The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2019, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
EdwardTagseth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My cheating gf

Please share more nice updates.
Old 26-11-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
I think many of us here can relate to this thread whether this is a true story or not. But having read through what TS wrote does bring back memories for me but on a smaller scale.

Back then Friendster was the “in” thing and I happen to notice my gf account was not sign out in my computer. Just abit of background, me and her met through an online site as well but seeking “friends” but in actual fact just sexual fun. Somehow things got serious and we make a pact to commit to just each other in view of marriage later on. First 2 years was honeymoon.. subsequently as I was working and studying, I dun really have much time for her. So back to the Friendster thing, I went into her inbox and saw this message from a guy describing the things they did at his place and how much he enjoy it and wanted to arrange a second meeting. Just like you, my heart sank to the deepest darkness and out of rage I reply to him using her account. Needless to say, she found out and went into rage mode saying I invade into her privacy blah blah blah without mentioning anything about that issue only to say he threaten to call his gang to beat me up and asking me to let the matter rest. The stupid me back then was crying and begging for her forgiveness back then. Hahahaha.. now that I think back I was really stupid. Hahaha

Anyway, few weeks after that incident, I kinda resume back to my “playing lifestyle” despite still being in a r/s with her. I dun really care if she do things behind my back anymore as the relationship drag on. I still carry on being a good bf and pretend nothing happen, doing things that a bf would do, not mentioning the sex every weekend (to me she is more like a cum dump, call me a bastard if you want) What is important is my work and studies so needless to say we broke up on the 5th year and I think that’s the best thing that ever happened. I come to a conclusion that if mind is constantly getting mentally fuck by ur partner, then it’s better to break it off. Time heals everything no matter how much the person you love the deepest hurt you.

Fast forward to 2 years later, she suddenly contact me for a meal and hint for a patch and keeping saying I am the best bf of all the bf, her r/s with me is the longest among all... blah blah blah ... and even say her mum thinks she is the one who screw up the r/s .. so I Guess sometime revenge comes in a very sweet way. I have learned a lot from this r/s and as a guy, you need to protect yourself as well.

To TS, you know what is best for you. If you can constantly tahan getting mind fuck from RP and JT, than all the best to you. If not break it while you still can, a girl like JT will not change for you. They will only embrace the moment and whoever is around her at the “moment” will be the one who gain the most.
You want my ex wife contact? I let you fuck her. You give me your ex gf one. Haha. Joking but yet serious.
Old 26-11-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1169 / Power: 16
neoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud ofneoprint123 has much to be proud of

TS, having an long distance relationship is tough. I was in the same boat as you (long distance R/S & protected her V until marriage) but i counted myself lucky as me and wife (gf before that) made it together. We even have a kid now and trying for second, third and forth if possible.

In my case (before marriage), both me and my wife gave each other space; we can go anywhere we want but we do not step over the line. Not every girl will listen to bf but my then gf (now wife) knows the consequences if she steps over the line. very lucky for me.

I always have this mentality that if it is yours, it will be yours. No point chasing over it. the eager you want, the sadder you will be if it failed.

I am in no position to comment/advise you but as a bro here, there is one thing for sure; work hard on what you are doing now, covert that anger to motivation, love yourself, do your best but if things cannot go along your way, let it go... you can cry, 1 week, 1 month, 1 year and so on... you will grow up from there and will be stronger. Do not do silly thing or even commit suicide because that is one of the way of escaping thing instead of solving it....

Remember, there will be retributions... not now, but later? who knows.......
Old 26-11-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
karmagetoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
You want my ex wife contact? I let you fuck her. You give me your ex gf one. Haha. Joking but yet serious.
So are you joking or serious haha!!
Your ex wife chio ah?
Old 27-11-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 20
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
Hahaha, even if I dun mind also can’t. Cos she already change her number which I dun have.
Old 27-11-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
Engingerin9 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEngingerin9 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice share bros, hope to read more
Old 29-11-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
tanj62913 is Cool - loads of Potential

Sound like RP having another round of shiok bj! share more bro...
Old 29-11-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster

3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by karmagetoff View Post
So are you joking or serious haha!!
Your ex wife chio ah?
Ya. My ex wife is pretty. But like the saying, 胸大无脑. She's just like a lovely can. But inside all worms.
Old 29-11-2019, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
Hahaha, even if I dun mind also can’t. Cos she already change her number which I dun have.
I was actually quite serious about it.
Old 29-11-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
robotoad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, must be difficult typing what you did and I hope it has provided some form of liberation. Don't bottle up your feelings and make sure you confide in friends who can empathize with you. I believe it usually helps in feeling better! In this tough and stressful environment, I think it's easy to overlook our mental health. Make sure to have your own interest in mind and do what's best for yourself.

I believe life is made out of minuscule decisions that lead to a desired outcome. I.E. to say, a subconscious decision to go to RP's place, to be sent in his car, to go see his dog, possibly even to argue with you to give an excuse. These small decisions might have served as the foundation and lead up to what happened between them. The replies here like ahpor80's and neoprint123's make good sense if you deliberate deeper. After the anger and hurt subsides, you might one day look back and realize that you were the lucky one to get out when you could, it's all perspective.

Not sure is there is a point in pursuing your relationship but that is your choice to make. Ask yourself if it's worth your time and the heartbreak - an influencer model girlfriend might seem to make a good trophy wife, but looks and attraction fade too. Make sure not to do anything too rash or silly and get some semblance of composure before you make decisions. Hope you'll be alright, cheers.
Old 30-11-2019, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
mwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotoad View Post
Bro TS, must be difficult typing what you did and I hope it has provided some form of liberation. Don't bottle up your feelings and make sure you confide in friends who can empathize with you. I believe it usually helps in feeling better! In this tough and stressful environment, I think it's easy to overlook our mental health. Make sure to have your own interest in mind and do what's best for yourself.

I believe life is made out of minuscule decisions that lead to a desired outcome. I.E. to say, a subconscious decision to go to RP's place, to be sent in his car, to go see his dog, possibly even to argue with you to give an excuse. These small decisions might have served as the foundation and lead up to what happened between them. The replies here like ahpor80's and neoprint123's make good sense if you deliberate deeper. After the anger and hurt subsides, you might one day look back and realize that you were the lucky one to get out when you could, it's all perspective.

Not sure is there is a point in pursuing your relationship but that is your choice to make. Ask yourself if it's worth your time and the heartbreak - an influencer model girlfriend might seem to make a good trophy wife, but looks and attraction fade too. Make sure not to do anything too rash or silly and get some semblance of composure before you make decisions. Hope you'll be alright, cheers.
Thank you for the kind comments and support on this true story. And i hope the rest who have read the story also enjoyed reading it.
The thing is she feels that she did not cheat because i broke up with her inbetween when she had a thing with RP. Maybe like what u have just said, thats just an excuse as she feels that shes not in the wrong and she feels that i am accusing her instead. I understand all the kind bros here who have commented to give up on her but like i said sometimes love is blind, and sometimes the one(me) behind love is the blind one.
Please be patient and continue to support my story telling. Thank you all and have a great weekend.
Old 30-11-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Suport you bro. Please continue writing. Awaits for your next update.
Old 03-12-2019, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 5
mwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

RP sent a photo

My heart sank to infinite darkness...
I hope this is all a bad dream, a nightmare but after i pinched myself, no its real even though i kept telling myself this is not happening!
I stared at the photo RP sent me, full of hatred, full of anger, I clenched my fist and grit my teeth. I did not reply a single text.

RP: "masturbating to the photo? HAHAHAHAHA!"
RP: "u know i donno shes a model until she showed me photos of her from her phone. Lucky me! Just look at that s-line slim figure, that ass is to die for!!!"
RP: "I really cannot believe that she is still a virgin after 2 yrs with u!
RP: "feels gd to lick that pussy!"
mwong: "u don anyhow touch her!"
RP: "nonono brather, u don anyhow say ok. She is the one who anyhow touch me and put my dick in her mouth ok. oh yes brather, she said i am thicker and longer than urs! sibei shiok when shes keeping eye contact when blowing my dick, she wants the D brather hahaha. Not easy to tahan a model giving blowjob with a small mouth!"
mwong: "..."
RP: "wah shiok! now my dick head super wet and shiny thanks for her saliva. her tongue keep attacking my dick head when in her mouth. But she is so green, choke when i tried to push the whole shaft into her tiny mouth. nvm brather, slowly she will learn as i teach her."
RP: "u r damn lucky u r the first person i am sharing my sexperience with her brather. love her expression and tears rolling down her eyes as i deepthroat her. She told me its her first time trying it, feeling damn proud brather. Shes trying new stuff with me!"
mwong:"stop bullying her! why did she off her phone?!"
RP: "Obviously she is enjoying herself brather and she did not want u to disturb our sexy moments. I did not bully her brather, she put my dick in her mouth willingly. no i mean she SUCKed my dick willingly. no i meant she SUCKed my dick like no tomorrow after she squirted. ohh shit, did i say she squirted? ya ur model/influencer gf squirted on me as i was licking her virgin pussy! so notti! Before i knew it she took my dick in her mouth hungrily and told me that its my fault making her horny. And u know what i told her? I told her to return the favor by sucking my dick HARD"
mwong: "don put words into her mouth! ccb"
RP: "I did not, i just put my dick in her mouth! by the way, shes already wet to begin with. Just see it for urself, u will know since u bought it for her"

RP sent me another photo.

Feeling pissed yet hopeless knowing that the panty i bought for JT is in his hands. Not just that, the fact that the panty is wet is making me even more furious... i did not reply but kept having bad thoughts. Thoughts of JT getting naked with RP in bed, thoughts of RP taking off the panty which i bought for her, thoughts on RP enjoying his blowjob with a smirk on his face, thoughts on RP trying to penetrate her, thoughts on why shes doing these to hurt me, thoughts on how i can get her back IMMEDIATELY, thoughts on JT doing naughty stuff with RP, thoughts on JT trembling in ecstasy as she squirts(she always does that, arching her back and trembles as she reached orgasm) etc etc.
I knew RP was telling the truth because JT can really squirt. If shes a lady who cannot squirt then i will know RP was telling lies but hes not.
Just negative thoughts after negative thoughts.
I just broke down, literally.
I kept calling JT's phone even though its off but what made me do that, i donno. Maybe i am going crazy, maybe i wan explanation from her, maybe i just wan her to pick up the call and told her i love her, maybe i just wan her to pick up the call and told her lets break up once and for all...

NO...i told myself NO...I have to persevere, I have to endure. I have a short trip coming up with her. I can have more time with her during this short trip and everything will be fine... thats what i told myself. i told myself hope is not gone as long as she is still a virgin!

Last edited by mwong; 23-12-2019 at 10:35 PM.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

If he’s here and sees your post. He will feel more proud move on buddy
Old 03-12-2019, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, pls post more of ur gf photos. Wna see her boobs
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1