The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2009, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
daredevil88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Hi Black Cat,

Arhh..HCMC. I was there for 3 months in 1996 when I was helping my friend re-locate his factory from Singapore to there. Had a good time and I quite like the girls there.
Old 27-11-2009, 03:18 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Are you sure?
I oso see there's many reports from news and newspaper of heavy flooding from northern malayisia all the way to soutern thailand
You all go in and out by boat?
It is raining heavily in Hatyai but no sight of flood yet! Bro etct88 is still in there!

One bro just came back by bus not boat!
Old 28-11-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
It is raining heavily in Hatyai but no sight of flood yet! Bro etct88 is still in there!

............not 'still in there' la.... came out and went in again... hee hee....
Old 28-11-2009, 02:04 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Are you sure?
I oso see there's many reports from news and newspaper of heavy flooding from northern malayisia all the way to soutern thailand
You all go in and out by boat?
.... ah pek don't know how to swim and cannot afford a boat... just a simple old junk that can travel from point A to point B.... dun think my car can float.

btw, all dry and played golf today. There was some water on the 2 golf courses during the raining spell, but nothing too serious......
Old 28-11-2009, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aiyo Uncle asks him to go from Hatyai straight for another 1000 kms more than go over to Issan Border......then straight to China...plenty, small, big, young old.....damages....only petrol $$$ KNN!

You own him contacts meh?
I very bored, but you send people to holan.....
Old 28-11-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yeap..that is true everything will go up.....puyings, hotels and sometimes even food...
Bro, not true. If a master like yourself, shouldn't encounter this problem or maybe have alternative plan. Food price still the same. Most popular hotels had been fully booked during the weekend, some of them may increase their rate due to higher demand than supply. You can still find decent room at its usual rate. As for the puyings, it will depend on your luck and charm. If you go by yourself, you can get house rate. Or you may get your regular gal at the same rate. The only headache that will encounter is when clearing the Malaysia and Thailand custom. Though there was slight improvement at the Sadao immigration, the same old shit at Malaysia immigration. Well you have the choice to take flight in or out now.

Cheers
Old 28-11-2009, 02:58 AM
Samster

Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Maybe the raining is over, no sight of rain these few days in the city itself. If other area, then need to be confirm. The weather is quite cooling to walk around on the street, well if its raining then should stay in the room to do more indoor activities!

Cheers
Old 28-11-2009, 04:55 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Bro, not true. If a master like yourself, shouldn't encounter this problem or maybe have alternative plan. Food price still the same. Most popular hotels had been fully booked during the weekend, some of them may increase their rate due to higher demand than supply. You can still find decent room at its usual rate. As for the puyings, it will depend on your luck and charm. If you go by yourself, you can get house rate. Or you may get your regular gal at the same rate. The only headache that will encounter is when clearing the Malaysia and Thailand custom. Though there was slight improvement at the Sadao immigration, the same old shit at Malaysia immigration. Well you have the choice to take flight in or out now.

Cheers
You are right brother, I never had any problem during the festive session as nobody wants my aunty so I am quite safe most of them time unless some hamsap old uncle goes for her.....then the alternative plan is to go shopping, have Swenson Ice-cream, and settled for a movie in the original sound track....good life!
Old 28-11-2009, 04:56 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
I very bored, but you send people to holan.....
Trying my best to help...he wants PRC then I tell where to find them loh!

Moreover the same questions had been asked so many times already until I also sian to reply them!
Old 28-11-2009, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 20
Thai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to allThai31 is a name known to all
Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Hi bro
i am here in Hatyai...Anybro want to meet up for coffee????

Am Singaporean living here for past 6 years...

Happy to see so may bros coming back to hatyai again..

Inteerested to meet up can Pm me
Old 28-11-2009, 09:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
JIM BOY deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashier View Post
I like to add this two hotels i currently staying

Be My Guest (next to BP grand hotel) 450 bahts with wifi / lan
A.P Mansion (next to be my guest) 420 bahts no wifi

every night i stay in the 3 stars hotel, i get to have a shark fin soup and full body massage for free

Hi:Where to get voucher of Sakura G.V. 850.00Baht
Thanks
Old 28-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...he wants PRC then I tell where to find them loh!:
Moreover the same questions had been asked so many times already until I also sian to reply them!
Strange tastes for beijing duck in somtam land

Recall my earlier forays toi hatyai years back, and there was this chinese restaurant with PRC singers (blxxdy oldies making us fall asleep over food). Heard they were on on the take outside restaurant hours
Old 28-11-2009, 11:26 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Strange tastes for beijing duck in somtam land

Recall my earlier forays toi hatyai years back, and there was this chinese restaurant with PRC singers (blxxdy oldies making us fall asleep over food). Heard they were on on the take outside restaurant hours
Yeap....I remember one particular one, "Chim Ma Lau" opposite Odean Shopping Mall and that is where the "flower hanging" culture started with real money being clipped on to the flower......!

Yes......some of them are actually a bit over 40 but then there is someone more older than them still hanging flower for them.....!

The way they sing......well, can tell that they are no singer!
Old 29-11-2009, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Strange tastes for beijing duck in somtam land...

Recall my earlier forays toi hatyai years back, and there was this chinese restaurant with PRC singers...
Not really from Beijing, more like Yunan flock into the Land Of Smile...
These flower hanging chinese restaurant joints seem to be sustaining and growing slowing...
Old 29-11-2009, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 15
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Trying my best to help...he wants PRC then I tell where to find them loh!

Which thread please and when ???? Thanks for helping a lost soul.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1