The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Sexfory0u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Milf wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Thanks bros for your support....you are right...just can't please everybody....I posted this pic sometime back on another thread....taken by her friend when they are out drinking...
She whatsapp this pic over to me with the message....
"Wish that this beer bottle is your hot cock ?"......OMG just gave me a hard-on....
Whenever I see my office MILF drinking like this, gave me a hard-on too
Old 09-12-2019, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

What happened before wife came home drunk.......

One of wife’s colleague, Alice, is re-marrying and wanted wife and another colleague Sandy to be her brides mate. Wife agreed after confirming with me on our schedule.

One week before the wedding, Alice told both of them that her two of her other bride mates have organized a hen party and she wanted to invite them to the party. She said that it is just a fun party where they will go for dinner…clubbing and then return to hotel to have their own party. Wife have not being to a hen party before so she agreed on the spot.

On the day of hen party, wife came back early from work to bring all her barang barang to the hotel. Reached the hotel room, rang the doorbell and a very fit lady came to open the door;

“Hi is Alice around….I am one of her bride’ mate and my name is wife.”

“O hi hi….I am also one of her bride’s mate. Joey is my name.” As she offer her handshake and wife responded likewise.

“Come in…come in…Alice is taking a shower and getting ready for dinner.”

Once inside the room, wife noticed that Sandy is already there…

“ You so early…”

“Ha ha I stay nearby ma...one station reached liao…you have not change yet ?”

“ No lor….rush home took my bag and came here straight. My boss lah told him I have to leave early liao….he still wanted to have meeting. Still say short one….faint lah”

“Ha ha ha don’t angry lah….Alice is out here liao”

“Alice…sorry I am late…” Wife said apologetically.

“No worries…btw let me introduce my friends to you…this is Mary and this is Joey…they are my close friends for a long while. Ladies, she is wife, the colleague that I always told you about.”

“Hi nice meeting you….ha ha she must be telling your friends about all my bad things lor” Wife said cheekily.

“We met at the door just now…” Joey said.

“No lah….she keep telling us about this pretty lady in her office who is very friendly and always willing to help others; in fact only good things lah…” Mary said.

“O she just exaggerated lah….I am not that good lor…hee hee….ok I better go change if not we will definitely be late.” Wife said shyly.

All the ladies will be wearing black dress with black heels for event tonight; wife has chosen
a black spaghetti strap knee length dress.

A surprise was in-store for wife when she emerged from the toilet.

“Dear...there is a last minute daring suggestion that we go braless tonight. Is it ok with you ?" Alice asked.

Wife startled for a while….Mary then started walking toward wife…she was wearing a black low cut dress and her nips could be seen protruding from her dress very clearly. Mary stopped and stood next to wife, pressed her soft boob against wife’s hand to indicate to wife that she is already braless….which wife thought is totally unnecessary as anyone could see that from afar....

Feeling a bit pissed to be challenged by Mary but also didn’t want to be seen like a spoilt sport...she reluctantly agreed to go braless too.

“Yes !” Mary clapped and immediately proceeded to slip her hands into wife dress to help unbuckle and removed her strapless bra.

And off they went to the dinner place….on the way, wife found out from Sandy that Mary was the one who suggested the idea. Alice also told her before that although Mary is married, she is still a party animal and very wild at heart. As her husband is a businessman and often not in town, she will take every opportunity to go to those ladies night club to look for young handsome lover boy to have fun.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Milf ol

and then???.. ... faster leh Baileys ...dont keep us waiting too long hor...wow!.. all the milfs going braless ... Alice, Sandy, Mary, Joey n wife

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 10-12-2019 at 02:17 AM.
Old 09-12-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, new story!
Old 10-12-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 11-12-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Swee....Mrs Baileys new advantage...looking forward for next update.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
5ay5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
and then???.. ... faster leh Baileys ...dont keep us waiting too long hor...wow!.. all the milfs going braless ... Alice, Sandy, Mary, Joey n wife
Cannot imagine seeing 5 braless ladies with boobs jiggling as they walk, hopefully with hard nipples pressing against their dress
Old 11-12-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Dinner was at a quite posh restaurant sort of like the fine dinner…could see quite a number of foreigners there having their meal too. Without even thinking, wife know who was the one who recommended this place for dinner…..yes Mary.

Anyway nothing much really happened during dinner…basically just have a good dinner and wine but except for two of the waiters seems like they found out about the ladies secret and they are always the ones attending to them when they asked for service…Dinner lasted for an hour and a half then they proceeded to clubbing.

It’s a different story when they reached the clubbing place...guys have their eyes fixed on them...not sure if they are looking at four pairs of jiggling boobs (except for Joey) or to grab a MILF and have a good time later.

Mary was like a butterfly once she enters the club….moving from one corner to another saying hi and hugging everybody she know.

And when she finally came to our table, the rest of the group just made fun of her…saying that it seems more like her Hen party then Alice’s. But also because of her, they gotten so many free drinks that they really have a difficult time finishing them all.

After a few rounds of the free drinks....they have warm up and started dancing...this is when the show really started....cause as they danced, their boobs were bouncing all over. With the constant rubbing of her nips against her dress fabric...Wife found that her nips have hardened and visibly protruding through her dress, she found it kinda of kinky and when she looked at the rest of the ladies...they were sharing the same result too which has become a real eye feast for those guys dancing or loitering nearby. Forgotten to mention that all this while Joey was still at the table looking after their belongings.

Ater a short while, Mary brought a group of middle aged guys to join them and they started chatting....

Mary took off again with one of them to the dance floor....while the rest continued to hook up the ladies but they left after a while when they realised they were not getting what they intended.

The ladies were tired and went back to their table. Alice told Joey that they are tired and wanted to go back to the hotel but they are unable to locate Mary.

Quite a while passed and the gang was beginning to get worried and wondering if Mary is okay. Then from a far Joey saw Mary and pointed to the direction….

“There she is…” Joey said….and the rest breath a sight of relieve.

“Sorry sorry….for keeping everybody waiting…Are we leaving already ?” Mary shouted as she hurried back to the group.

“Ya leaving already…all waiting for you….look at Sandy…already gone to bed liao (drunk).” Joey replied…the only one who is still sober….she didn’t drink much maybe because of her lifestyle or she was the designated driver.

“You good lor…having a good time and let the rest of us waiting for you here. So worried that you kena kidnap and becomes his sex slave….” Alice said.

“No lah…ok lah…tell you later but really don’t mind being his sex slave…hee hee hee.”

“You really horny bitch….you go help Sandy as a punishment…” Joey replied

“Wa she seow ar….drink until knockout…aiyo….Alice come help me leh.”

“W you ok ? Able to walk yourself ?” Joey asked wife.

“Ya ok still manageable….I think…ha ha” wife replied and then she nearly tripped…

“Ha ha you also tipsy liao and here also crowded…let me hold your hands…just in case you trip again.” Joey said and grabbed hold of wife’s hand and walked towards the club’s exit.
Old 12-12-2019, 06:38 PM
Samster

At the carpark….

“Alice you and Mary sit behind with Sandy ba….W you sit in front.” Joey said as she unlock the car door.

Wife didn’t think much about it and hopped into the car….while Joey helped them shifted Sandy into the back of the car.

“You naughty hor….normally I am the one who always get to sit in front and tonight you asked W to sit hor.”

“Don’t think too much….just want you go take care of Sandy and don’t let her vomit in my car.”

“Ha ha ya ya….nevermind tonight I give you chance.” Alice smile and went up the car.

“Everybody buckled up ? Ok let’s go…..back to hotel ?”

“No lah…we drive around lah and Mary can tell us her adventure.” Alice said

“You sure want to listen ar….very RA de leh…”

“Ya lah of course….W hor…” Alice said.

“Ha ha …ya” Wife replied shyly.

“Ok due to majority public request….tell you a bit lah….. this guy call him X be….he jio me go to the dance floor and maybe I dance too vigorously…one side of my neh neh popped out without me knowing.”

He saw it and kept staring at it until I felt something not right and when I look down I was shocked and quickly shift it back into my dress.

“Very bad leh you….didn’t even tell me.” Mary said and beat X on his arm.
X instead of moving away, actually let her hit him and he immediately grabbed her hand and pulled her straight out of the club…..up one of the hotel floor…and into the ladies toilet. She was surprised why the ladies and not the males….He said no many will used the ladies so is safer there.

Once inside, he pushed her against the hand basin and started kissing my neck and caressing my boobs. He was damn kan cheong…..next he just pulled down her blouse to exposed her pecky twin peaks and he proceeded to suck on one and caress on the other….Mary was getting aroused and moaned but she didn’t dare to moan too loudly cause she was worried if any passer-by overheard will charged into into the toilet. The excitement of his quick action and the risk of getting caught has risen Mary’s adrenaline level….

“O yes o yes……Urghhhhhhhhhhhh..” She cummed.

And while she was still catching her breath…He took off her tiny red thongs, take a sniffed and kept it in his pocket. He lifted her up to the basin top, lifted her blouse exposing her waxed pussy and inserted two fingers inside her. He fingered her in double quick time and very quickly she cum the second time. She said that the second O was so intense that she moaned but nothing came out from her mouth. She felt so weak after that and she just slide down from the basin top onto the floor and she was on all four, trying to catch her breath, she said that she felt like she has just completed a full marathon.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Borrister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBorrister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Getting exciting …. more please!!
Old 12-12-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ay5 View Post
Cannot imagine seeing 5 braless ladies with boobs jiggling as they walk, hopefully with hard nipples pressing against their dress
Me too ...such a rare sight of 5 braless ladies tgt with protruding pokies would be priceless

Old 12-12-2019, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
At the carpark….

“Alice you and Mary sit behind with Sandy ba….W you sit in front.” Joey said as she unlock the car door.

Wife didn’t think much about it and hopped into the car….while Joey helped them shifted Sandy into the back of the car.

“You naughty hor….normally I am the one who always get to sit in front and tonight you asked W to sit hor.”

“Don’t think too much….just want you go take care of Sandy and don’t let her vomit in my car.”

“Ha ha ya ya….nevermind tonight I give you chance.” Alice smile and went up the car.

“Everybody buckled up ? Ok let’s go…..back to hotel ?”

“No lah…we drive around lah and Mary can tell us her adventure.” Alice said

“You sure want to listen ar….very RA de leh…”

“Ya lah of course….W hor…” Alice said.

“Ha ha …ya” Wife replied shyly.

“Ok due to majority public request….tell you a bit lah….. this guy call him X be….he jio me go to the dance floor and maybe I dance too vigorously…one side of my neh neh popped out without me knowing.”

He saw it and kept staring at it until I felt something not right and when I look down I was shocked and quickly shift it back into my dress.

“Very bad leh you….didn’t even tell me.” Mary said and beat X on his arm.
X instead of moving away, actually let her hit him and he immediately grabbed her hand and pulled her straight out of the club…..up one of the hotel floor…and into the ladies toilet. She was surprised why the ladies and not the males….He said no many will used the ladies so is safer there.

Once inside, he pushed her against the hand basin and started kissing my neck and caressing my boobs. He was damn kan cheong…..next he just pulled down her blouse to exposed her pecky twin peaks and he proceeded to suck on one and caress on the other….Mary was getting aroused and moaned but she didn’t dare to moan too loudly cause she was worried if any passer-by overheard will charged into into the toilet. The excitement of his quick action and the risk of getting caught has risen Mary’s adrenaline level….

“O yes o yes……Urghhhhhhhhhhhh..” She cummed.

And while she was still catching her breath…He took off her tiny red thongs, take a sniffed and kept it in his pocket. He lifted her up to the basin top, lifted her blouse exposing her waxed pussy and inserted two fingers inside her. He fingered her in double quick time and very quickly she cum the second time. She said that the second O was so intense that she moaned but nothing came out from her mouth. She felt so weak after that and she just slide down from the basin top onto the floor and she was on all four, trying to catch her breath, she said that she felt like she has just completed a full marathon.
wow !...Mary is the 1st of the 5 milfs to have her red panties stripped off and finger fucked tat nite by the guy X whom she met at the dance floor ...not bad can last 2 rounds of explosions by his fingering ...Thanks bailey for the new updates ...any more ???

Old 12-12-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
After a few rounds of the free drinks....they have warm up and started dancing...this is when the show really started....cause as they danced, their boobs were bouncing all over. With the constant rubbing of her nips against her dress fabric...Wife found that her nips have hardened and visibly protruding through her dress, she found it kinda of kinky and when she looked at the rest of the ladies...they were sharing the same result too which has become a real eye feast for those guys dancing or loitering nearby. Forgotten to mention that all this while Joey was still at the table looking after their belongings.
Wow !...dinno even the ladies can find themselves turned on seeing each other braless and their pokies becoming hard thru the dresses they were wearing ...tot guys were the only ones who would be very horny seeing them braless

Old 13-12-2019, 06:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 13-12-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Seems like story getting more sexiting liao.....waiting for next.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1