The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
ASOT 850 @ Bangkok

Anyone going for the A State Of Trance 850 event @ Live Park Rama 9 on the 8th of December 2018?

We can meet up to chiong together!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 30-10-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ASOT 850 @ Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This kind of event u go alone? Why not buy extra tickets then invite Thai girls go.
Going with a friend. Haha. We are planning to hook some siambus from the crowd and jio them for after party with us. Was just wondering if any samsters are going or not. The more the merrier!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 30-10-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
If only so easy to hook "some siambus" from the crowd for after party.

u n friend handsome boh?
My friend siambu magnet. Haha. Best wingman

Old 30-10-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
wa ok lor good for u all. Good luck hooking.
Thanks thanks! You're more than welcome to join us, should you decide to fly up for the event too!

Old 30-10-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Welcome. Am too old to go such event. Haizzzz its my destiny to be a lone star in the night drinking JW and keep walking.....
We're not that young either ah. Haha. Won't be lone star one, have 1 siambu beside you can already.

Old 31-10-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
you kill me, your posts are abt fucking ugly 40yr old maids, wanking to bras and panties on someones clothes line, and now you have fantasy of picking up and bonking thai syt from a music festival...here is some risperidone for you you will need it
All due respect, just because I participate in a discussion does not mean that, I bang ugly 40 yr old maids (what made you think that way?), I wanked on bras and panties. Even if I do bang 40 yr old maids and wank on bras and panties, like you claim I do, how does it, in any way, have anything to do with picking up and bonking thai syt from a music festival?

Old 01-11-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
if you still dont understand then i really feel sorry for you, but here is analofy you might understand use public transport in singapore cuz cannot afford but car, but plan go thailand to drive masariti
Ok lor. If that makes you happy.

Old 01-11-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 16
msnmsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymsnmsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OMG i just happen to be at bangkok at that period. Where can i get the ticket??
Old 02-11-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by msnmsg View Post
OMG i just happen to be at bangkok at that period. Where can i get the ticket??
https://www.ticketmelon.com/retox/808festival2018

Alternatively, if you would like to join my friend and I at the VVIP area also can. We can split. We got ours at 53,500 baht for 1 day.

https://www.facebook.com/808edm/phot...type=3&theater

Last edited by zendra; 02-11-2018 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Add url
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1