The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 14
Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bonking WeChat Lady

After we go into the room and close the door behind me, all hell broke loss! She totally transformed from an innocent girl into a slut, hug me and say

GD: “我等今天,等了很久了”

and before I can even reply, she french me straight away, well at this time I was thinking, “My day had finally arrived!”

The more we go into deep frenching, the tighter we hug each other and can feel her huge soft pile of meat pressing onto my chest, sure my little manhood straight away go into attention!

After a minute or two, with both of our mouth still intact, my hand move to the front of her fur coat to unbutton it and open out her coat and drop it to the floor. After that she also unzip my coat and drop it, follow by that I start to autoroam her big pile of meat and my hand slowly move below her knitted wool sweater caress her big boods.

Slowly, I move my hand to her back and unbuckle the bra to give me more space to move my hand beneath her bra. When I start to caress her tits, she get out a soft moan and at the same time, she also start to move her hand south and rubba my little General and off course it was as hard as my nickname in this forum.

Slowly as we french, we move to the side of the bed and I lay her down at the edge. I start to move my lip and start to lick on her ear, follow by her neck and I feel her palm grip tighten on my arm. After a while, I shift my hand to the bottom of her sweater and push it up together with her bra, there again my familiar pink tits.

As in the last time, I didn’t do much work on the tits and now I will let her enjoy it. With two hand I gently squeeze them together and start to suck on her tits, with my eye looking toward her face, I can see that she had close hers and giving out light moaning and enjoying it.

While I was sucking it, her legs with her high heel boot and tight pant still on, start to wrap around my back. After a few minutes of sucking on the tits, I pull up her sweater and her arm together exposing her beautiful armpit. With my tongue, I glide it from her tits, toward her armpit and I know that she was further stimulated as she head up and take a look at me with a louder moan. From the armpit, I glide my tongue down from the side onto her waist line where her tight pant is and move my tongue toward the belly button.

After doing that, I perform the same thing on the other my side, but this time my hand is ready on her tight pant to standby in pulling it down. When my tongue reach her belly button, I grab tight on her tight pant and pull it down together with her panty until where her boot is, where is just below knee level. After pulling down her pant, I move myself up to french her and later
ask her

“宝贝,舒服吗?”

GD: “当然舒服啊”

I say “那我还有跟精彩的”.

Upon saying that, I move my head in between her pussy and her pant and grab her on her thigh. First I start by kissing the both side of her pussy and glide my tongue up to her inner thigh; from here I can feel that she is enjoying it as she give out a soft moan. After that I decide to give her a sudden attack that will normally make all women scream. I stick out the whole length of my tongue and give a big lick from her asshole to her clitoris with the middle of my tongue, just as what I had expected, she give out a loud scream and her body start to jerk.

Slowly I move to attack on her clitoris by sucking it into my mouth, hold it by my lips and finger it using my tongue. With this action, she get super high start giving out loud moan and arching her body back. Then I release her clitoris and lick on her outer and inner labia, shortly after that I start to tongue f**k her virginal opening and this make her scream again. While doing this, my mouth is starting to flood with her lovely juice which I love the most.

Drip by drip I suck it dry and just as I feel that she is going to come, I move to attack her clitoris again and let her complete her orgasm by giving a loud sharp scream as usual. However this time she learn how to enjoy it for not pushing my head away but grabbing it tight with her fingers which also hurt me a bit. After finishing, I look up to her and say

“这样跟舒服了吧?”

but this time she was panting for breathe and just nod her head and biting her finger.

As my steelshaft is hard as steel already, I straight away capped on, lift up her leg and drive my shaft into her virginal while she is still recovering from her last orgasm. With that action, she give a loud scream and start to stare at me and like telling me “you bastard you really want to kill me!”. With her staring at me, I continue to pump her and this time I pump her fast and not giving her any chance of recovering from her last orgasm. She start to give louder and louder continuous moan and this time she say

“哥,你…你不要这样,我…我受不了了….”

But I don’t care I just want to bring up the beast in me! After a minute, I pull out my shaft and drop her leg to the side of the bed and shaft in my shaft again and continue to pump as hard as possible. At the moment the room was filled with her loud moaning and I also start to feeling I cumming so I say

“宝贝…我… 要来了….”

and she say “哥…快..快点..我也…我也要来了” .

So I pump even faster and I hear a loud scream from her and follow by my voice of eruption! After the long ejaculation, I am totally shag out and I fall onto her like a bear being pierce by her sharp knife and we are both panting and catching our breathe…..

To be continue…..
Old 13-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Steelshaft is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteelshaft is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Brother, I got a picture of this sweet girl GD, can anyone help to teach me how to upload the photo?
Old 13-10-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Upz you my humble 8 pointer for a wonderful story. Always wishing that I can be posted overseas for such an experience.
Old 13-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 505 / Power: 0
Reoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of lightReoxy is a glorious beacon of light

Two Thumbs Up For Excellent Story.
Old 14-10-2012, 12:11 AM
Samster

Thanks brother for the support! In Shanghai the people here, call it 魔都! so you can understand how heaven is like for sinner like us in this city!
Old 14-10-2012, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Turborats deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelshaft View Post
Thanks brother for the support! In Shanghai the people here, call it 魔都! so you can understand how heaven is like for sinner like us in this city!
Support support
Old 14-10-2012, 02:26 AM
Samster

Hey Brother and Sister……me back again

Know you all have the urge to read what happen next, I will try to finish up with second bonking session tonight and hopefully to share my second Wechat girl experience by tomorrow if I had the time or else we will need to wait till next weekend as working in overseas is not that easy as it sound……

…….as I know that she can’t take my weight for long with me landed on top on her, I shift to the side facing her back and hug her. After we both regain conscious, from her back I ask her

Me: GD感觉怎样?这次好还是上次的感觉比较好啊?
she turn over and give me a pack on my forehead, hug me and say

GD: 这次当然比较好,你让我拿回跟一个喜欢的男人做爱的感觉

Me:什么说哪?

GD:因为在我考试之前,在那里做的时候,每当顾客看上我之后,我都有一个心酸的感觉。逼着自己去服务人, 为他们舔肛门,舔下面。尤其是遇到哪些恶心的男人,心里压力跟大。

Me:然道你不喜欢吃下面?那当时你遇到我的时候,你心里又怎样想的哪?

GD:也不是不喜欢吃下面,只是跟莫生人有点不舒服。我本人是比较喜欢胖一点的男人,而加上你满带笑容,长 的可爱。那时心里也没拿没大的压力,而且当我靠近你的时候,我闻到你身上发去的香水味,我跟加 舒服些。

Me:是吗?那我今天香吗?

GD:香,我喜欢。

Me:那我和你做爱,你那里感到最舒服的?

GD:你真坏!。。。。。其实我最喜欢你舔我下面了,太舒服了!而且刚才你调我的时候,我感觉到你的特别硬 ,而你的又是弯的,弄得我真的受不了。

Me:那你来了几次哪?

GD:不跟你说!等一下我要报仇!

Me:是吗? 我等着你!走我们去冲凉吧。

GD:嗯。

So I give her a pack on her lip and I pull myself up, help her remove her boot and take out my shirt and pant and hung both of our clothing. I hold on to her hand and we proceed to the bathroom. In the bathroom, we enter the shower point together and I help her to wash up. I let her stand in front of me with her back facing me, I put on the soap and rub her tits and bottom and she put her hand over to grab my head and enjoying it.

Then she turn over, give me a kiss and start to soap me, by the time she wash my didi I start to have my erection again and she say

GD: Wasei!有那么快吗?

Me:hehe 我就是那么快。

GD:受不了你啊!

Then she ask me to turn around and squad down and in my mind I was thinking what she is up to. I start feeling her hand massaging my balls slowly and it was wonderful. Then she go to wash my asshole and suddenly she poke her finger into my asshole! Of course with soap, it is easy penetration for her finger and I yell

Me: 啊!你做什么!

She laugh and say: 爽吗?

Me:爽?好像要大便了!

Continue laughing:你别来啊!

And she continue to stroke her finger up and down, the feeling was good but it also give me a awkward feeling of being f**k by a gay.

Me: 你从哪里学的?

GD:我朋友教我的,爽不爽?

Me:爽??等下我用我的来插你的,你就知道!

GD:想的美!

Actually I like anal, it give a very tight feeling, with asshole, I actually will come in no time! I will find a way to convince her next time. After that fingering, she pull out her finger and look at it and scream!

GD: 啊!大便!真恶心!

Me:hehe 我都跟你说了嘛!你这次爽了吧!

GD: 讨厌!

So she wash up her finger and we proceed to wash each other up, dried up and proceed to the bed. On the bed, she ask me to lay on my back and say

GD: 哥,这次让我来服务你。

Me:好的。

So she start to french me and roll into deep frenching again. She start to kiss
my ear follow by my neck and move southward to my nipple. After a minute or two working on my nipples, she went further south to my didi and lick around my pelvis and the sensation was good.

Follow by that, she proceed to my ball and group it into her mouth and wow that was the feeling I always like! After some tongue massage on my ball, she ask me to lift up my both leg back to my head and start to lick my assholes. After a while, she start to tongue f**k my virgin hole. Then she move to the side to get a deeper penetration with her tongue and this time it is much more deeper than the last time she do me. After sometime, she pick herself up and come to face me and say

GD: 让你尝一下你自己的大便!

Me:情爱的,你都不怕了,你说我会怕吗?

So we engaging into deep frenching again and after a while she sit up and shift her head to my didi and start to lick it like a lollipop. But this time, while she lick, she give me a super CFM look and my didi is get to it highest blood pressure! After that she start to swallow my didi and sucking it. But this time, I can feel that the suction power is much higher than the last time she do me.

Then to my surprise, she start to deep throat my didi and the feeling is out of this world! She do it for a few time and she being her next move again. She went over to the side table and pick up a condom and put it in her mouth. With her mouth, she capped me and follow by a few more suck.
Old 14-10-2012, 02:32 AM
Samster

She then stand up and spread her legs across me, squad down and her hand reach for my didi and let it insert into her pussy. This time she descend slowly as she is not as wet as the last time I tongue f**k her.

While inserting my didi in, she give up a soft moan and after fully inserted, she start with rocking motion. From here I see an innocent looking girl rocking my shaft and giving up soft moan

GD: 嗯。。嗯。。嗯。。。

And that scene was so beautiful! After feeling some juice from her cunt flowing onto my pelvis, she start to up the tempo by riding my dick now. Up & down she move and you start to hear piak, piak, piak with her moan getting louder! To synchronise with her, I also start to jap her from below and now she start to scream

GD: 啊。。。啊。。。。啊

Not too long later, she give out a loud scream and I know that she had cum! Then she fall flat onto me and I hug her tightly. With her panting for breathe, I slowly bend my knee and start to stroke my shaft in and out of her and she start to moan again saying

GD: 嗯。。哥。。嗯。。哥不要。。我。。我投降了。。

Me:不行! 你把哥的兽心提出来了!收不了了!

GD:啊。。啊。。哥。。不要。。不要啊哥。。

I don’t give a damn and I continue to pump harder…. After a few minute, she give out a loud scream again but I am also tired already but I haven’t come. So I rest for a while to catch my breath and also let her recovery. After a while, I flip her over and go into missionary and while I start stroke her slowly and she also open up her eye and say

GD: 哈!哥,你还没来吗 ?

Me: 还早哪!

After saying that, I start to pump her vigorously again and start to hear her screaming arching her body and trembleing. After a long two minute of pumping, I start to sweat and she also give out a few loud scream which is the sign she had cum. By that time I am also too shag to carry on (old man, what to do), so I pull out my shaft, take out the condom and put my shaft onto her lips. After sensing my shaft is on her lip, she was too weak to lift up her head and suck it and so she just open her mouth and let me insert my shaft into her mouth. After a few stroke in her mouth, with her saliva, I start to masturbate. After quite some time, slowly I start to get the cumming feeling and I say

Me: wa….哥要来了。。。快来了。。。。

Upon hearing that, she open up her eyes, look at me and say

GD: 哥。。来吗。。给我。。射进我口里!

(I am not bullshiting, in these MP they are trained to do that, I had also encounter with other lady the same case where I can’t cum, I masturbate and just as I going to cum, they straight away group your didi and let it fire into it)

At that I feel like I am in a AV movie star and without much delay I shoot! Some landed on her face but mostly into her mouth. And I tell you the feeling is fantastic! After releasing, my knee buckle and fall back on the bed and it is time for me to pant for my breath. Just after I had drop, she pick herself up quickly and start to suck on my cock but I never see her spitting my cum out.

Bloody hell, she start to suck hard on me and that was terrible as you guys all know the feeling of being suck heavily just after you cum. After sucking for some time, she move her head over and say

GD: 让你尝尝你自己的精子!

And she french me…. But I didn’t feel any of my cum flowing into my mouth and I think she must have swallow it. So we continue to hug each other and french…

After a while, with her still laying on me, she say

GD: 你这臭哥哥,把妹妹抽死啦!

Me:你说你要报仇的嘛,关我什么事。

GD:人家都说不要了,你还来!

Me: 我妈跟我说,女人通常说不要,都是在说要。

GD:要你得死人头!

Me:你不爽吗?你来几次啦?

GD:恨。。你都知道我来是什么样的啊!你还问!快点,把身上的汗插掉不然等一下你遭凉!

Well, what a wonderful feeling she give me…. So we proceed to bath and clean up and we left the hotel hugging each other happily. After that, we occasionally meet and had wonderful time together bonking, but I still unable to anal her as she still object to that idea…..
Old 14-10-2012, 03:33 AM
Samster

Ok brother,

Manage to get her photo uploaded please see link below:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/img2555.png/
Old 14-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!evil_doct is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bonking WeChat Lady

damn how come everyone here got such good luck in bonking prc and love and feeling ?
hahaa
Old 14-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Samster

Hi Brother, it is all about tactic, PRC are easy to sian but must be very careful too. In China, it is much more easier as many of them had not meet an foreigner especially those from the village.

In China, if you are too young like below 30, your chances may not be high as most of the girl here are looking for a "Can DO" man that could support their comfortable live, hence they are mostly looking for a guy of higher age. It is common to see couple with age different of ten over years!

Ten years ago when I cheong KTV in SG and there is also the time when many PRC girl start to flow into SG. That was the golden years, where bonking free PRC quite easy, you had need to have sweet mouth and good look not necessary But now, too bad, they are much smarter due to the innovation of the internet!
Old 14-10-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 19
gambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergambit76 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro u r such a lucky man to bonk such a syt...

Keep it up!
Old 14-10-2012, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit76 View Post
Bro u r such a lucky man to bonk such a syt...

Keep it up!
Now you understand, what I mean by innocent...
Old 14-10-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 983 / Power: 12
shiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to beholdshiokpleasure is a splendid one to behold

Deleted .

Surf the bluewave
Enter the Zon
Romance in Pariss
Old 14-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokpleasure View Post
Deleted .
Can be, it still there....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1