The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Streetwalkers in Geylang?

Hi, been in the chiong scene for quite some time now, have tried most of the stuff like legal Geylang brothels, MPs, FL dome, but haven't really tried a streetwalker. Any advice on where can I find one & the cost? Looked up sbf and don't really have any threads about it
Old 16-10-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold
Re: Streetwalkers in Geylang?

Streetwalkers now hard to find ley.
Old 16-10-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Lorong 24 there still have
Old 16-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Lor 24 cmi
Old 16-10-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Lorong 24 there still have
How do you differentiate if they are streetwalker or regular women? Those that are standing around & sitting down on chairs by the pavement?
Old 16-10-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakpiak555 View Post
How do you differentiate if they are streetwalker or regular women? Those that are standing around & sitting down on chairs by the pavement?
Yup. They usually dressed sexy, carry a bag and stand or sits there. They will try to maintain eye contact and smiles
Old 16-10-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

The thing abt these streetwalkers is the hygiene of the $12/30min rooms they bring you to. Down right 3rd world slum cubicles.
Not an issue if you only do stand doggie with her clothes on and her panties down.....
Old 16-10-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!

Heard it's cheaper for streetwalker service, but then lrg 24 legal house already cheapest rate at cat40. Where do the girls bring the customers to bonk? Then hotel room charge also add in.

Think for yourself if the discount, if any, is worth the risk since streetwalkers are not screened for std.
Old 16-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
The thing abt these streetwalkers is the hygiene of the $12/30min rooms they bring you to. Down right 3rd world slum cubicles.
Not an issue if you only do stand doggie with her clothes on and her panties down.....
Can still accidentally bring some bedbugs home
Old 16-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post
Exactly. The girls quote you $30. The slum cubicle cost $12.

I guessing, these Geylang FL maybe better value if one "buy" her for the night, can dinner together, go drinking, ff her whole night in a decent hotel, like a girlfriend.
Any Bros try before?
Old 17-10-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:

I guessing, these Geylang FL maybe better value if one "buy" her for the night, can dinner together, go drinking, ff her whole night in a decent hotel, like a girlfriend.
Any Bros try before?
Yes. I ever do overnight and do stuffs with her. I think its not allowed to bring her out so I rather not say here. Anyway its been like 5 years ago
Old 17-10-2018, 02:47 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Just tried a streetwalker at lor 24. Was quoted $32, room $12. Saw her pass $12 to counter. The room was a total nightmare... reminded me of my younger days in a lockup. Her bottom was off and top was on, zero foreplay. Probably my first and last.
Old 17-10-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quote:

Any Bros try before?
They cater to lower rates of pros and just interested for hit and run. Machiam just loan u a pussy. Dun expect much service unless she likes u
Old 17-10-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
ftreport deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wah lidat not keen leh?
Old 17-10-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Flumish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by danilov View Post