The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2020, 05:15 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: M1 Banned sbfsg.org

SpaceX plan to bring speedy broadband to the world starts now

https://www.cnet.com/news/spacex-pla...ld-starts-now/

The first big bundle of Starlink satellites is set to launch Wednesday on a Falcon 9. It could be the start of a whole new way to share Elon Musk memes.

Eric Mack mugshot
Eric Mack
May 15, 2019 3:45 PM PDT
spacex-starlink-satellites
Sixty Starlink satellites have been packed into a Falcon 9.

SpaceX
Yet another Elon Musk plan to shake up an entire industry could get off the ground Wednesday night when a SpaceX Falcon 9 is set to launch the first batch of satellites for the company's Starlink broadband network.

SpaceX launched a pair of prototype satellites for the service last year, but these are the first of the "production design" version of Starlink's satellites.

Earlier in the week, Musk tweeted an image of the 60 satellites all crammed into the fairing of a Falcon 9, which had a successful test firing and is ready to launch as soon as 7:30 p.m. PT Wednesday from Florida's Cape Canaveral Air Force Station.

According to SpaceX COO Gwynne Shotwell, they'll serve as a demonstration and test setup for a constellation of satellites designed to eventually include thousands of the flying data links beaming internet access around the globe.

Musk cautioned that expectations for this first launch should be tempered, saying "much will likely go wrong." He added that six more launches of 60 satellites will be needed for the service to even begin to offer "minor" coverage.

SpaceX hopes to eventually build up the mega constellation to 12,000 satellites. It's essentially a new approach for delivering commercial satellite internet.

Most other satellite internet services, like Viasat or HughesNet, rely on a handful of big satellites in geostationary orbit, over 22,000 miles (35,000 kilometers) above Earth.

Signals and data travel back and forth between those satellites and customers' satellite dishes, as well as larger ground stations on Earth, to bring the internet into the homes of hundreds of thousands of customers, often in rural locations with few other options.

Watch this: Musk readies internet satellites, EU battles Russian...
1:13
Traveling all those thousands of miles from high orbit can cause high levels of latency when using satellite internet, as anyone who's ever Skyped over such a connection will tell you. Things like real-time video calls and gaming can become difficult when there's lag and delay in the line from data having to travel to space and back over and over again.

So the idea behind Starlink is to use satellites at a much lower orbit to cut down on all that lag time. Sounds great, but there's a catch. Because the satellites will be much closer to the surface of the Earth, they'll only be able to "see" far smaller areas, so a much greater number of them will be required to cover the whole planet.

The company's application to the Federal Communications Commission outlines its plan to begin by deploying an army of over 4,400 small satellites in low Earth orbit between 1,100 kilometers (684 miles) and 1,325 kilometers (823 miles) above us. In April, the FCC also gave the OK for over 1,500 of these satellites to orbit as low as 550 kilometers (342 miles) to reduce space junk. (The satellites will re-enter the atmosphere and burn up sooner at the end of their useful lives.) That'll also put a little more distance between Starlink and satellites from planned competing services like OneWeb, backed by Richard Branson.

Once the first 800 satellites in this constellation are up and running, that will be enough "to provide initial US and international coverage for broadband services," the company says in its FCC application. "Deployment of the remainder of that constellation will complete coverage and add capacity around the world."

starlink
A figure from SpaceX's application to the FCC

Federal Communications Commission/SpaceX
But that's not all. Once its low-Earth-orbit constellation is up and working, SpaceX hopes to launch an even larger flock of satellites, 7,518 of them to be exact, at an orbit of around 340 kilometers (211 miles) in altitude.

SpaceX says this "VLEO constellation" would provide added capacity where it's needed around the world, "enabling the provision of high speed, high bandwidth, low latency broadband services that are truly competitive with terrestrial alternatives."

SpaceX isn't the only company hoping to operate a constellation of satellites in low Earth orbit. Globalstar and Iridium have operated dozens of satellites for voice services at that altitude for many years, and OneWeb already has approval for a constellation of several hundred broadband satellites. But Musk's plan is arguably more ambitious by an order of magnitude.

To make this audacious plan work, SpaceX has more emerging tech it'll eventually include on each satellite, in the form of lasers allowing them to communicate and coordinate with each other.

The launch of the Starlink's satellites "fires the starting pistol on laser communications use in space to provide connectivity for even the most remote places on Earth," said Markus Knapek, an engineer and board member for laser communications company Mynaric.

You'll still have to wait awhile before you can connect to SpaceX's new network. Musk says the full service probably won't be up and running until the middle of the next decade, just in time for it to help fund his other audacious plans, like sending us to Mars to give Starman a space high five.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-01-2020, 07:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 11
TequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTequilaSunrise is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
1.1.1.1 is not going anywhere as cloudflare has become a dominant entity and is only going to get bigger
That maybe so but still if you are married and you use such apps, your wife would tend to get suspicious on why you would need an app to bypass MDA, but this is only if you are using android 10 and below phone and its still a good 10 - 12 years even before 5.0 gets deprecated let alone the higher versions

There still has to be a way in which the carrier settings can be manipulated to use google dns (without any usage of any apps) for phones below android 10
Old 27-01-2020, 09:58 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

There is nothing on your phone that indicates you are using https://1.1.1.1 as long as you don't turn on the VPN. You can easily place the app icon in your utilities folder where it won't even be noticed.

You can even hide the app from your settings. https://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-hi...hone-and-ipad/

And there are a myriad of reasons to use a private DNS rather than the one assigned by default by your ISP and speed is main reason.

I connect from NZ and I'm not subjected to MDA blocks but I'm still using 1.1.1.1 because it keeps my ISP from snooping and also reduces latency considerably.

Finally if your wife controls every aspect of your life including what you install on your phone I suggest you don't visit this forum in the first place. Just be an obedient husband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaSunrise View Post
That maybe so but still if you are married and you use such apps, your wife would tend to get suspicious on why you would need an app to bypass MDA, but this is only if you are using android 10 and below phone and its still a good 10 - 12 years even before 5.0 gets deprecated let alone the higher versions

There still has to be a way in which the carrier settings can be manipulated to use google dns (without any usage of any apps) for phones below android 10
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-01-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
atbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Somehow nothing to do MDA will block all known url.

Best do the DNS changes and used 1.1.1.1
Old 27-01-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
GoogleWebster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TequilaSunrise View Post

If want to hide from wife then better stay single
Old 27-01-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Coray deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleWebster View Post
If want to hide from wife then better stay single
Easy to say but if you have kids cannot just walk away from the marriage, so some of us stay in such marriages because of our kids
Old 28-01-2020, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Regaxxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coray View Post
Easy to say but if you have kids cannot just walk away from the marriage, so some of us stay in such marriages because of our kids
Then don't go and find little 3
Old 28-01-2020, 08:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

this 1111 need to download correct? where do i find it in my android phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There is nothing on your phone that indicates you are using https://1.1.1.1 as long as you don't turn on the VPN. You can easily place the app icon in your utilities folder where it won't even be noticed.

You can even hide the app from your settings. https://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-hi...hone-and-ipad/

And there are a myriad of reasons to use a private DNS rather than the one assigned by default by your ISP and speed is main reason.

I connect from NZ and I'm not subjected to MDA blocks but I'm still using 1.1.1.1 because it keeps my ISP from snooping and also reduces latency considerably.

Finally if your wife controls every aspect of your life including what you install on your phone I suggest you don't visit this forum in the first place. Just be an obedient husband.
Old 28-01-2020, 08:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

oh ok managed to find the https://1.1.1.1 app in my google play store. will give it a try. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
this 1111 need to download correct? where do i find it in my android phone?
Old 28-01-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Regaxxa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oh ok managed to find the https://1.1.1.1 app in my google play store. will give it a try. thanks
Great, happy browsing
Old 28-01-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
fanjianxia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coray View Post
You cannot have your cake and eat it
Old 29-01-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23587 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

TS also Kena banned in the end!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 29-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 19
Burger_King is a name known to allBurger_King is a name known to allBurger_King is a name known to allBurger_King is a name known to allBurger_King is a name known to allBurger_King is a name known to all

thanks for sharing he info

Quote:
Old 29-01-2020, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 22
andyhp is a splendid one to beholdandyhp is a splendid one to beholdandyhp is a splendid one to beholdandyhp is a splendid one to beholdandyhp is a splendid one to beholdandyhp is a splendid one to behold

did you guys also get the PM from leongsam?
i must be special cos i get the PM from leongsam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Nothing could be simpler!

Old 29-01-2020, 01:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Online247 is stuck in moderation for some time to come