The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2006, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
that fateful day the hotel got a new french chef...

...... there is a new order in north london, and keane is the word.
Seriously speaking, I think there is a conspiracy theory behind that fateful day.

Keane is the brains. Jol should build the team around him. Play him behind the strikers and get the central midfielders to do all the dirty work for Keane.

Actually it is easier said than done. Sigh.
Old 23-12-2006, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Seriously speaking, I think there is a conspiracy theory behind that fateful day.

Keane is the brains. Jol should build the team around him. Play him behind the strikers and get the central midfielders to do all the dirty work for Keane.

Actually it is easier said than done. Sigh.
I kinda like that idea of Keane in the hole. But where would we put the likes of Huddlestone, Zokora, Jenas, Davids, Tainio, Murphy and Ghali? Personally I liked Hudds. To me he is 2 times better than Carrick..he could pass as good as Carrick, has decent shot on goal and more importantly he can win back balls as he was a CB at Derby. And to me, the CMF to partner Hudds is Zokora. He is strong, has superb vision and is very fast for a DM. I dunno about Jenas though. He tends to pass the ball backwards instead of forward for my liking. Davids WAS an excellent player. But since he came, I could still see his determination and will to win but he lets the ball go easily. Murphy has past it. He was at his peak at Anfield but Injury was always a concern for him. Went to Charlton, showed glimpses of brilliance but was never consistent. Tainio to me is a good MF but nothing to shout about. He reminds me of our Vinny Samways back in the 90s. Very underated, has huge capabilities but has never actually become THE MAN. Same goes to Ghali. He is improving no doubt but for us to challange the Top 3, we need quality players. Players who could turn a match around. Someone who has great vision and creativity. Someone in the mould of Juninho (Lyon), van Der Vaart (Hamburg), Diego and so on. Of course we could do with the likes of Ronaldinho, Kaka or Christiano Ronaldo but who are we kidding??? I say, get Juninho. He may be 30, plays for a CL Club and sought after, but do u remember when we signed Klinsmann, Dumitrescu and Popescu? And what if Juninho say.."Tottenham? They are rubbish!" ..the we could remind them by saying "We beat u lot (Lyon) in a friendly tournament in Seoul, so bugger off" after saying that to the face of Juninho, shift our attention to van D Vaart or Diego..there are many fish in the sea, its just a matter of finding the right one.
Old 23-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 18
Rw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRw6828 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Both Keane & Huddlestone are crucial players
Old 25-12-2006, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 20
breaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merry X'mas to all the Spur supporters...
Old 25-12-2006, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 18
Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!

Let's hope Spurs will re-ignite their winning run by beating Villa next at home.
Old 26-12-2006, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
I dunno about Jenas though. He tends to pass the ball backwards instead of forward for my liking.

Someone in the mould of Juninho (Lyon), van Der Vaart (Hamburg), Diego and so on. Of course we could do with the likes of Ronaldinho, Kaka or Christiano Ronaldo but who are we kidding???
jenas picked up the backwards passing from his old club newcastle. another such team is aston villa, these 2 teams are usually full of negative passes.

zokora may be playing the holding function in midfield very well, but he has displayed very good forward runs. he is a world class midfield general in the making. huddlestone is coming on well and its fantastic jol is giving him some matches but i will rather experience and aggression (edgar davids) being preferred in central midfield in big matches though. as for tainio, i'm gonna help him send his resume back to auxerre.

its amazing why lyon's juninho hasnt joined those big money spending clubs yet. maybe its real madrid or nothing for him.

my transfer-to-spurs wishes for the near future...

benoit pedretti (auxerre) - he can play very well anywhere in midfield. selfless with excellent passing and dead ball skills.

aimar (zaragoza) - a creative wizard like him is what spurs need, especially when the chips are down.

philippe mexes (roma) - under rated for years. i follow roma's games and i like his hard tackling style becos he cuts off attacks where he stands.
Old 26-12-2006, 02:40 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmi View Post
Let's hope Spurs will re-ignite their winning run by beating Villa next at home.
i'm still sad with the 3-1 defeat in st james' last sat. i was just hoping for a draw actually but well, dazzling dyer is back and bowyer is no longer there to distract him. newcastle is gonna be a major force from now...

anyway its back to winning ways for the lily whites tonight. martin o neil's sad face is going to be just right for the occasion.
Old 26-12-2006, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
philippe mexes (roma) - under rated for years. i follow roma's games and i like his hard tackling style becos he cuts off attacks where he stands.
I would love to have Mexes. I loved his style of play even be4 he was playing for Roma. But come to think of it, it will be a healthy fight for d 2 CB slots. King is of course the automatic choice. And there's Dawson vs Mexes. I reckon this would help if anyone of these 3 players gets injured or suspended. And I haf say, sell gardner. We shouldve sell him 2 or 3 years ago when he was an England international. Villa wanted him for 3.5Mil 3 years ago but we wanted 5 mil (gasp!). Now, he is not even worth a place on the bench and a regular for the reserves. I say, sell him now for 1 mil, and get a decent replacement CB. Davenport just couldnt cut it for me liao. Talking about wish lists, here's mine...

CB- Mexes/Hofland-his experience will come in handy/van de Borre -belgian whizkid

LM- We need Ginola back !....Riberry could play as a LM but then the likes of AC Milan, Barca and ARSE-nal are also eyeing him. Buy either Robben/Joe Cole from Chelski as both are absolutely gutted at not being a regular. Olivier Kapo would be a good signing too.

Creative AM- Aimar is a good player but i doubt he wants to leave spain as he has just joined Zaragoza. VD Vaart is the player I want. He could also play on the left. Diego of Werder Bremen is another name I would like. He was supposed to join Spurs a couple of seasons ago but the deal fell flat.

And what about this rumour that Villa is planning to buy Defoe for 12mil...If i were Jol, I wouldnt sell him as I think he is vital for our plans. And there ar also rumours that we r trying to lure Morten Gamst Pedersen. He is a good player but the 14mil price tag Blackburn wants is too much...
Old 27-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

spurs 2
aston villa 1

Jermaine Defoe of Spurs celebrates after scoring the second goal against Aston Villa. Defoe's double strike saw Tottenham to a 2-1 victory over Villa.

there is a new hope for england, and his name is Jermaine Defoe.
Old 27-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
And what about this rumour that Villa is planning to buy Defoe for 12mil...If i were Jol, I wouldnt sell him as I think he is vital for our plans. And there ar also rumours that we r trying to lure Morten Gamst Pedersen. He is a good player but the 14mil price tag Blackburn wants is too much...
yeah whatever happened to gardner? he is tall and quick but suddenly lost his place.

i have never really saw hofland played before, but read a bit about him last time. ribery is awesome but he keeps saying he wants to join arsenal. a couple of seasons back, spurs wanted to take geremi and joe cole in a package deal. i was happy like fuck then but lucky chelski kept them sigh...

vdv used to be an icon and the perfect attacking midfielder in ajax and the dutch nt but injuries changed his destiny somehow. i'm not sure why he chosed to join hamburg though. yes, if vdv joins spurs, spurs' attacks will be fast and furious.

much has been said about defoe leaving spurs soon what with the offers rumouring around. ask for 100m pounds i'd say.
Old 28-12-2006, 12:42 AM
Samster

Bro Castrol, Congrats again for the win against Villa.

Eh, you are quite accurate with your 'face reading' on O'Neil. How about reading Senor Mourinho's face?
Old 28-12-2006, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Castrol, Congrats again for the win against Villa.

Eh, you are quite accurate with your 'face reading' on O'Neil. How about reading Senor Mourinho's face?
spurs has won 12 consecutive matches at home, what a record! just mention "white hart lane" to barca or chelsea players and you can see them shivering.

moaningho was visibly sad when cashley cole knocked the ball into his own net thru a essien deflection in the 2-2 draw with the readers. but i'm sure a blowjob from CIMley cole after the game made him happy again.
Old 29-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Samster

I agree with u Castol....vdv is a bit injury prone for my liking. But on his day, he is world class. If we cant get him, I reckon we should look at Hatem ben Arfa of Lyon. He is not yet a rgular at Lyon (he is 20 yo), but is rated highly by top football pundits and legends. He is a left winger and could solve our problem there. Heck he could even be the next Ginola..or maybe Waddle..or maybe paul Allen...heck, even Jose Dominguez! -remember him?

As for replacement at CB, names like Matt Upson, Curtis Davies and Billy Jones have been mentioned. I dun mind all three as all of them are highly rated. Upson of course is the eldest of the 3 and his xperience will come in handy, but what bout his arsenal past? U reckon the fans are DOWN with the UP-son? Davies is for me a more suitable player, he is young, willing to learn and has played with Dawson in the England Junior setup. As for Billy Jones of Port Vale, he is a versatile 19 yo, could play anywhere in defence. Like Upson and Davies, he too has leadership qualities as he was Captain of the England u-19. But if we were to look abroad, get Kevin Hofland or Ron Vlaar. Both are dutch, same as our Martin Jol. Vlaar is only 20 but he could tackle like nobody's business! He could be cheaper than Hofland and would benefit a lot from learning from the likes of King and co.

So come on you Spurs, come on Martin Jol, come January, spend wisely. And to all you Spurs fans, Now Its Time To Be (Martin) JOLLY! lalalalalalala....!
Old 29-12-2006, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
So come on you Spurs, come on Martin Jol, come January, spend wisely. And to all you Spurs fans, Now Its Time To Be (Martin) JOLLY! lalalalalalala....!
T'is the season to be jolly
Fa la la la la
La la la la......

Spurs to win the UEFA Cup
Man Utd to win the UEFA Champions League
Old 31-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Spurs to win the UEFA Cup
Man Utd to win the UEFA Champions League
spurs to win the FA cup and man utd to be epl champions too!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1