The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sniper_22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Bro jimfairy, how is the weather at hatyai now? Always raining? Gt flood boh?
Old 01-10-2014, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniper_22 View Post
Bro jimfairy, how is the weather at hatyai now? Always raining? Gt flood boh?
weather is gd during daytime, mayb some dizzling when in evening.many 7-11 there.. juz buy an umbrella if is raining...

sorry im not a weather forecaster of hatyai... who will know what will happen on the day when u r there...
Old 01-10-2014, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
pooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Hi gents

I know this have been posted before but just need some kind clarifications so please kindly bear with me.

Nectar is kinda far from our hotel, Post Laser is near but too much ang mos, not really into Kiss as we will already have our puyings, any other nice similar chill out places with the hip crowd like Nectar nearer to Post Laser location? Will appreciate some kind advice.

Secondly there are tons of shopping places & night bazaars in Hatyai, any kind advice on which are the bigger ones?

Lastly, anybody experienced before that your farm puyings did not return after you have allowed her to go off during the day as you do not want her to tag along all your day shopping? I know we can always call back the farm OKT for replacement & such but just wondering if any bad experiences from any samsters there before meaning you did not even get a replacement or the OKT avoided or ignored your calls, which I know happens in Danok before. If this happens only once in a blue moon than it will be attributed to arse-luck but if it is quite frequent than I would rather not take the risk to release them prematurely

Thanks in advance

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
1) There is a pub below Odeon Shopping mall basement that has decent drinks but i always prefer Bix or Soto or Paragon at Hansa Complex(u need to take a tuk tuk there about 12 mins from central HY.

2)One is a weekend market call Pe Tai which is located near the HY Bus terminal. Beside is about 200 M down is another Market as well.
Latest and Biggest shopping mall in HY is Central Festival which is located near Pe Tai and the Bus station. Its a huge 2 M ++ sf shopping mall with lots of stores, cinema, ice rink and loads of new Japanese Restaurants on the 5th flr. Lots of Buffet type restaurants there so if u are getting bored of always eating thai food then Central festival is an awesome new place !!

3)That is why i always go through a reputable person or an establishment, most of the time they will always return or the OKT will replace another girl at a cost of extra 1000 baht or so or they will call the girl to return back to u !!
Old 01-10-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Aiyo, 6c6c no money ma, who know I will love Hat Yai...
Dun need to hold my hand later my Tai Kor N..... Not Ha Pi 😅

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Aiyo Bro.. u bonked so many times in pinklady liao.. still wan go nicelady meh lol.. next time i hold ur hand n bring u there la haha

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 01-10-2014, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sniper_22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
weather is gd during daytime, mayb some dizzling when in evening.many 7-11 there.. juz buy an umbrella if is raining...

sorry im not a weather forecaster of hatyai... who will know what will happen on the day when u r there...
Anyway, thx for your update!!!
Old 02-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
West side saloon, a thai pub quite near to post laser... abt 100m away from eachother. Liveband.. but quite small place.
There is a pasar malam call per thai which operate only on Wednesday onwards.. u need to take a tuktuk there abt 15mins ride.. other bigger shopping malls r BigC, Tesco.
Runners r everywhere in hatyai now. is depend on ur luck if u get a farm gal. U cant complain to the OKT, they cant even control theircgals now.. U can try ST at pinklady@2000bht, new comers@2400. Or go to nicelady in wanpiang hotel@1200-1600bht.
In morning, u can try going to kim yong market near golden crown plaza.. u can find many local foods there too.. if u wan buy cheap local products, u juz tell tuktuk u wan go to BIG market.. they will bring u there..
Hope this can help u..

Thanks for your kind inputs bro looks like it has deteriorated badly over all these years as OKTs way back are more customer-centric, dun think I can find my types in Pinklady or Nicelady tho....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
As per bro jimfairy's comments it's a very heng suay kind of thing.

I only know Hatyai/Dannok Farms not interested in repeat business.
Just want to make a deal quickly and don't care about after sales service.
They not so pro as Dongguan KTVs.

Farm hunting is like buying 4D.
Sometimes you hit first or consolation prize.
Sometimes you bet 500 sets of numbers also don't get back S$10.

Still very active in Thai threads hor looks like this is still your first love all these years despite being in Cheena ..........^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooker View Post
1) There is a pub below Odeon Shopping mall basement that has decent drinks but i always prefer Bix or Soto or Paragon at Hansa Complex(u need to take a tuk tuk there about 12 mins from central HY.

2)One is a weekend market call Pe Tai which is located near the HY Bus terminal. Beside is about 200 M down is another Market as well.
Latest and Biggest shopping mall in HY is Central Festival which is located near Pe Tai and the Bus station. Its a huge 2 M ++ sf shopping mall with lots of stores, cinema, ice rink and loads of new Japanese Restaurants on the 5th flr. Lots of Buffet type restaurants there so if u are getting bored of always eating thai food then Central festival is an awesome new place !!

3)That is why i always go through a reputable person or an establishment, most of the time they will always return or the OKT will replace another girl at a cost of extra 1000 baht or so or they will call the girl to return back to u !!

Many thanks bro for your kind inputs, any idea is Sugar Beats still worth going??? or it has closed???

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for your kind inputs bro looks like it has deteriorated badly over all these years as OKTs way back are more customer-centric, dun think I can find my types in Pinklady or Nicelady tho....
Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
wow...you keen to go hatyai meh...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
wow...you keen to go hatyai meh...

Already been there quite a number of times in the past, just that I do not post openly or go around telling everybody where I go In fact I practically go EVERYWHERE in Asia-Pacific

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 02-10-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for your kind inputs bro looks like it has deteriorated badly over all these years as OKTs way back are more customer-centric, dun think I can find my types in Pinklady or Nicelady.

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Thxs so much for ur points.. will return u asap.. is really hard to find a gd farm gal now in hatyai... thai gal dun work there anymore.. all farm gals r mostly from mae sae n Myanmar... they r young n pretty, but with a bad attitude serving customers now.. unless u r 25yo n look like Andy Lau lol..
U can try Dome exclusive club, lots of gals dancing on the stage.. LDs is ex.. 250bht.. u can do anything to her in the pub.. n they will try hard to ask for more LDs.. club is juz beside Hansa JB hotel... u try take a look at nicelady... gal r quite young n pretty too
But only can do ST..
Old 02-10-2014, 12:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Thaiger Show

Quote:
Sure pro la.. i kena before ma haha.. come 2 LBs.. say wan up together.. i ask them go back n still must pay them transport money lo..m haha..
If I were you I'll ask the 2 ladyboys to up each other in the ass provided at least one not potong yet.
Then call your other kakis if any to come your room and watch Thaiger Show together!
Old 02-10-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

guys.. come support the Liverpool score prediction game... this week I helping bro H88 to do the consolidating work...

http://sbf.net.nz/showthr...07783&page=263
Old 03-10-2014, 12:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
liviousim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be there at that time,join?
Old 09-10-2014, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
workk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, I'll be going hat yai to 'release' during nov end for the first time. Any must go places? Just FYI I don't drink.
Old 11-10-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by workk View Post
Hi Bros, I'll be going hat yai to 'release' during nov end for the first time. Any must go places? Just FYI I don't drink.
You can try going to nice lady. It is at wang paing hotel. My spelling not so good. Check with tour agency where to watch tiger show and nice lady is on 2nd floor. Enjoy...
Old 14-10-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mika14 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrosiao View Post
nectar club is where all the sao sao go to party........can bring own bottle in
The sao saos going to Nectar aren't friendly.
Go there often & often offered to buy them drinks, but they refused flatly.
Some of their male friends are aggressive & fights occur frequently there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1