The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 04-11-2018, 05:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 16
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

Try Shinbashi station area...exercize gym where Miyuki goes for her daily aerobycs class around 8 pm. She wear light pink down jacket with yoga pants (recently too cold so she has jeans) when she goes to her class.

There are tons of drunk salary men who try to talk her into go drinking or even love hotel on the street.... I tell MIyuki to go other places yet she has a personal trainer (very young and macho guy) for last 3 years.

Yes, he does personal training for free... I mean why?
Old 04-11-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by USman28 View Post
Try Shinbashi station area...exercize gym where Miyuki goes for her daily aerobycs class around 8 pm. She wear light pink down jacket with yoga pants (recently too cold so she has jeans) when she goes to her class.

There are tons of drunk salary men who try to talk her into go drinking or even love hotel on the street.... I tell MIyuki to go other places yet she has a personal trainer (very young and macho guy) for last 3 years.

can show us some photos of her in yoga pants and training top?
Old 04-11-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

Quote:

ahah the chances for me to find her at a busy place like Shinbashi are higher than the chances for me to find a hot young female personal trainer for free in Singapore :-)
Old 11-11-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anymore update on the gangbang?
Old 11-11-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future

I wonder if any one of you tried to approach Miyuki last Friday around Shinbashi station after 9 pm? Miyuki was coming home from late gym session and two foreighner approached.

One of the guy asked something in foreign launguage... and later the guy spoke in Japanese in broken japanese... He wanted to ask if Miyuki was available for drink.

When Miyuki said no thank you, he said he know her from internet.... Miyuki felt very strange and tried to walk away... then another guy grabbed her arm and said in foreign language and touced her butts....

Miyuki try but the guy tried to touch her face...then one other foreighner came and helped her.... She said it was scary...

Old 11-11-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I wonder if any one of you tried to approach Miyuki last Friday around Shinbashi station after 9 pm? Miyuki was coming home from late gym session and two foreighner approached.

One of the guy asked something in foreign launguage... and later the guy spoke in Japanese in broken japanese... He wanted to ask if Miyuki was available for drink.

When Miyuki said no thank you, he said he know her from internet.... Miyuki felt very strange and tried to walk away... then another guy grabbed her arm and said in foreign language and touced her butts....

Miyuki try but the guy tried to touch her face...then one other foreighner came and helped her.... She said it was scary...

😮 ok own up. Whose the guy? Lol
Old 11-11-2018, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Unknowingly, you are actually putting her in danger as you tell the whole world where she will be etc. Better be careful, bro.

Quote:
I wonder if any one of you tried to approach Miyuki last Friday around Shinbashi station after 9 pm?
Old 11-11-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
lausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlausung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You guys should be careful of this guy nick Hoian. He once try ask me for meetup and pretend to be a nice guy. Next he ask for girls contact I met. This is his standard modus operandi, preying in this forum. Who knows he maybe the guy go harass but pretend to be decent guy.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?...ostcount=12525

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Unknowingly, you are actually putting her in danger as you tell the whole world where she will be etc. Better be careful, bro.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!PortoPino is one of the Best!

Quote:

not me. I was at the airport at 9pm
Old 12-11-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

Better for guys to approach Miyuki through TS.
Old 13-11-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Lol this lausai guy is quite a storyteller. Got cheated by his pimp in Vietnam and now wanna vent his frustrations by trolling me.

He's a proven liar. Stay away frm him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lausung View Post
You guys should be careful of this guy nick Hoian. He once try ask me for meetup and pretend to be a nice guy. Next he ask for girls contact I met. This is his standard modus operandi, preying in this forum. Who knows he maybe the guy go harass but pretend to be decent guy.
Old 16-11-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
tryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro no updates?
Old 17-11-2018, 04:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Our mutual friend came over two weeks ago and begged to let him stay o
Our small apartment for 2weeks while he find place. He lost all for divorce after lost business.

We don't have extra room so he sleeps in our bedroom.

Mituki now only work 2days as substitute teacher so she is alone with him most of time this two weeks at home.

Worst part is bathroom is connected to bedroom so you can see person taking bath in smoke glass. I think the friend intentionally stay in bedroom Everytime Mituki take a bath since second night.
Old 17-11-2018, 02:08 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Our mutual friend came over two weeks ago and begged to let him stay o
Our small apartment for 2weeks while he find place. He lost all for divorce after lost business.

We don't have extra room so he sleeps in our bedroom.

Mituki now only work 2days as substitute teacher so she is alone with him most of time this two weeks at home.

Worst part is bathroom is connected to bedroom so you can see person taking bath in smoke glass. I think the friend intentionally stay in bedroom Everytime Mituki take a bath since second night.
Will Miyuki help him too?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 17-11-2018, 02:09 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is not only scary, it may harm Miyuki for no good reasons.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1