The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2019, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cat 40/50 WLs - Snow white fair skin like milk pudding

Weekend tried a L18 house, boy did I regretted:

L18H40 G19
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10 1.6m, fair skin and all the night curves on sight
Boobs: 7/10 D cup, looks fab but hard like rock, when she press against my body and legs i swear can almost feel like 2 fat wallets inside the boobs
Foreplay: 6/10 SOP
CBJ: 7/10: SOP
Attitude 5/10: The room lights all neon purple, after less than a minute my eyes pain and feel dizzy. I tried to ask for her to on the yellow or white light that was there, her attitude change 180degrees. I said really headache, otherwise we on the yellow bulb and half dim with a towel also better than neon purple. Give me attitude face and "zhek zhek" here and there. I was ready to leave before she finally give in.
Frenching 0/10: No mood after her attitude change and "zhek zhek zhek"
Pussy: 7/10 somewhat tight
FJ: 8/10 accommodating, all positions ok
GFE: 3/10
Overall service: 5/10
Dmg: 50
RTF: If you cannot be customer oriented then too bad, we no fate.

Well this FR is for my record, not every time got good find. You win some you lose some. Maybe other bros will have luck with her, just that i didn't.
Old 18-06-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormz View Post
Weekend tried a L18 house, boy did I regretted:

L18H40 G19
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10 1.6m, fair skin and all the night curves on sight
Boobs: 7/10 D cup, looks fab but hard like rock, when she press against my body and legs i swear can almost feel like 2 fat wallets inside the boobs
Foreplay: 6/10 SOP
CBJ: 7/10: SOP
Attitude 5/10: The room lights all neon purple, after less than a minute my eyes pain and feel dizzy. I tried to ask for her to on the yellow or white light that was there, her attitude change 180degrees. I said really headache, otherwise we on the yellow bulb and half dim with a towel also better than neon purple. Give me attitude face and "zhek zhek" here and there. I was ready to leave before she finally give in.
Frenching 0/10: No mood after her attitude change and "zhek zhek zhek"
Pussy: 7/10 somewhat tight
FJ: 8/10 accommodating, all positions ok
GFE: 3/10
Overall service: 5/10
Dmg: 50
RTF: If you cannot be customer oriented then too bad, we no fate.

Well this FR is for my record, not every time got good find. You win some you lose some. Maybe other bros will have luck with her, just that i didn't.
Lol her attitude get from bad to worse. Old bird already more than 1 yr maybe even close to ORD
Old 27-06-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Lol her attitude get from bad to worse. Old bird already more than 1 yr maybe even close to ORD
Means from beginning also got attitude issues? Sigh.. Anyway just my luck.. To each's own, one man meat another man poison.

Sometimes i dun understand also. You are in a customer service line leh.. And you know men are visual creatures.. Otherwise from outside wun pick you to begin with..
Old 27-06-2019, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Means from beginning also got attitude issues? Sigh.. Anyway just my luck.. To each's own, one man meat another man poison.

Sometimes i dun understand also. You are in a customer service line leh.. And you know men are visual creatures.. Otherwise from outside wun pick you to begin with..
First time I try experience was better just the hard boobs and cbj was turn off
Iirc room at 2nd floor
2nd time i went no more frenching so no longer went back

I think she got bf liao quite big size, saw from another gal in the house when they went out tgr for some gathering
Old 29-06-2019, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Some very profound observations bro!

In general women are very difficult to understand. In GL world even though sex is meant to be separated from emotion it still remains the same. I suspect the words ‘customer Service line’ would trigger a fierce debate if this topic was put to a broader discussion.

You are spot on on men being visual creatures. I like seeing one of my favorite WLs doll her self up after our love making. It is such a pleasurable sight and brings me much joy and some pain
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 29-06-2019 at 07:03 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 02-07-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasonyang View Post
G12
Body: 7.5/10 - this girl is slim with no scars. Very light and easy to manoeuvre in bed.

Face: 7/10 - plus points for the having a different look. She is Arab mix Thai so it’s not your typical geylang thai WL.

Boobs: 4/10 - not for big boobs lover she has an A cup but she is all natural so no scaring so that is a plus. Her nipples are small, brown and perky - delicious. Personally boobs are not a concern for me but the more the merrier right.

Ass: 6/10 - ok butt on this one. As I said she is slim so not much fat on this one. Nevertheless nice to slap, nice to hold.

BBBJ & AR: 8/10 - damn decent bj she hits all the spots. Balls and dick licked and sucked ✔️ she started using her tongue to play with my balls slowly salivating, running her tongue up and down. From the balls she go down and tongue my asshole - I found my new fetish. She then worked her way up my shaft and over my head. Damn shiok I almost bust there and then! Using one hand she stroke the base of my shaft and simultaneously sucking the top half of my dick. I had to stop early cause I wanted to fuck this lady.

FJ: 8/10 - She capped me and lowered herself onto my cock. Her pussy is still tight, clean, and shaved. She gets into a squat position and goes deep on my dick while looking into my eyes. She then pumps slowly and frenches me while steady building up speed until she is fucking me like a jack hammer. Then she slow down, with my dick still inside her she pulls me into lotus position and we make out while fucking - very sensual gfe feeling. After that we lower ourselves into missionary and again start slow but finish fast. I finally cum and give her a few more deep pumps. I pull out and lie next to her.

Massage: 5/10 - she admitted she doesn’t know professional massage but she still use medium pressure and it felt relaxing so points for the extra effort.

Communication: she can speak english moderately well and we had no problems talking.

Frenching: available but it’s more like deep kissing no tongue actions - I’ll leave it to you bros to decide

Painting: I didn’t paint but it is available.

Overall: 7/10 - definitely worth it. $10 cheaper than other thai houses with about twice the level of service. For the money you pay and friendliness and services you receive it’s definitely worth it for a budget bonk. Will RTF.
Bro which house?
Old 24-07-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lopher is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any new stuff on this category bro?

I only tried L8H66E G13, okay lah, very fair skin, but not allowed to suck the pink nipple
Old 24-07-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lopher is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any new girl in this category?

Tried L8H66E G13 last month, very fair skin, but not allowed to suck nipple
Old 30-11-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 12
sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!sonksonk is one of the Best!

any one see fair girls recently?
Old 01-12-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonksonk View Post
any one see fair girls recently?
Many PRC girls in L8H66E are fair and decent/good bonks.
Price is good deal at $60/$80 a pop.
Although I'd say the best milk pudding skin in the recent year is definitely G88.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1