The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2018, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
pinkblueice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You moron. Yes ?.

You read the first page that was in 2005 and found it to be outdated !!!.

Nowadays Hatyai girls are much cheaper in prices than the farms in Danok that have Laos ladies.

Go, search and read the last few pages of the Hatyai thread plus another thread about farms in Hatyai that got pictures of farms, road names, etc, FRs, etc .
Thanks for at least pointing me to the right direction although I am clueless about another thread about farms in Hatyai.

I will post my FR here in this thread, giving back to the community
Old 25-02-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 20
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better

22 to 25 Feb 2018

Me and friends each got a girls from same
farm(yaya) . Best part is when go back hotel after dinner
my friend’s girl come red . next send one of my friend girl go back .
He was disappointed so when he got new girl from
JenJen he didnt expect much . But surprise on him , the girl attitude good and accommodating
My girl - Laos(bed skill 😘😘😘&#128536
My friend A - Girl Thai( accommodating and cute but got a bit of age can’t see from first look)
My friend B- Girl first night thai second night - myanmar (cute type)
The rate for my friend B last girl was 3.5k . but all our girls only 3k
Old 25-02-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkblueice View Post
Thanks for at least pointing me to the right direction although I am clueless about another thread about farms in Hatyai.

I will post my FR here in this thread, giving back to the community
The other thread is .....whole street of gems in Hatyai.
Old 26-02-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreammare View Post
22 to 25 Feb 2018

JenJen he didnt expect much . But surprise on him , the girl attitude good and accommodating
My friend A - Girl Thai( accommodating and cute but got a bit of age can’t see from first look)
Thanks for this review. I will be sure to visit Yaya farm with my friends
Old 26-02-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
22 to 25 Feb 2018

May I know what time that the farms start open? Is it same like Danok open at 12 afternoon?

Thank You
Old 26-02-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
22 to 25 Feb 2018

farm(yaya) .
Wow dint know that yaya KTV still operating!!!! Yaya used to b the best n most girls in chanivet soi2.. girls already got attitude problems during my time( 7-8yrs ago).. do not know if the girls now ok or not... Most girls r from Laos/Myanmar.
Old 28-02-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 20
love_sick7 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlove_sick7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi all,
Girls from SC Heritage hotel still in operating?

Things may come to those who wait. But only the things left by those who hustle.

--Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865)

Old 28-02-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by love_sick7 View Post
Hi all,
Girls from SC Heritage hotel still in operating?
Closed for good.....years ago.
Old 01-03-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

love_sick7 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlove_sick7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks and where to find equivalent? Last visit Hatyai 13 years ago.

Things may come to those who wait. But only the things left by those who hustle.

Old 03-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
bensomchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi Bro,

Was in Hatyai last week after more than 2 yrs and found Pink Lady already closed down. Now Soapy massage is only at the Old Scala Hotel at Talat Mai Area. Any other areas still have Soapy Massage?

Thank you.
Old 03-03-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_sick7 View Post
Thanks and where to find equivalent? Last visit Hatyai 13 years ago.
Try Kiss Lounge in Grand Garden Hotel for your equivalent of SC Heritage Hotel. But sure, will badly reduce your THB in your wallet.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Try Kiss Lounge in Grand Garden Hotel for your equivalent of SC Heritage Hotel. But sure, will badly reduce your THB in your wallet.
Many thanks. Been to this place but didn’t try it out.

Old 06-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 22
longblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros just like to ask if there are any places in hatyai where you can play pool? Thanks in advance
Old 09-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

As promised here are my 3 days 2 nights escape to Hatyai.

Friday 2nd March to Sunday 4th March 2018.

Friday 2nd March 2018:

Arrived at 9 AM local time, my friend tired havent sleep since last night due so we tried our luck checking in at Lee Garden Plaza hotel, surprisingly allowed to check-in that early.

Checked-in to separate rooms and unpack our things and straight went to Chok Dee Dim Sum and had a nice Dim Sum meals for breakfast.

Around 10.15 am arrived back Lee Garden Plaza hotel and my friend went to bed sleeping.

I am not tired so I ventured out outside alone and went to survey massage shop and decided to try this Mali Massage opposite Mayflower Grande Hotel.

Did not specify which lady the boss assigned me a cute girl named Ah Fon for my 90 minutes body massage.

At first her GFE was lukewarm but once I started to converse in Thai we hit it off and she became friendly. Found out she is from Myanmar, business was so bad that she is forced to sell her phone temporarily so we cant exchange WeChat contact unfortunately. At first I was given a pants to wear but she stripped me naked for oil massage.

From her hints handjob is available but I didnt pursue further as I want to save my loads for my booking girl later

Tipped her 100 baht and she seemed happy. Promised to massage with her again on my last day.

Finished massage around 11.45 am then went to buy DTAC Tourist simcard for 299 baht (5 GB for 4 days with 45 baht credit left) or you can have the option of 3GB with 150 baht credit left.

Went to 7-11 and buy various drinks to try during my Hatyai stay.

Relaxing in my room waiting my friend woke up at 3 PM and then off we go hunting for booking girls.

Went down in front of Lee Garden and found a motorsai, told him we want to find puying and shown him the photo of the street sign shared earlier in this thread. Unfortunately the whole shops on that particular street havent opened for business yet.

Motorsai took us to to other lanes. The first 3 shops we went the quality of the girls were so bad that I almost decided to give up and look for Wechat girls.

The 4th shop finally the girls were acceptable at most 7.5/10 rating and I marked my target but my friends and I decided to survey further.

The 5th shop was Yaya, wow, Yaya shops girls quality were quite good. But I can sense the response from the girls are a bit lukewarm, however I found 1 cute girl Anne to my liking and decided to book her. My friend favours big boobs so he decided to skip and off we went back to the 4th shop for him to book his target.

Both of our girls were from Laos.

My girl arrived at 4.45 PM and GFE was good. We spoke mainly in Thai and we spoke for 1 hour before we sprang into action for the 1st shot

6.30 PM we decided to go to Samila Seafood and had nice seafood meals.

We ordered 6 different dishes and in my head I was thinking the final bill must be nearing 3000 baht. To my surprise the bill was 1500 baht.

Went back around 9pm and my friend went hunting for beers to drink in room. I am not much of a drinker so I didnt join him drinking.

My friend messaged me saying his girl straight went to sleep? I guess thats her trick of avoiding 2nd round sex.

Me and my girl played two rounds of Mobile Legends (haha) then we had our 2nd round.

Decided to skip clubbing and watched some TV and sleep at 11.30 PM.

Saturday 3rd March 2018:

Woke up 8.30 AM the next morning. Had my 3rd round with my girl. My friend had his 2nd shot and his girl went back at 9AM sharp. So my friend decided to go have his breakfast at hotel cafe.

My girl stayed with me past 10 AM and we went to have breakfast downstairs nearby Lee Garden area and off we parted ways after that.

12.30 PM my friends and I took a tuk tuk and went for Cable Car and some temples and Shooting Range where we shot 9mm and .45 calibers. Then we went for Pork Leg rice a few shops away from Chok Dee Dim Sum and then we went to a sports shop where my friend bought boxing gloves and hand wraps for his Muay Thai training purposes. All in all the trip cost us 800 baht and we get to ride in a Pajero instead of Tuk Tuk. Exchanged driver contact for future trips.

6.00 PM there was a parade happening at Lee Garden area so we stayed to watch the whole parade and then off to hotel room for some rest.

8.30 PM decided to have simple tomyam and fried egg dinner at Hamids Restaurant nearby Lee Garden.

10.00 PM my friend wanted to have some beers and both of us unsure where to go. Approached a motorsai and he took us to Kiss Wangdeng (spelling unsure?), my friend not so keen and the motorsai took us to Kiss Garden - very high class place with girls of model quality - my friend scared not enough budget and the motorsai took us to Forte - Coyote Girls place.

Ordered Heineken tower and then the mamasan rally up the coyote girls for us to choose. As usual my friend chose a big boobs girl and I went for petite cute SYT to accompany us.

Warning: these girls are professional money leechers, if you are inexperienced with Coyote Girls your money will be sucked dry.

Finished our tower and ordered 3 more bottles being pressured by our coyote girls. When the 3 bottles finished I signalled to my friend to call it a night and off we went outside. The same motorsai guy approached us to send to our hotel room (I am not sure did he wait for us the whole night? haha)

He offered a short time girls but I declined, my friend who is drunk and horny accepted his offer for 1000 baht for short time.

According to my friend the 1st girl he could not cum (my friend said he culd not cum due to lost sensation of the penis) until the girl got displeased. He called the motorsai and he sent another selection of girls and the 2nd time my friend able to cum.

Sunday 4th March 2018:

Woke up at 11 AM due to hangover. I went for breakfast alone for Fried Rice with crab meat at Hamid again. My friend went for chicken rice at another place as he woke up later than me.

We did some t shirt and keychain shopping and then check out at 1PM without any extra charges by the receptionist.

Then at 1.30 PM we went for massage at Mali again and as promised I took Ah Fon again and she introduced another girl for my friend.

We both went for 1 hour oil massage and this time I went for handjob with Ah Fon for 400 baht extra.

3PM our van arrived in front of Lee Garden and we went back to Penang. Arrived at my friends place around 9PM Malaysian time.

My friend treated me to a nice Tomyam and then by 10.30 PM sent me to Airport for me to catch my 11.30 PM flight to KL.

Until now I still keep in touch with my booking girl Anne via Wechat and my coyote girl via Line.

I plan to keep this channel of communications open for my next trip to Hatyai

Thank you for reading
Old 13-03-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks 4 yr FR, u did enjoyed the trip
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1