: 9/10 accessible with car park right beside. Didn’t like that the condo is shared toilet. But you can view other girls sitting in the kitchen when you go wash up. Can aim next target

Looks: 8.5/10 85% from the photos. tried booking her from other stables, but all that came up wasn’t her. Not disappointed as it was her, but not SYT looking.

Body : slim/petite. With a few tattoos here and there.

Cat bath: the moment we are in the toilet. She pulled back my boiboi skin, washed clean clean and went down on me. Sucking and licking my balls, DT my boiboi. My leg went wobbly even before the session.

BBBJ: 15/10 bros that love this should definitely try her. Good suction/rhythm. Sensation is out of this world. made me moan throughout by sucking my cock for a good whole 15mins. She DT my boiboi till almost at the back of her head. (Asked if she was tired? Replied as long as you love it, I can still continue”) A+ for effort definitely

Boobs: firm enhanced D. Not really soft to fondle with.

Frenching:10/10 constantly flicking her tongue in my mouth as though they were dancing, suddenly suck my tongue fully into her mouth. Wow

Fj : 10/10 started with missionary. Pump her until she buay tahan, moans like a wild kitty. Kept talking dirty and I Changed to doggy as it was my fav position. Can fk and grab boobies.
Whispered into her ears that I should release my ‘platoon’ so have time to recover for 2nd shot,

Cim: 15/10 pumped her in doggy and told her I was cumming soon and needed her to standby. When I pulled out, she ripped my CD away and sucked with the continuation of flicking her tongue at the tip of my boiboi. She sucked me dry and drew out my entire ‘battalion’ instead. AND she swallowed!

GFE: 9/10 she sensed that I was tired and gave me a massage, strength was there and were right on point to the areas that was really sore. I thought I didn’t have strength for the 2nd round as I was really tired. She licked wet wet my neck and ear. Getting me into the mood again. boiboi recieved command that it was time to raise the flag.

2nd FJ: she started with BBBJ and climbed on top of me, she told me that she never hard a cock that’s that hard before. She started pounding. Our groin area were literally ‘clapping’ as though we were in a concert. Our ‘piak piak’ was so loud that the other girls outside were giggling so loudly. thats when I know that the Room wasn’t soundproof.

I went back to my fav doggy position and after awhile I knew I had to cum into her mouth again. “Give it to me” was what she said and I pulled out and inserted boiboi into her mouth. She managed to suck out a reserved ‘platoon’ that I thought never existed which she then again swallowed. I moaned and legs were definitely wobbly at this point of time.

RTF: definitely a good bonk and was surprised in a few ways, (but I think she going back soon. Can check with OKT)
Old 25-01-2019, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1023 / Power: 11
kobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud ofkobayashi12 has much to be proud of

FR For Anny from TRL

First of all, thanks bro SK.
Was 15 mins - 20 mins late but bro SK went to rearrange with another bro to ensure every second was worth my penny.
10/10 arrangement

Looks/Body (9/10): Prettier in person and as most FRs that was given for her.

French (8/10): After the SOP shower, went into room and spoke french.

Catbath/BBBJ (9/10): She knows what she is doing.

FJ (9/10): It is always a sight to behold watching her boobs bounce.

Once again, thanks bro SK.
Old 25-01-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LSHorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Nami from SH

Bonk date: 24th jan
Face: cute and pretty, discount about 10% from the photos
Boobs: natural B, not so saggy like the photo, big nipples
Body: quite tall, think about 168cm. Slim girl
Characteristic: smile a lot, passable English to have simple conversation, nice girl.
BBBJ: I usually don’t enjoy BBBJ but I like her style of blowjob, suit my liking.
GFE: pretty high (to me at least)
RTF: yes to me

Disclaimer: YMMV
Old 25-01-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Mansion stable is rollypolly and merci’s clone. Be very careful if you wanna try.

I used to go for rollypolly girls. But their standard really dropped so much.
wah, how did you find out about their connection? I was lucky that I didn't get tua-ed like so many bros here kanna-ed previously, when I booked Nadia.
Old 25-01-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Tikitaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
Review for the most cheerful girl I've bonk in 2019

FR for NICOLE

Nicole from Teeruk <----- Click here to view

Booking on: 24/01/2019
Time: 1500 hrs
Duration: 90 mins

Nicole is an average size girl, fair skinned and almost flawless body to being with. A very cheerful girl that makes you feel right at home the moment the session started. Very nice and cheerful girl with the sweetest smile I've seen in the recent months.
Strip her down slowly while having a flirty chat with her makes her shy.
Did not get a full view of her body till we got to the toilet.

Shower was full of GFE, Nice and gentle with a tiny bit of teasing and kissing.
Light frenching. Serviced me clean before washing herself.
Great body with the sexercise that we are about to go into.

Service is a little green at first. Lots of kissing and light frenching though.
Decent foreplay and oral skills to get me started.
Carried her up and lay her down nicely and did a little milking and sucking then fingering and painting her wet pussy.
Her legs trembled when i was painting and fingering her while she moans with pleasure~

Did her missionary and sitting for the 1st shot which didn't last too long due to the excellent foreplay. Feeling real awesome when firing off my load in her warm love nest and collapsed beside her exhausted from the hard and fast pumping action.
Cleans my tool with a wet tissue and lied down beside me like a GF.
Cuddled for a while and had a little chat before she started Deep frenching me and getting me ready for the round 2.
Her oral in round 2 was more passionate and did it even longer than round 1.
She got excited when i told her i wanna start banging that she caps me the wrong side.
Took a new cap, unrolled it quickly over my tool and instantly planted herself over my hard tool and started some hard riding and grinding.
Flipped her over for some doggy, sitting position then wacked full speed in missionary.
Firing off round 2 on body while she grabs my tool and started rubbing the head. I think i don't have to explain how that feels right?

Clean up a little and checked the time and realized i am only one hour into the session. WOW~ it's been some time that i finished 2 rounds that quick.
We rested and cuddled a while before proceeding to wash up which is still as good as the first with a little more frenching this time.

Final Verdict:
Ended my session with Nicole a happy man. And OH YES!~ I freaking will RTF~ I will and i want to.
Seriously can't wait for my next session with her.
Not forgetting to mentioned, Nicole's GFE is SOLID.

But as usual, GFE and some service standard is very subjective to your chemistry with her. But i guess you should receive a near similar experience as long you do your part in your own grooming and hygiene.
Does she wear braces?
Old 25-01-2019, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikitaka View Post
Does she wear braces?
Nope. She doesn't.
Old 25-01-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!Krillin is one of the Best!

Very short sharing.
If need more details, can PM me.

Sexamazon - Carolyn
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=714049
Looks: 8.5/10 (pan-asian, celeb kind of look)

Sexhouse69 - Maya
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=715817
Looks: 7.5/10

For both:
- Posted pics are definitely accurate references.
- Service average.
- Kissing and BBBJ below average.
- Personally, would not RTF.

I suppose both are ang pais by today's standards, but compared to say 5 years ago.. can only say times have changed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1