The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Vityaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hotwife - The WIfe's Views?

Browsed through the postings on "hotwife" here, and yet to come across any from the wives. Am always curious what the "hotwives" think and feel about participating in the lifestyle?

For the informed, and easy to google the term, a "hotwife" refers specifically to a married woman whose husband allows and encourages even to have physical fun outside the marriage, whether husband watches or participates is secondary, and it should be differentiated from swinging or wife swapping when the husband enjoys other women at the same time.

To me, this lifestyle is a surest testimony that sex is basically a power game. A husband sharing his wife is a very significant act of submission. Not all who participated in the lifestyle, especially the husbands, will admit to this. Fewer still will admit to enjoy the "humiliation". But as with most so-called alternate sexual lifestyles, it is exactly such out-of-norm behaviours that are turn-ons.

I have been on both sides of the fence so as to speak - shared my then wife (divorced since, for not-related reasons) previously, and now enjoying a hotwife on a regular basis. Seeking curious or experienced husbands, couples and especially wives to share related thoughts and experiences.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

Re: Hotwife - The WIfe's Views?

Either the thread is lost in the sea of lust (other posts), or it just reinforces a point I was hinting at - those who posted on hotwife are usually fantasies, and the real hotwife/cuck are too shy to admit and share? umm..
Old 11-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

Still patiently waiting for some responses..
Old 15-03-2011, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

anyone there?
Old 15-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i don't know about the wife's view but i would like to do someone's hotwife while the husband is watching though. banging the wife while telling the husband how good it feels to ram her. kinky.....
Old 15-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
survival deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vityaz View Post
Browsed through the postings on "hotwife" here, and yet to come across any from the wives. Am always curious what the "hotwives" think and feel about participating in the lifestyle?

For the informed, and easy to google the term, a "hotwife" refers specifically to a married woman whose husband allows and encourages even to have physical fun outside the marriage, whether husband watches or participates is secondary, and it should be differentiated from swinging or wife swapping when the husband enjoys other women at the same time.

To me, this lifestyle is a surest testimony that sex is basically a power game. A husband sharing his wife is a very significant act of submission. Not all who participated in the lifestyle, especially the husbands, will admit to this. Fewer still will admit to enjoy the "humiliation". But as with most so-called alternate sexual lifestyles, it is exactly such out-of-norm behaviours that are turn-ons.

I have been on both sides of the fence so as to speak - shared my then wife (divorced since, for not-related reasons) previously, and now enjoying a hotwife on a regular basis. Seeking curious or experienced husbands, couples and especially wives to share related thoughts and experiences.

my hubby is actually very conservative so i no hotwife...
came to know of this place after hearing 2 guys discussing the pix in the bus, so came in and check ard....and wow! it's really like a sex paradise.
i have fantasized having a fb, the thrill turns me on..but well...i dun have the courage. and my hubby loves me alot.
Old 16-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wewewe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm banging someone wife but the husband dunnoz. Cheers
Old 16-03-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1103 / Power: 15
shalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud ofshalala01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wewewe View Post
I'm banging someone wife but the husband dunnoz. Cheers
Next time your wife will be bang by some bros out there when u dunno cheers.....
Old 16-03-2011, 07:26 AM
Samster

RainerH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by survival View Post
my hubby is actually very conservative so i no hotwife...
came to know of this place after hearing 2 guys discussing the pix in the bus, so came in and check ard....and wow! it's really like a sex paradise.
i have fantasized having a fb, the thrill turns me on..but well...i dun have the courage. and my hubby loves me alot.
..my German wife started to show big interest in young Thai guys during our Thailand holiday in 2007 (then she was still my girlfriend) without that I encouraged her to do so. But I simply let it happen becauce I was afraid to confront the thai guys who soon felt my insecurity and the readiness of a white woman to let herself get bedded by asian males. I was humiliated and sidelined by the thai guys. Then there was a fierce competition among the thai guys for who would take over my girl for sex fun and of course money, witnessed by me and my girl who finally spread her thigh for the strongest guy'. It is this event that triggered her being a hot wife and she still has occassionally sex with young asian, but expecting me absolutely loyal and truthfull to her. That is the price I have to pay for my weakness in Bangkok, if I want to keep my wife. So in my case it did not need to specifically encourage my wife to become a hotwife, she became one on her own will because I was not able to chase away the young thai hunter for my girl.
Please see also my tread: 'German girlfriend: my girlfriend had paid sex with a thai boy' or visit my yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thaiguywhitegirlsex/
Old 16-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wewewe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala01 View Post
Next time your wife will be bang by some bros out there when u dunno cheers.....
No problem.
Old 16-03-2011, 02:20 PM
Samster

SimchaelJackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala01 View Post
That life for.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1