The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Phnom Penh Humsup Trip Sep 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
free lunch is good n all but i hv been here 7years alr, ........c
Hi bolueeleh,
You r also another great guy who dared to struggle and stay in a cowboy country. I believe you are also a Singaporean. I believe many members here would also love to hear the stories of your struggles going to and in cambodia , for eg like why u decide to go Cambodia, what was your feeling when you first stepped into Cambodia, how you manage to grow root into cambodia etc...
Old 06-09-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Phnom Penh Humsup Trip Sep 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
You are a genuine backpacker, from airport knows how to take bus to central market. You must be sweating alot by now.

Be careful of yr hp and wallet, don't let it be exposed.
I'm not a backpacker but sexpacker.
My backpack is small and light.
Those ang moh backpackers I don't know what the hell they brought along.
Bag bigger than SAF route march SOP backpack.
KNN like running road like that or as if on navy seal missions.

Riel1500 flat rate for bus fare.
Please tell our PTC to f*ck off hahaha!

I try not to sweat as I always use an umbrella!

Yes tiagong Cambodia's safety is a concern.
I mostly scared of ladyboys!

Just have to ignore those pesky tuk tuk touts from distracting you.

My priority is to reece those local cheong spots.
Riverside's price is like Pattaya's Walking Street.
Only thing cheap is USD0.50 for a mug of beer!

Last edited by TonyCheong2; 06-09-2018 at 03:30 PM.
Old 06-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Phnom Penh Humsup Trip Sep 2018

Quote:
You are a genuine backpacker, from airport knows how to take bus to central market. You must be sweating alot by now.

Be careful of yr hp and wallet, don't let it be exposed.
Recently that's a new bus route from airport to some few drop off point at some city area hotel,a new counter set up outside caters to traveller,a new train route from there to their railway station at downtown also spotted,wonder is there a demand for that

Recently went after the last time 2 months ago,prices have increase,long time never go their Chinese barber shop cut hair near central market,all shops same street monopolies to jack up extra $1

Went to Tim ho wan restaurant at aeon,use to like their seow Mai but standard drop,use to see very fresh big crystal prawn inside but now is so terrible squeeze inside,worst is can eat and have prawn shell inside and worst is price increase,unlikely will go again

Lady drink up by 50 cents,2 months ago before election,still ok,after election all up like sg
Old 06-09-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Phnom Penh Humsup Trip Sep 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
I'm not a backpacker but sexpacker.
My backpack is small and light.
Those ang moh backpackers I don't know what the hell they brought along.
Bag bigger than SAF route march SOP backpack.
KNN like running road like that or as if on navy seal missions.

Riel1500 flat rate for bus fare.
Please tell our PTC to f*ck off hahaha!

I try not to sweat as I always use an umbrella!

Yes tiagong Cambodia's safety is a concern.
I mostly scared of ladyboys!

Just have to ignore those pesky tuk tuk touts from distracting you.

My priority is to reece those local cheong spots.
Riverside's price is like Pattaya's Walking Street.
Only thing cheap is USD0.50 for a mug of beer!
Ang mo backpack is few months to half a years to few years,so pity them cos they need to run road

I been to Phnom Penh several time with and without friends along,safety if stick to town area should not be a concern as I feel safe practice common sense

There's getting a lot of ladyboy at the pub street area especially st 136,lux hotel street,looks very pretty and more daring to walk to you at put their hands and hold you but you will have a feel that she is if the voice sounds a bit rough like guys

Some is famous with many lady boy like candy so do avoid
Old 06-09-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Recent trip get a fun girl,offering bj which are quite rare there,enjoy her company both at pub and on bed,only the second one that I truly enjoy with girlfriend feeling having sex,quote $40,well spend for me,additional $10 to make it $50 cos no small change

Friendly and get lecturing from her,why I come out so fast,she not yet wet
Old 06-09-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Recent trip get a fun girl,offering bj which are quite rare there,enjoy her company both at pub and on bed,only the second one that I truly enjoy with girlfriend feeling having sex,quote $40,well spend for me,additional $10 to make it $50 cos no small change

Bro,

Seems that you switched to PP and no more hcm...enjoy yourself...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-09-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ang mo backpack is few months to half a years to few years,so pity them cos they need to run road

I been to Phnom Penh several time with and without friends along,safety if stick to town area should not be a concern as I feel safe practice common sense

There's getting a lot of ladyboy at the pub street area especially st 136,lux hotel street,looks very pretty and more daring to walk to you at put their hands and hold you but you will have a feel that she is if the voice sounds a bit rough like guys

Some is famous with many lady boy like candy so do avoid
Must siam those ladyboys.
From Thailand, Laos, Vietnam or local?

Quote:
Hahaha!
Old 06-09-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Bro,

Seems that you switched to PP and no more hcm...enjoy yourself...
My first 10 years eat tom yam,2nd 10 years eat pho,by chance this 3rd time just started eat amok 6 years ago when first land there,not sure going to last how long before start to change taste again

Need to go before sinkies start flooded all this place,hcm a good example but luckily they prefer go SR instead of PP to see historic building
Old 06-09-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Witness this 3 country from a small or domestic airport to a big international airport of course cost of living start to increase,I already feel PP is slowly but gradually moving towards that direction so once the fun no longer there,likely run road to nearby Laos,Myanmar girls look tempting but my dollars will not stretch that far especially now they are reforming their economy
Old 06-09-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I did considered your retirement choices...philippines, vietnam and thailand,,..since 2008 I chose vietnam...but prices had increased due to inflation and other factors...no longer very cheap unless live like locals...

another factor is airline ticket cost...I still managed to buy ticket to and fro hcm at less than sgd 90 till april 2019...dun think now can get...
My feel vietnam daily necessities food/housing still cheap. Vietnamese friend bought a 2-rm condo in D7 just 75k usd. I was tempted to get a studio unit but the restriction of 50year lease for foreigners put me off.

Yes air ticket cost rises quite much past few years.
I fly few countries indo, china, philipines besides Vietnam, so not so easy to plan like u n get cheap tickets.
I also stop buying air ticket after till 1st quarter 2019 because of my plan to settle down at a city so minimum flying.
Old 06-09-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
free lunch is good n all but i hv been here 7years alr, the housing prices i hv seen inccrease from 150$ for a western modern style apartment to 400$ shitty apartment now is mind boggling, so for retirement housing PP has a much better value for money, everything else is expensive, medicine, imported food, clothes, etc
Sooner or later will become a ghost town.
So who is supporting the businesses now since many are leaving the place?
Old 07-09-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Witness this 3 country from a small or domestic airport to a big international airport of course cost of living start to increase,I already feel PP is slowly but gradually moving towards that direction so once the fun no longer there,likely run road to nearby Laos,Myanmar girls look tempting but my dollars will not stretch that far especially now they are reforming their economy
Price of food in Phnom Penh really cannot make it!
Malaysia even cheaper considering median salary of Cambodians are like at least 5 times lower.

No longer naemlo camping in Cambodia.
Earn USD until song song.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi bolueeleh,
You r also another great guy who dared to struggle and stay in a cowboy country. I believe you are also a Singaporean. I believe many members here would also love to hear the stories of your struggles going to and in cambodia , for eg like why u decide to go Cambodia, what was your feeling when you first stepped into Cambodia, how you manage to grow root into cambodia etc...
very long story leh, next time u come shv then we lim kopi

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
My feel vietnam daily necessities food/housing still cheap. Vietnamese friend bought a 2-rm condo in D7 just 75k usd.
for 10k u can buy a 5m x 15m land on the outer ring of PP, build a 2 storey house for 30K, PP is growing n soon the development will spill over to outer area, like in HCM, 10years ago, D7 nobody want to go, now so many upscale malls, resto, facilites etc but other things in KoW is expensive but i think will go down a little as more companies bring in exports as more middle class ppl demand these goods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Price of food in Phnom Penh really cannot make it!
Malaysia even cheaper considering median salary of Cambodians are like at least 5 times lower.
hahaha, alr told u so, unless u live like a local n eat their 5000r economy rice roadside stall n drink their roadside kopi
Old 07-09-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My first 10 years eat tom yam,2nd 10 years eat pho,by chance this 3rd time just started eat amok 6 years ago when first land there,not sure going to last how long before start to change taste again

Need to go before sinkies start flooded all this place,hcm a good example but luckily they prefer go SR instead of PP to see historic building
wow...really enjoy yourself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
My feel vietnam daily necessities food/housing still cheap. Vietnamese friend bought a 2-rm condo in D7 just 75k usd. I was tempted to get a studio unit but the restriction of 50year lease for foreigners put me off.

Yes air ticket cost rises quite much past few years.
I fly few countries indo, china, philipines besides Vietnam, so not so easy to plan like u n get cheap tickets.
I also stop buying air ticket after till 1st quarter 2019 because of my plan to settle down at a city so minimum flying.
thanks for the brief...

did you know that foreigners buy condo in vn can do 50yrs + 50 yrs option...a few friends already purchased condos recently for investment with idea of making money...they paid S$75k plus tax for 2 bedroom and paid over 2 years becos new launches...

2 yrs ago, a friend paid 3bil dongs for Vinhomes CP at quan binh thanh and after collect keys sold within a month for 4.5bil dongs...after that he bought a few elsewhere ...

foreigners can sell to foreigners and local viets...once local viets purchased is freehold...

batdongsan sales now hot once foreigner takes up 30% quota...only condos with foreigners will increase otherwise prices for local will increase slower...

Old 07-09-2018, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
for 10k u can buy a 5m x 15m land on the outer ring of PP, build a 2 storey house for 30K, PP is growing n soon the development will spill over to outer area, like in HCM, 10years ago, D7 nobody want to go, now so many upscale malls, resto, facilites etc but other things in KoW is expensive but i think will go down a little as more companies bring in exports as more middle class ppl demand these goods.
local viets can still buy and build decent house for S$ 20-30k in province....knew of a friend who did so...

Japs started investing in D7 and building ecological green condos in D7...Korean figures had stagnated...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1