The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lohwengkuen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
hiv transmission by prostitutes

why do many people get HIV by prostitutes?i mean i though wearing caps r safe n why still many people kana?
Old 24-07-2007, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hiv transmission by prostitutes

caps are not 100% safe.
or there are physical contact through open wounds.
i might be wrong.

alternatively, u can wait for others to give u better advice.

peace
Old 24-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohwengkuen View Post
why do many people get HIV by prostitutes?i mean i though wearing caps r safe n why still many people kana?
Contrary to popular belief, the majority of HIV positive people did not catch the infection when having protected sex with prostitutes.

They caught the infection by having unprotected casual sex.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 18
nawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud ofnawtgree has much to be proud of

u mean unprotected sex but not with pros?
Old 24-07-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Contrary to popular belief, the majority of HIV positive people did not catch the infection when having protected sex with prostitutes.

They caught the infection by having unprotected casual sex.
i see.....does that means majority of those kenena hiv by prostitutes,they usually tell sex workers don put cap ha.is that why it explain the recent rise in hiv cases?
Old 24-07-2007, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1096 / Power: 20
AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

ppl tend to think as long as the girl is not a prostitute, the girl is 'safer' or 'cleaner', so they end up don't use a condom. Or they use things like pill contraceptives to prevent pregnancy. but they don't think of STIs or HIV, cuz this girl is presumed to be 'safe'. Which is actually a risky thinking, cuz if the girl sleep around alot and has lots of unprotected sex, one is more likely to catch something from the girl. vs. having protected sex with a prostitute.

Condoms helps to protect you from getting some STIs, provided they are used properly and consistently. If the condom breaks, it becomes unprotected sex.
Old 24-07-2007, 11:24 PM
Samster

AfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud ofAfA_hmor has much to be proud of

Quote:
i see.....does that means majority of those kenena hiv by prostitutes,they usually tell sex workers don put cap ha.is that why it explain the recent rise in hiv cases?
that's possible. If a condom is used every time, and used properly. It's very unlikely to get HIV. It could also be that these people have had HIV for some time already, just that now they are getting tested and finding out.
Old 25-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 17
GrimmJow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some of the ONS you pick up at the pubs can be nastier then the WLs you meet. Don't ever think that they are safe. Always use protection!!
Old 25-07-2007, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
JackFK21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, can a person catch HIV virus from unprotected oral sex (Blow job) ?? I believe most of the pros just do the BBJ thing without have any Condom ON. Raw BJ work. Anyone can advise?
Old 26-07-2007, 04:12 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFK21 View Post
Hi Bros, can a person catch HIV virus from unprotected oral sex (Blow job) ?? I believe most of the pros just do the BBJ thing without have any Condom ON. Raw BJ work. Anyone can advise?
Oral sex is dangerous. You can catch HIV along with all sorts of other nasties.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-07-2007, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFK21 View Post
BBBJ can catch HIV or not? Can.
Likely to catch HIV or not? So far BBBJ is considered low risk if want to compare with fj or aj. BBBJ easier to catch all the other STIs, some can be cured, some cannot be cured.
Old 26-07-2007, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

the record rise of hiv infection,how usually they got it???i though prositution is most common?n people who use condoms,why they still kenena???
Old 26-07-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Kunotz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Safest is abstain from casual sex paid or otherwise ..... no 100% guarantee of safe once you engage in C sex
Old 26-07-2007, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.....n people who use condoms,why they still kenena???
Condoms do not guranatee 100% safe., it only reduce the risk.
Old 27-07-2007, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
JackFK21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks, BOSS Sammyboy & AfA hmor for your advice. We shall always with Condom cap ON on every visit to prostitutes....for safer side.

One more question, can a person catch STD from body massage & Hand Job ?? Because the whole body massage are contacting with each other skins hardly....if the person have STD, can i got infected also (eg. herpes or otehrs) ??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1