The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Thanks for the up.

If this is yr first trip to sihanok from pp airport....bus station to bk a bus to sihanok which cost around usd7. Almost every hr there's bus from pp to sihanok.
I been wanting to go Sihanouk but always put off by the journey. I took a bus from SR to PP once and it was more than 7 hours with many stops. I only wish they had 26 seater buses instead of the cramped 40 + seaters.

So my question is do they have such 26 seater buses ? Same that ply thru Spore - Malaysia?
Old 02-10-2016, 03:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiboi007 View Post
Anybody know how/where to get good quality weed?
CNB confiscates the stuff so they have loads in the office. Why don't you pop in ask them whether you can have some.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-10-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
I been wanting to go Sihanouk but always put off by the journey. I took a bus from SR to PP once and it was more than 7 hours with many stops. I only wish they had 26 seater buses instead of the cramped 40 + seaters.

So my question is do they have such 26 seater buses ? Same that ply thru Spore - Malaysia?
You can take 26 seater Bus 4.5hrs from PP to Sihanoukville usd 7 or 10 pax Van 4hrs from PP to Sihanoukville usd 9.
Old 04-10-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Next friday anyone going pp?
Old 04-10-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 22
somebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Next friday anyone going pp?
going 6 - 10 oct, you still going these dates?
who wanna join me to drink coke in bars? haha..
Old 05-10-2016, 07:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebody99 View Post
going 6 - 10 oct, you still going these dates?
who wanna join me to drink coke in bars? haha..
My trip is on January 17, you can check out the location first
Old 05-10-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
You can take 26 seater Bus 4.5hrs from PP to Sihanoukville usd 7 or 10 pax Van 4hrs from PP to Sihanoukville usd 9.
Thanks..time to plan a road trip then.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I also planning. Waiting for Jetstar coming every fri promotion in Oct
Old 05-10-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 22
somebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersomebody99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

deleted///////////////////

Last edited by somebody99; 06-10-2016 at 02:25 PM. Reason: repeat
Old 06-10-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, camp for offer!!!
Old 07-10-2016, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro Soi666, if Sih close to Siem R than PP, is it better to fly to SM to go Sih?
Old 07-10-2016, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PleasePCC View Post
Bro Soi666, if Sih close to Siem R than PP, is it better to fly to SM to go Sih?
By looking at the google map, I still can't figure out how Sih is closer to SR and not PP... U making yourself blur.... PP is almost in the middle of Cambodia while SR is north and Sih is west.

Due to accessibility and bad road condition, normally those from SR who wants to go Sih will have to pass by PP or stay in PP for a night then carry on. If u are taking plane then easier, the flight time is less than an hr.

Dun pcc too much... when u want to go, let me know... we go Sih pcc together... BTW if u want to experience seaside in Cambodia, I will suggest Kep which has less visitors and not spoil. I went to both n prefer Kep.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=11prince;15157630]I also planning. Waiting for Jetstar coming every fri promotion in Oct[/QUOTE

Wa steady... i want to go too.... NO kaki dare got time to go cambodia even got also wont want to go cambodia lol..... They prefer more popular places. I want a change of feeling haha.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Unfortunately I based in Thailand. Only 2 choice from here..expensive Bkk Airways or jostling with China tourists via Airasia Don Muang.

But the good thing it's a short 1 hr + flight.
Old 07-10-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
By looking at the google map, I still can't figure out how Sih is closer to SR and not PP... U making yourself blur.... PP is almost in the middle of Cambodia while SR is north and Sih is west.

Dun pcc too much... when u want to go, let me know... we go Sih pcc together... BTW if u want to experience seaside in Cambodia, I will suggest Kep which has less visitors and not spoil. I went to both n prefer Kep.
Bro..I believe if you just draw a straight line then SR is really nearer to Sih. Unfortunately there no direct road from SR to Sih right?

Where is this Kep? You offer bro pcc but dun jio me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1