The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 22-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
souness is the roots of Liverpool downfall during the early 90s... i think Evans did much better than him...but i always remember he's the man who plot saints 6-2 victory over MU... other than tat ..he does not contribute much in his managerial CV....

let's hope tat sisoko can develop into another viera...anyway viera is past his prime..as he got sent off in the recent serie A match..i was worried..when he expressed interest to sign for MU during the summer..but luckily Inter snap him up b4 MU can approach him.... Agger is still developing...Benitez is giving him more 1st team appearance this season..hopefully he can be as good as Hyppia..which i guess is one of the best buy made by Liverpool in recent history....

Hopefully Kirkland..can stay injury free..i worried tat he will get sick and tired of being a bench player...and request for transfer..as he is the future for Pool ..in the keeper position...
think it was a 6-3 victory rather than a 6-2 victory but i could be wrong... was also very worried that vieira was courted by manure. agger would take some time to develop, wont be so soon for him to be the complete package.

kirkland has been the future of liverpool for too long already. then reina came in and reina is also very young. think his career for liverpool is kinda over, unless something spectacular happens. kirkland, on the other hand, can concentrate on being the future of england though. but losing kirkland will be liverpool's loss, through and through...

interesting game against newcastle eh? liverpool played badly, especially the strikers and yet they won 2-0 with 2 moments of inspiration from xabi alonso. and agger showed his inexperience but luckily, he was not punished.
Old 22-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper
Its really embaressing for the Newcastle keeper, Harper, to concede a goal like that. He has been waiting for his opportunity to play and got his chance when Givens is injured but I think he had have blown his chance of playing regularly with a blunder like that.

On a fairer note, other well known keeper had also make blunders like that. In the mid 90's in a European Cup Winners Cup Final between Arsenal and a Spainish club, a former Spurs player playing for the spainish team, scored from the half way line. The Arsenal Keeper that night was David Seaman an England International!

Another one was David Beckham's goal from the half way line against Wimbledon in 1995.
with all due respect, seaman didnt make a mistake against former spurs player, nayim, during the cup winners cup final. the goal was a speculative freak shot in injury time. dont think nayim would have been able to reproduce that shot in a thousand tries, as in the ronaldinho goal. think any team in the premiership would welcome a david seaman into their team anytime. hey bro, come to think of it, u r an arsenal fan leh...
Old 22-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Here is the Link for "You Never Walk Alone" Ringtone.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...80E6D0555AA16B

Cheers!!!
Old 23-09-2006, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
think it was a 6-3 victory rather than a 6-2 victory but i could be wrong... was also very worried that vieira was courted by manure. agger would take some time to develop, wont be so soon for him to be the complete package.

kirkland has been the future of liverpool for too long already. then reina came in and reina is also very young. think his career for liverpool is kinda over, unless something spectacular happens. kirkland, on the other hand, can concentrate on being the future of england though. but losing kirkland will be liverpool's loss, through and through...

interesting game against newcastle eh? liverpool played badly, especially the strikers and yet they won 2-0 with 2 moments of inspiration from xabi alonso. and agger showed his inexperience but luckily, he was not punished.
Be it... 6-2 or 6-3..it was one of his main highlight of his managerial CV..other than tat..nothing much worth mentioning...hahahhahaha

hopefully Kirkland will do well during his loan move at Wigan..then mayb Benitez will seriously consider giving him the No.1 jersey at Anfield....cos he still got plenty of years ahead ..as GK usually play till late 30s or early 40s...

tonite ..will be playing aganst spurs...and the 2nd of the 3 consecutive home match .....read from the paper tat Benitez is tinkering again..wif Crouch/ Fowler partnership....tink he should field Kyut..as he just score in mid week and his confidence level is high...dun understand y he wanna break the same partnership...or Crouch/ Fowler partnership will trouble Spurs defence more as compares to Kyut/ Bellamy partnership... anyway, i hope Fowler can pop in some goals tonite....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 23-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
Be it... 6-2 or 6-3..it was one of his main highlight of his managerial CV..other than tat..nothing much worth mentioning...hahahhahaha

hopefully Kirkland will do well during his loan move at Wigan..then mayb Benitez will seriously consider giving him the No.1 jersey at Anfield....cos he still got plenty of years ahead ..as GK usually play till late 30s or early 40s...

tonite ..will be playing aganst spurs...and the 2nd of the 3 consecutive home match .....read from the paper tat Benitez is tinkering again..wif Crouch/ Fowler partnership....tink he should field Kyut..as he just score in mid week and his confidence level is high...dun understand y he wanna break the same partnership...or Crouch/ Fowler partnership will trouble Spurs defence more as compares to Kyut/ Bellamy partnership... anyway, i hope Fowler can pop in some goals tonite....
well, southampton got manure at a low then. kirkland actually always does well whenever he plays, just that he gets injured too easily. tonite's game, i think crouch and bellamy should start. in fact, if bellamy can drop his prima donna behaviour, he should play on the right flank, gerrard on the left and crouch and kuyt as strikers. spurs dont really defend well in set pieces and crouch will give our dear king a host of problems as he is not fully fit yet. but come to think of it, think mido will give our liverpool defence some headache tonite as well. fowler, my god, is just not up to mark to compete for a starting place.
Old 23-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Samster

tonite is a crucial must win match for liverpool to keep pace with the leaders and hope that the other 2 clubs drop points tonite. the mediocre performances are over and should be forgotten. liverpool didnt play well against newcastle but won. luck had played a big part in it, but all good teams need luck. now is the time to start raising the performance bar so that the good luck will continue to bless the team. now is a good time for liverpool to start a winning streak now, so as to gain confidence for the away games to come.

liverpool's chance of winning the premiership will rest on this season and the next and if they cant do it, self doubt will creep in. the rotation system has shown that liverpool has able deputies in almost every position and it is now or never. rafa benitez needs his team to show that they have the killer instinct to kill teams off. although tonite's opponents, spurs, are a force to be reckoned with for the past few seasons, they are at a low now and there is no better time to end their challenge for a top 4 spot early in the season.

the liverpool strikers need to deliver big tonite so as to give themselves the confidence to go on a winning run. there is still work to be done for the strikers to understand how the system is to be played. the new system, which place a lot of emphasis on wing play should suit the main players very well, especially crouch, kuyt and gerrard.

the manager has shown that he is trying to get the best out of his players and has devised a system (old fashioned but effective) which is near perfection on paper. now is the time for the players to stand up and be counted.

all the best to gerrard and co... you'll never walk alone, for life.
Old 23-09-2006, 10:10 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

nice to thrash Spurs & keep another clean sheet .....I hope to see Gerrard start scoring soon, he really deserves some goals & it's getting hard for Rafa to move him from the right winger position now, we have been getting results when he plays there, fellow Reds ,sweet dream tonight
Old 23-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 18
sniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

John Riise's superb strike can match the other wonder goal from Alonso in mid-week.

What a goal!
Old 24-09-2006, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Esp for bro Cummon

Now our season has started, we're rolling now so let's keep this run going and put the pressure on the league leaders.......Portsmouth.
Old 24-09-2006, 07:16 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover
Now our season has started, we're rolling now so let's keep this run going and put the pressure on the league leaders.......Portsmouth.
Nice effort bro.
To seriously challenge the league leader,we have to win many away matches,to be able to bully the smaller clubs & get some points from the
other teams of Big Four. Portsmouth may just like Wigan of last season,
fading away after beaten by a decent team.
Old 24-09-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre
This could have been our jersey for this season. Was rumoured to be one of the designs Adidas was thinking of using.
Thats so kool cept for the lousy adidas ball logo eeks
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Old 24-09-2006, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

so what's the last supporter list? what number are we at already? hehe
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Old 24-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo168
so what's the last supporter list? what number are we at already? hehe

All dun follow the rule....
Old 24-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
All dun follow the rule....
I think I know what you mean, to consolidate a list of Liverpool fans?

1) BigBoy123
2) naemlo
3) onion_rings
4) justhorny
5) wukong68
6) snakehead
7) Xgenre
8) Soul_Reaper
9) Ah Dac
10) AXL
11) dickrick
12) libertyman
13) GL joe
14) Frankiestine
15) Shit8
16) enek
17) mahalosux
18) Hugo168
19) Timax
20) fb guru
21) Dirk Kuyt
22) Bedek05
23) Breastlover

Please add your own nick, Pool fans
Old 24-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11212 / Power: 24
justhorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond reputejusthorny has a reputation beyond repute

There should be more supporters than listed right ??

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1