The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Any bro know if balmora plaza (old playground) still has anything nowadays? Thanks
Im keen to know also. I did drop by but found a new centre there. But not sure whether its a fitness or slimming centre now...lol
Old 08-11-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Today went to nearby farrer park area have a good rub....

Went into this spa saw this masseuse call shasha ... her that two headlight damm solid that i do not choose other just choose her straight away ... no need to think so much....

but she is those kind baba type with pair of huge headlight that bang u fly away... went in take off n start the normal SOP... during the massage keep feeling her that two dua neh neh keep rubbing against me till i really cannot tahan ... my hand start roaming here n there ... do you know what ...

she below was empty ... her below never wear OMG.... my finger mai tu already start fingering her and her below very fast dripp her fluid slowly flowing down my finger....

THAT make me cannot tahan feel like gv her a good bonk... But wasted today nvr bring much flow out so no choice can see cannot bonk.... but she provide Bj damm solid n deep throat is like doing BBBJ.... Dunno how she do it... the feeling was damm shiok and song...

Finish off and leave as a happy man.... And i tell her will be back for her for more service ... and also jot down her number in case i need her booking.

fellow kaki who love hard and solid bj can gv her a try is at farrer park area if u know the area
can share the location for shasha? thanks.
Old 09-11-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: 😛The Field Report Thread ( NO removal and ZAP)😛

Need good recommendation for good massage at Clementi. Think of Rose. Other good places ? Thanks
Old 09-11-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!
She has RTC. Please stop asking me about this Gem. I am also very sad she’s gone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naysmith View Post
Need good recommendation for good massage at Clementi. Think of Rose. Other good places ? Thanks
I have one FR for a ML in bro sexbombed stables.
Open to trade because she is really really good and I don’t want to overwork or over book her...
Her initials is X******* T********

Here is my detailed FR;

Open door, she popped her head out after I stepped in.
Omg she’s 100% like her photo and in a sexy black see through night gown.
As soon as I walked into her room (stays alone in 1 bedroom apt), she took off her night gown and undergarments, revealing her big round and perky breasts with nice hard nipples (brown but not super dark).
Then she turned around and I felt my didi stir as I witnessed the cutest “ah girl” type asscheeks.
The kind where you see young ah Lians walking around in orchard cine/orchard gateway with hot pants and part of their butts saying hello to the world.
I faster took off my clothes and abit shy cause she has a really hot body.
But I LUN! Wanted to let her think I’m gentlemen (which I certainly am) but I also wanted her to know I think she’s hot so just complimented her and she smile and say thanks.
Then she told me to follow her to the shower and she started washing me.
This is a very very arousing shower because after soaping me up, she used her whole body to wash my back. Omg her big soft boobs is now pressing against my back and going in circles. Damn shiok.
Then she turned me around and washed my didi, which by now was alr semi-hard, almost 90degs if you know what I mean.
Then she stopped and turned around, tiptoed and moved her cute asscheeks back until she reached my 2IC, then she pushed back and my rod was in the middle, grinding her ass and pussy.
She moaned nicely while pulling my arms around her body and let me feel her up, pussy and breasts and flat tummy. She didn’t once stop my hands from roaming anywhere but that’s because I didn’t push her boundaries on this first visit.
I smelled her neck and breathed down the back of her ears, would’ve licked her but she was soapy, too strategic. I like.
Then she stopped as I was having fun teasing her pussy. Nb.
She rinsed the soap off and then knelt down and started blowing my now rock hard cock standing at about 120degs.
She must have thought she can finish me off once in the shower, but I LUN! Really really close but she stopped (maybe she was just toying with me) and told me to dry off and go to the bed.

After reaching the bed, the GFE was amazing. Her cute little tongue playing with my marbles and twirling around all the way up my shaft made me instantly hard again. Then she popped it in her mouth and it felt really good. No teeth, warm and wet, she put one hand at the base of my rod and kept gently “massaging”, and with her other hand, took mine and put it on her boob and with my hand on her nice big tits, she squeezed her own tits through my hand, signally for me to do that while she moved to the other side and squeezed the other melon (ok, it’s probably a C cup but she’s so petite so it looked much bigger, very very proportionate ) Didn’t take long for me to unload all that pent up sexual tension into her little muffled moaning mouth.
She sucked up all my cum until my rod went a little limp and she squeezed the base of my rod all the way up to the underside of my mushroom head then removed her head from my little head with all my cum still in her mouth.

After she washed up, she went ahead to massage me.
Good and hard and kept checking if it’s ok for me.
Spoke to her about a lot of things and found out she’s here only for another month or so. I will try to find her once a week if I can...

After massage, my neck area completely unknotted and I was ready for round 2. Which was freaking awesome.
I played with her pussy and she was a little wet as I tickled and teased her before rubbing her pussy. She didn’t put my head between her legs so I’m guessing she didn’t want to be licked which was a little turn off for me but blessing in disguise because I get to enjoy her non-stop vacuum action for longer! This time, she used her hand together with her mouth to twist up and down my rod. Felt so good when I finally surrendered myself to this more vigorous bbbj and CIM.

Washed up again and watched her cute butt walking to the toilet and back. She’s Not a time watcher but we ended on time. When I was getting dressed, I asked her if she has another customer and she said yes, he’s downstairs now. So I faster got dressed and didn’t want to eat into her time and another bro’s time. She laughed and said don’t worry, take your time to get dressed. I like her a lot. Rare to have a good masseuse who can also give bbbj + CIM. If you already know who I’m talking about, please, take care of her. Bros who don’t know and wish to find out, I will screen your SBF profile before introducing her contact. Must take care of gems. She is definitely not one to be missed because she is Tons better than most.

Have a good weekend and happy massaging!

Last edited by Honestbro; 19-11-2018 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Update of FR
Old 09-11-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
arkarlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestbro View Post
Open to trade because she is really really good and I don’t want to overwork or over book her...

Here is my detailed FR;

As soon as I walked into her room (stays alone in 1 bedroom apt), she took off her night gown and undergarments, revealing her big round and perky breasts with nice hard nipples (brown but not super dark).
Then she turned around and I felt my didi stir as I witnessed the cutest “ah girl” type asscheeks.
The kind where you see young ah Lians walking around in orchard cine/orchard gateway with hot pants and part of their butts saying hello to the world.
But I LUN! Wanted to let her think I’m gentlemen (which I certainly am) but I also wanted her to know I think she’s hot so just complimented her and she smile and say thanks.
This is a very very arousing shower because after soaping me up, she used her whole body to wash my back. Omg her big soft boobs is now pressing against my back and going in circles. Damn shiok.
Then she turned me around and washed my didi, which by now was alr semi-hard, almost 90degs if you know what I mean.
Then she stopped and turned around, tiptoed and moved her cute asscheeks back until she reached my 2IC, then she pushed back and my rod was in the middle, grinding her ass and pussy.
She moaned nicely while pulling my arms around her body and let me feel her up, pussy and breasts and flat tummy. She didn’t once stop my hands from roaming anywhere but that’s because I didn’t push her boundaries on this first visit.
I smelled her neck and breathed down the back of her ears, would’ve licked her but she was soapy, too strategic. I like.
She rinsed the soap off and then knelt down and started blowing my now rock hard cock standing at about 120degs.
She must have thought she can finish me off once in the shower, but I LUN! Really really close but she stopped (maybe she was just toying with me) and told me to dry off and go to the bed.

After reaching the bed, the GFE was amazing. Her cute little tongue playing with my marbles and twirling around all the way up my shaft made me instantly hard again. Then she popped it in her mouth and it felt really good. No teeth, warm and wet, she put one hand at the base of my rod and kept gently “massaging”, and with her other hand, took mine and put it on her boob and with my hand on her nice big tits, she squeezed her own tits through my hand, signally for me to do that while she moved to the other side and squeezed the other melon (ok, it’s probably a C cup but she’s so petite so it looked much bigger, very very proportionate ) Didn’t take long for me to unload all that pent up sexual tension into her little muffled moaning mouth.
She sucked up all my cum until my rod went a little limp and she squeezed the base of my rod all the way up to the underside of my mushroom head then removed her head from my little head with all my cum still in her mouth.

Spoke to her about a lot of things and found out she’s here only for another month or so. I will try to find her once a week if I can...

After massage, my neck area completely unknotted and I was ready for round 2. Which was freaking awesome.
I played with her pussy and she was a little wet as I tickled and teased her before rubbing her pussy. She didn’t put my head between her legs so I’m guessing she didn’t want to be licked which was a little turn off for me but blessing in disguise because I get to enjoy her non-stop vacuum action for longer! This time, she used her hand together with her mouth to twist up and down my rod. Felt so good when I finally surrendered myself to this more vigorous bbbj and CIM.

Washed up again and watched her cute butt walking to the toilet and back. She’s Not a time watcher but we ended on time. When I was getting dressed, I asked her if she has another customer and she said yes, he’s downstairs now. So I faster got dressed and didn’t want to eat into her time and another bro’s time. She laughed and said don’t worry, take your time to get dressed. I like her a lot. Rare to have a good masseuse who can also give bbbj + CIM. If you already know who I’m talking about, please, take care of her. Bros who don’t know and wish to find out, I will screen your SBF profile before introducing her contact. Must take care of gems. She is definitely not one to be missed because she is Tons better than most.

Can share ctc please
Old 10-11-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naysmith View Post
At this point I think Rose is probably the only good MP left in Clementi. HML should be avoided and Casa Java Thai closed lol
Old 10-11-2018, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
edsolut is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Just a simple report to a gem I have followed from Bugis to Chinese garden. Entry is cheaper at 45/h, room got shower and dim light, MILF at her early 30s but very experienced in massage since she started when she was 15 years old. She will tease you from the start all the way to the end with sensual and effective Jua Gen technique and auto roam allowed. Very sexified and only paid for standard rate of 50. Where else you can find such service in Singapore and dare to compete? RTM every week
Bro.. can pm me the contact and location? Very keen to try... thanks!
Old 10-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thks bro @Samto for the ctc. Did not try the recommended ml but was given ml start with C.... the teasing was just awesome. Massage was properly given till 30 to 40 mins mark. Although place a bit far to my liking but hey will rtm if time permits. Thumbs up
Old 10-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Match88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Here is my detailed FR;

Hi bro. Can you share the contact pls? I’m living in the west too. Thanks!
Old 10-11-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 13
funboy47 is one of the Best!funboy47 is one of the Best!funboy47 is one of the Best!

Bro care to share this gem and damage.
Cheers

Quote:

Here is my detailed FR;

Old 11-11-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
curious86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Today noon was there so went see is she free....

when i reach she just start open door for business ... Damm lucky ... so maitu book for 90mins session... what i can say her nuru was damm good and shiok especially when she ride me on is like i really enter her... damm tight and shiok ....

the feeling damm real and shiok ... no regret taking 90mins session... is really well spent.... but negative point that nuru gel damm oily wash few time still feel like not clean ... lucky i can take my time n bath no rush ... Afte the bath still have a cup of hot tea to drink with one pcs of cookie to eat... damm good service ..
yeah i agree with bro m00tix. she is a pretty milf who is still in very good shape (nice C or D cup i think), good for boobs lover. Very chatty and hardwarking too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyboy88 View Post
Hey brother, can share contact? 😀
its at a very HOLIDAYish hotel at Zion road
Old 12-11-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!

All,

I just replied to all legit and senior bros.
Please state which ML or contact you’re looking for specifically as I don’t have a good memory to recall which post is in which thread.

Do take note that I will reply whenever I have time during weekdays only.
Have a good week ahead and happy endings it’s what we live for!

Quote:

Here is my detailed FR;

Old 12-11-2018, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
partyboyz040404 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
All,

I just replied to all legit and senior bros.
Please state which ML or contact you’re looking for specifically as I don’t have a good memory to recall which post is in which thread.

Do take note that I will reply whenever I have time during weekdays only.
Have a good week ahead and happy endings it’s what we live for!

Bro can share this contact?
Old 12-11-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
arkarlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Here is my detailed FR;

Can share ctc please. Thanks
Old 12-11-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Last night went TAISENG area for a massage with fellow bro....

And i have choose this lady to give me a massage..... Overall quite a nice and shiok massage you should go for especially her B2B ended with her special killer.... You try and you sure will go for the 2nd time, 3rd time....

Looks: quite cute 7/10 (as mentioned abit baba but still not bad looking)
Boobs: 8/10 (soft and very squeezable. love the raisins. super sensitive. i actually felt it slowly erecting as i play and tune it.
Massage: 9/10 (errr honestly hard to find such a good massage at this kind of MP/SPA..)
HJ: 8.5/10 (she really can do a magical)
SPECIAL: 11/10 (THis her killer move)
Attitude: 10/10but talking to her is like talking to an old friend. not really
GFE also. more like laofu laoqi, know each other for a long time already kinda feeling even tho i first time try.

her moaning is quite real. not those overly exaggerated.

im quite a boobs person so kept playin w her boobs only but halfway thru she actually abit buay tahan and started pushing my hands down to her pussy to play w her. even using my hands to touch her where she needed. machiam her session instead of mine (but i not complainin la) that feeling really quite nice.

had 2 hj. one at the start and one in the end. in the middle she actually tried to give me one more. but somehow i jst didnt come even though my 2ic was very hard already. she was quite cheeky say nvm its a good sign for men. so she went back to massaging instead and told me to keep all for the end.

overall a great experience.

RTM: definitely.
Any kaki recently have session with her?? Tried call this two days no one pick up... If u have session with her please pm me

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1