The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 21
houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of
Re: Social Media Sexcape

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
I have a impression that u need to invest alot of time im them. Chatting and meeting them up. Most gals i have is local. Maid nvr tried before.
well, no free lunch in the world yea
Old 03-10-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
With tons of failures 😂.

Just managed to hitch a horny one, and you can even up within days
Admire that you are a skilful conqurer.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, support your thread ts.
Old 05-10-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

houguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud ofhouguy has much to be proud of

Office Girls 1/2

After knowing OG2 fantasy, without much hesitant, teased her in following days chat daring her whether she want to do it in office. She knows that I done it with OG1, but she did not agree immediately. Not wanting to pressure her too much, I used the slow and steady tactic on her. Finally, she gave in one day, agreeing to try it one night.

With the nod, we started our planning. Where, when and how.

While discussing with OG2, secretly I did share this with OG1. She certainly accepted it openly, did not sense any jealousy either, guess she took me just to sextisfy her need, same as what I wanted. She just mention that do not forget to sextisfy her too at times. The 3some idea kept running around in my mind. Thinking very hard how to put it across to her, but one step at a time, romp OG2 first then say...
Old 05-10-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
centralbrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, support for more!
Old 06-10-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
realTramp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story, waiting for next update
Old 10-10-2018, 07:19 AM
Samster

Scene jump to latest BBW

Had subsequent meet up with her, had some out of normal topic with her, but seems like getting into her pants is refused as she is attached.

Had met up on one occasdion where we went to a park, at a secluded dark bench, we kissed and frenched. Hands were alllowed to autoroam outside her top, but when try to reach down and below, got rejection.

Time to abandon ship... Doubt will advance into her pants sadly.
Old 10-10-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 14-10-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Office Girls 1/2

Started to bring the kinkiness to the next level with OG2, started to taunt her to have a romp in office. She was aware of the romp of mine with OG1. We started planning for one night, which would be a Friday night where we know our other colleagues tend to leave on the dot, no one really like staying back on Fri.

On the other end, I continued my chat with OG1 still with the hope of hitting a 3some with both of them. Sort of share with her my little arrangement with OG2, OG1 showed no jealousy but instead, she sounded more sexcited than me. She was in fact suggesting to me what she liked, how to get her sexcited etc. seems that they have some private confidential talks in the background, and this started after my "link" between them surfaced.

OG1 hinted that OG2 like doggie position as it allowed more penetration. I suggested and asked, if make love together, is she interested,,her answer sexcited me which was a yes. Time to stage a 3some.
Old 14-10-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, great stuff and do keep the updates going.
Old 14-10-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Suanced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What an awesome story. Hope to read more soon
Old 15-10-2018, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
fredy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by houguy View Post
Maid Conquest (1 - Part 1)

Hitched up a maid from the social media app. Chatted for approximately 2 weeks, along this period, chat escalated from normal topic to kinly topics, from her daily chores pic to her daily bathing pics 😍.

On our first meetup aka sexcursion, we have decided to go for a movie. Couple seat is a MUST for better physical contact. Action starts once lights are dimmed. Remember it was some romance comedy, but hell who cares about the show right. Started with hugging her over as a start, ensure she is in her comfortable state. My hands start feeling her up brushing her thighs, rubbing it as if wanna give her some warmth. Slowly, the brushing moves up to the forbidden area, no obstruction since she wore a skirt. Started feeling just outside her clit at the thigh area, don't wanna let her get sextisfied so fast 😈. A soft moan was let out, knew got it. Stopped for awhile with downunder and proceed to attack the molehill.

Hands moved upwards directly into her t-shirt. Hmm a b-cupper. Started feeling her up outside her bra which is soft, can feel the nipple already standing. Pushed up her t-shirt and bra to gain full access, u gotta love weekday movie, only 2 people sitting in front 😂. Exciting to go in a public area. Went down on her nipple, sucking on it in mute mode, slurping sound surely will attract attention, she laid back a bit for her better enjoyment and my access. After awhile, I whispered into her ear, something obstructing me down there liao.

Sat up, time for her to do her job. She unzipped my jeans, and her hand went in. She started performing a handjob, this went on for 5 minites, think she can feel end is near, went down wrapping it with her mouth with a blowjob. Within another 3 minutes, 4 days worth of load was released. And to my amazement, I thought she would spit it out, it was swallowed...

Part 1 sexcursion with her completed. Part 2, next meet up in a room with comfort up next.
What social media app did u use?
Old 15-10-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 16-10-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredy69 View Post
What social media app did u use?
I use Wechat
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1