The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 09-11-2016, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
alanben deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Experimental View Post
Guys does anybody have an FR on her? She looks HOT

http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/5840546257.html
Try her last week and have a very good service.

Here is her FR :

Looks : 9/10 (look the same as her photo)
Boobs : 8/10
Bbbj : 7/10
Ft : 8/10
Dicky : long but not thick. Can get hard as she top me.
RTF : Yes

Overall enjoy her service and she going back on 13 Nov, if you want get her now.
Old 09-11-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Totallytruuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by dailick View Post
Thanks for the FR, chatted with Grey last week and she quoted $300, so passed on her.
I saw Grey last year. She had a different name. I posted a review, but I am writing to say if she is quoting 300 she is going up. I paid 200 last year. You did the good thing. She is NOT worth 300. Just being honest. Be happy your money is in your pocket.

Bros, please don't be shy. Post your damage. How can you be ok to describe FJ but not say damage? You're hiding info from your bros. This is why so many shit girls with bad service charge 200 plus now.

When you share, bros will know which girls charge too much. Then those girls will not get calls and they will not come back. And the girls that sneak on this site will learn they can NOT come here asking for crazy money and they will stay away. When you do not share info, you make the problem worse.

Right now, Singapore attracts many greedy girls. They want to come here and get Sing money, and give shitty service with terrible attitude. Go to other countries and you see the girls WORK HARD for the money. I go to Thailand, Indonesia, and Phillipines. The girls try so hard to give good service because they want you to COME BACK. We need to get those girls to come to Singapore.

These girls give shit service in Singapore all day because some of you pay for it.

We want the girls that give you a great experience for your hard earned cash, not just some cock or ass.

I stop seeing these girls because so many are lazy fucks or have bad attitudes. I love the fun but these girls are not worth my money.

Remember: These girls should be happy and thankful they can come to earn money in Sing to send home. We are doing them a favor.

It has been getting better here, but still many girls saying crazy numbers like 300 plus when they can NOT earn even HALF that in their own country.

This is all about vitamin M. Stop letting them take advantage!

BROS OVER HOES!
Old 09-11-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totallytruuu View Post
I saw Grey last year. She had a different name. I posted a review, but I am writing to say if she is quoting 300 she is going up. I paid 200 last year. You did the good thing. She is NOT worth 300. Just being honest. Be happy your money is in your pocket.

Bros, please don't be shy. Post your damage. How can you be ok to describe FJ but not say damage? You're hiding info from your bros. This is why so many shit girls with bad service charge 200 plus now.

When you share, bros will know which girls charge too much. Then those girls will not get calls and they will not come back. And the girls that sneak on this site will learn they can NOT come here asking for crazy money and they will stay away. When you do not share info, you make the problem worse.

Right now, Singapore attracts many greedy girls. They want to come here and get Sing money, and give shitty service with terrible attitude. Go to other countries and you see the girls WORK HARD for the money. I go to Thailand, Indonesia, and Phillipines. The girls try so hard to give good service because they want you to COME BACK. We need to get those girls to come to Singapore.

These girls give shit service in Singapore all day because some of you pay for it.

We want the girls that give you a great experience for your hard earned cash, not just some cock or ass.

I stop seeing these girls because so many are lazy fucks or have bad attitudes. I love the fun but these girls are not worth my money.

Remember: These girls should be happy and thankful they can come to earn money in Sing to send home. We are doing them a favor.

It has been getting better here, but still many girls saying crazy numbers like 300 plus when they can NOT earn even HALF that in their own country.

BROS OVER HOES!
Well said bro.

Why pay $300 when you can get the same service quality at rowell for $30?

Many of these TS online now don't even look as good as those in rowell.

Just because the location is better doesn't mean they can inflate the price 10 folds.

I will only pay top dollar if the TS is well travalled at provides top notch service. Those that made female super models run for their money.

Sadly gone are the days where trully top notch TS visits our shores...
Old 10-11-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
louis13thL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

BROS OVER HOES!
well written bro. support. and for me at most 150 damage when making a due. willing to tips another 50 if she is really doing well.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 16
Krenjusen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKrenjusen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

BROS OVER HOES!
Well said bro especially when economy here is bad and ppl are losing their jobs!
Old 10-11-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
arcliner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found a gem in wechat, jazzsammy, staying ard Orchard. Too bad, had food posioning, else sure will piak piak.

Agreed dmg is less then 200, so this will give you a good guage!
Old 10-11-2016, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
jay2968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronit4u View Post
Three ts from Europe.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...705-88/4647512

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...ns-top/4647327

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...704-27/4648162

I am meeting the first one tonight. Anyone has tried anyone of these? Will post my review later.
=======

Bro...wow....can share your experience......
Hope to hear from your reply.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

jay2968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

BROS OVER HOES!
-------------------------------------------
I agree with your bro.....The most I pay 150 for damages...some even whatsapp to come again even at 100 bucks....LOL
Old 10-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Christan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Seniors.... Sorry this may sound noob.... I been wanting to try the group of Thailand LB that is on our shore currently. But it seems none of them do incall... And I am rather uncomfortable booking a hotel with them (esp nowadays we need 2 IC to book a room)

Does any brothers here know which of those Thai LB got so incall?
Old 10-11-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Marumanxxo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now the market rate seem out of control. Under some bro here willing and can easily let go $200 let call let clamp together for over ncharging. Let set a market rate. U just ask any pino or indo operate here even swaadi $200 up for a go. Sign... u think they can be book in their home? My humble rate $100. The rest please join in. U see even US election all tot Hillary will win but otherwise it united we stand. SBF Bro party.
Old 11-11-2016, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marumanxxo View Post
Now the market rate seem out of control. Under some bro here willing and can easily let go $200 let call let clamp together for over ncharging. Let set a market rate. U just ask any pino or indo operate here even swaadi $200 up for a go. Sign... u think they can be book in their home? My humble rate $100. The rest please join in. U see even US election all tot Hillary will win but otherwise it united we stand. SBF Bro party.
That's gonna be tough to find any service offered by LBs in CL for only $100.. regardless of how they looks like. Lowest I got was $150. Time has changed but I'm trying to maintain my budget around $200, occasionally at $250 and if lucky, can get at $150 sometimes.

Even so, norm market rate now is observed at least at $250 & above (pinoys) but thais who are flooding in the trade thru' CL lately still offer $150, if I'm not wrong.

Above $250 and such are outrageous. I've even encountered an offer by a pinoy LB for $450?! That's totally insane. Then again, I supposed that there're still bros out there willing to pay such exorbitant amount, otherwise these LBs won't be so daring to quote that high.. just my 2cents.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
somp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On the subject of prices, one that posts often on Backpage is always a laugh to me, I don't know how she gets ANY customers.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...estite/3526359

She advertises her price, and can be had for the bargain price of $650!! Oh, btw, that is just for 30 mins, if you want 1 hour, that will be $950!

Don't imagine there are any FR's for her, but at that price, I don't care how good she is.
Old 12-11-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

albert45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by victor125 View Post
the second link is so badly photoshopped who does she think she is fooling
Yes that's true. Last time she came here I found the original photos she took for her Photoshop. So damn fake
Old 12-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

albert45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronit4u View Post
Three ts from Europe.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...705-88/4647512

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...ns-top/4647327

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...704-27/4648162

I am meeting the first one tonight. Anyone has tried anyone of these? Will post my review later.
Second one uses fake photos. Last time she came to Singapore I found the original shemale she used for her photos and changed her head. This time I don't know who belong the photos to. But definitely fake ones. Take care
Old 12-11-2016, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2418 / Power: 12
nitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond reputenitefalcon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by somp View Post
On the subject of prices, one that posts often on Backpage is always a laugh to me, I don't know how she gets ANY customers.

http://singapore.backpage.com/Transs...estite/3526359

She advertises her price, and can be had for the bargain price of $650!! Oh, btw, that is just for 30 mins, if you want 1 hour, that will be $950!

Don't imagine there are any FR's for her, but at that price, I don't care how good she is.
Woah.. oh my goodness.. $950 for 60mins? That's unbelievable. Moreover, "No sexual or anal penetration strictly" with that kind of $$$ price?? I wonder of how many customer would she able to get daily? Definitely NOT for me no matter how "fantastic" she may looks like, but if there're other bros out there who willing to go for these type of adverts, please feel free to share the experiences here. Just curious of how worthed-it the service against the quoted value..

With that kind of face & figure, plus good humble attitude, I believed she will easily get steady flow of customers daily if she can afford to lower down her price to at least $200~250. However, then again.. who knows perhaps she already have her own customer base with that $950 for 60mins all these while.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1