The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 22-11-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Boyot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

coco now is the better one
Old 22-11-2018, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
April deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyot View Post
coco now is the better one
Which coco you referring?
Old 23-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
Anyone met Mistress K yet?
Haven't seen reviews of her, but photos look genuine.

https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_3198...istress-K.html
She'd only hosted her first session yesterday. She's also new in the scene. Session wise, it's good, I had an enjoyable session. She had brought a few toys with her, but my session required non of them. ...

In coming weeks, I am guessing she would start hosting more frequent....., she has positive attitude...and it's a given that she will improve by leap and bounds...in the future sessions. She does have a nice firm butt built for face sitting...
Old 23-11-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
She'd only hosted her first session yesterday. She's also new in the scene. Session wise, it's good, I had an enjoyable session. She had brought a few toys with her, but my session required non of them. ...

In coming weeks, I am guessing she would start hosting more frequent....., she has positive attitude...and it's a given that she will improve by leap and bounds...in the future sessions. She does have a nice firm butt built for face sitting...
i like the nice firm butt
Old 24-11-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
She has great breasts too, I wonder if she'd let subs rub their face in them.
Old 24-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
She has great breasts too, I wonder if she'd let subs rub their face in them.
wah u met her alrdy bro? how's the session?
Old 24-11-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quote:
wah u met her alrdy bro? how's the session?
Nah, just saw her pics on tumblr, her breasts look great. Bigger than Mistress Secret or Raine for sure lol.
Old 24-11-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Nah, just saw her pics on tumblr, her breasts look great. Bigger than Mistress Secret or Raine for sure lol.
oh ok u going for it? u can try requesting c if she allows...
i haven met her so i cant comment, after i meet all 3 den i tell u k...
Old 26-11-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

met Mistress Secret yesterday afternoon, as soon as i knew she was hosting on sat, fast hand fast leg faster ask her for slot, lucky still got my fav slot (duno is it she keep for me, i wished keke...), faster book and cfm, this is
the second time i'm sessioning with mistress, day before session, mistress msg me 'got surprise for u tml', so asked her 'is it for shiok or torture?' she replied 'you...will...find...out...tml...' wah so excited, keep thinking abt
it whole day, cant wait for session day... venue was an atas hotel at the fringe of town, so happy can go nice hotel wif mistress... again decide to inform Goddess since she's the F3 da jie (big sister) have to show her respect, but
no reply, probably not interested lol...

D day, went to buy drink for mistress, long queue, msg mistress 'will be slightly late', mistress reply 'you take your time', wah doesnt sound very promising, things like fine etc likely will kana jialat, imagine u tell your gf
something and she replies you fine, likely it's not fine and on the contrary you could be in for a 'good' time lol, even more so coming from a mistress... reached lobby, mistress came down to fetch me, she was in casual street wear
with dark shades (probably dowan pple to recognise her), i almost couldnt recognise her also, in the lift, greet her, she removed her shades and sized me up, 'how have you been?', wah so heartwarming mistress concerned abt me, 'erm
not too good, didnt receive TLC from mistress' i reply alrdy den i rem, opps her TLC like different from my TLC haha, 'you want TLC, later i will give you plenty of TLC', self pawn again... fast forward to room, sat mistress down,
serve her drink, luckily today no butter fingers didnt spill anything... help her light up and hold ashtray, told mistress it was a very nice room, she said ' is this similar to what you got for me the last session?' yes indeed with
see through toilet, juz this hotel more atas so got choice of blind should u choose to cover up the toilet... mistress was showing me her new toys, wah today got alot, mayb today is hosting day, more than double of what she had
during my last outcall session, getting very excited, mistress say i be the first to try the new toys, so honored to be her test slave... one toy which was of particular interest was a vibrating finger which looks like half a
toothbrush with a sleeve to slide ur finger in, i asked mistress innocently 'is it this one for me to do for you?', 'very funny hor, u wan this up your ass or in your mouth help you brush teeth', wah dats scary, faster strip,
showered, came out report for duty...

mistress excused herself to use the toilet, i help her layout the new toys nicely, boxes were all over the place so i help her pack nicely, after i was done, eh why so long mistress still not out, den i remembered shld be pee pee or
changing, so i tip toed over to the glass panel and peeped in, aiya mistress really changing, but she done already, f*ck wanted to slap myself so slow, should have come over in the start, missed the whole show, i really 慢三拍 (slow
and retarded), but before i could collect myself, mistress voice come 'what do you think you're doing?', she grabbed the back of my neck and marched me to the bed, 'yes what were you doing?' 'erm checking on mistress, see why so long
not done' 'do i need you to check on me? better come clean what were you doing?' 'erm peeping, but i sompah (swear) i never see anything!' 'ya you better not', mistress has now changed into a black latex long sleeve bodysuit, black
lacy bra and matching panties, F3 signature fishnet hoisery and killer heels... very hot, very sexy, with her bra and panties peeking out and taunting me, i can almost feel blood oozing out from my nose, yea nosebleed that's the
term lol... first item, vibrating cock ring, put on my dick like a hangar, cant feel anything coz my dick too small, mistress says 'see, who ask you grow such a small dick?' erm not i wan to grow so small but i was born with it so
nothing much i can do... abit thirsty ask mistress if i could have a sip of her drink, mistress asked 'have you drank before?' 'yes i have mistress' 'nice?' 'yes mistress' 'ok lie down', ask me lie down face up, she sat on my thighs
and continued enjoying her drink, i was looking at her, 'what? why are you looking at me like that' 'erm can i have a sip?' 'did i say you can?' oh man drink also wana tease, mistress very notti... finally mayb she c me kelian
(pitiful), ask me open my mouth while she took a mouthful and spit into my mouth, abit too fast, some overflow from my mouth and down my neck, mistress saw and helped me clean, i looked at her and fantasized that she was bathing me
haha... my hands cant help themselves but start to wander, started to carass mistress's calves, wah today like feel especially smooth mayb juz waxed or moisturize, piak one slap, 'who say you can touch? Cannot let your hands free
huh?' oops, mayb not time yet, later try again lol...

nx mistress ask me stand up, took out an electro set, i was like wow, so touched mistress got electro for me (or mayb not for me la, shld be for all the subs wif electro fetish, juz let me indulge abit here hehe)... she took 2 gel
pads and stuck to my nipples, another 2 stuck to my abdomen (first time stick here) and fired up the module, starting was ok, low level feels like vibration or massage feeling, as she increased the intensity, feels like someone
grabbing your chest (like girls getting squeezed at their boobs), abdomen feels like grabbing your internal organs, wah stim siah... mistress c me like getting unbearable, let me lie down 'enjoy' the sensations while she go about
getting ready for next item, i was trying to peep again see what she up to but cant really move, gave up awhile after trying a few times... nx mistress ask me turn around doggy style, i was like super old bones super slow, didnt
want to make sudden movements, 'faster change over' mistress said inpatiently, immediately i jumped up so excited, 'really?' 'what really?' oh i tot mistress wanted me to stick the pads on her haha, i didnt reply but she got it,
'see your head nothing but dirt' hahaha... piak piak crop on my butt, nx she attached a strong vibrator to my ass, similar to Goddess's black one, wah in front behind, starting to get intense there... nx she applied some menthol
to my butt cheeks, today she put alot siah, when the cane came down i can feel the menthol splashing and swooshing, piak piak piak wah today really wan to punish me, in between she used the riding crop to tease me, running it along
my body, similar to last session except today got something new, mistress used the end of the cane to poke my balls and perineum, at times getting quite close to my ahole, was abit worried there duno will slip and really go in bo
hehe, luckily mistress was quite zhun (accurate) so didnt miss... implements came one by one, served on my back, butt and legs, let me have a taste of each, luckily i got training, if not think faintz liao... nx mistress shifted
the two pads on my abdomen to my inner thighs and slide under my body, with her knee at my balls, ask me to maintain position while she increased the electro, wah really no joke, doggy became a difficult position becoz have to stay
in position, not easy, my thighs were like going into spasm, can’t even move at all, in her words 'you better not fall on me, else i make sure you see blood today' i was trying to hump her knee wif a grimacing face while she was
enjoying me amusing her, on one hand i would love to lie on her, but wif her knee at my balls means i would get ball busted, plus the electro on my body, better not play this one haha... i did try but getting ball tugged, i gave
up after awhile... then mistress decide to try something different, she started to tickle my armpits and ribs, usually i not scared one leh, but duno why mistress seems to find my magic spot, i started giggling and shaking, wah like
machiam kana ambushed, attacks coming from all directions, very stim... after mistress pleased and done wif me den she let me off, left the vibrator at my ass, all the rest of the toys remove, human ashtray and i excused myself
to use the toilet, lucky today no 'help' from her, but think she was peeping at me, coz just when i was done she come in and dragged me out, off to the next item...

blindfold on, mistress checking and making sure no gaps, there was a small one at the bottom, i could c mistress eyes looking at me, i like peering at her thru a hole or something hehe, she changed another one, tighter and no
gaps, ah this one cant c sh*t, totally darkness... 'hands?' oh man so fast kana handcuffed again, yea return of the police cuffs, today one different color though, mistress knows the velcro ones cant hold me down... pushed me down
lying face up on the bed, mistress pulled my hands above my head and came very close to me, mmm, today she wear different fragrance, very nice juz like last session, again having the pheromone effect, got me all fired up and horny...
mistress whispered into my left ear, 'got miss me?' 'yes mistress' 'how much?' huh, didnt know missing someone can be measured in percentage or units, duno how to reply so i juz 'erm erm erm, very much' 'how much is very much?'
jialat duno how to answer, mistress not very pleased, bite my nose, lucky my nose not sensitive so still ok... 'turn your head to the right' mistress instructed, so i turn lo, how i know she bite my ear, ouch! painful siah, 'turn
your head to the left' mistress said, normally i would assume that she is going to bite my other ear so naturally i wont turn, but i was like under her spell, she ask me turn i juz turn, end up really she bite my right ear, wah damn
pain, duno how stopid can i be, but knowing can appease mistress, it was all worth it... nx mistress moved up and sat on my face, probably if the material was cotton or otherwise, will be able to smell something but since latex, i
can only smell the latex smell, abit disappointed cant smell mistress (hopefully next session can), but since she was grinding on my face, i stuck out my lips, shook and vibrate my head to please mistress, mistress said 'you better
dont stick out your tongue or i'll cut it off' wah dats scary, close my lips tight make sure no tongue come out, trying very hard to give her pleasure, mistress seems to enjoy herself, but today got blindfold so i cant see sh*t,
can only based on my hearing and feeling to feel her... after mistress done and satisfied already, den she moved further down and sat on my thighs, 'when was the last time you cum?' 'erm 3 days ago' 'what?! told you cannot cum you
sick little prick, whole day wanking away!' wah lau 3 days once where got whole day, or mayb she heard wrongly thought it's 3 times a day lol... gave me some lube, ask me to stroke hard for her, meanwhile return of the two electro
gel pads on my nipples, then she took out a fleshlight stroker unit, juz now when mistress showed it to me, I was abit puzzled why got two ends so I said is it for two guys to share the fleshlight, but after saying then I realized
that sounds so gay right, for two guys to f*ck the same toy with their bodies so close together lol... probably she can use for forced bi or multi sub events, that would be funny hehe... mistress then helped me insert my little hard
dickie into the fleshlight, abit sad, too small can’t feel sh*t, then took it out and changed to the other side, then it dawned on me ah two sides is actually different size, ok change side alrdy slightly better, at least can feel
something, sodesneh (oh i see) that’s the reason why got two sides, not for gays unless one big one small lol... mistress came to my ear and whispered, ‘how does my pussy feel?’ ‘Feels amazing mistress’, how I wished the pussy was
hers but I guess that’s the next best thing she could do for me, mistress said ‘cannot cum inside ah, if not you have to lick your own creampie clean’ oh that would be unthinkable unless it was hers den I would gladly lick for her...
mistress then strapped a vibrator to herself and proceed to slide up and down my ass, gawd with stimulation all over my body, I was going into sensory overload, mistress then lifted up my blindfold, ‘rise and shine’ wah feels so good
to have mistress face right in front of me, feels like juz wake up after a night of debauchery, I tried to pucker up my lips to kiss mistress, ‘are you trying to be funny again?’, being pinned down, I was nowhere near kissing her,
piak one slap, and she continued her ‘lovemaking’ with me... nx ask me to change to doggy position, the vibration was direct and intense, plus with mistress’s body so close to mine, it felt so good, oohs and aahs, we were drowning
each other out with our sexually charged moanings, the sensations kept coming until to the point i was quite sore like being raped lol... after what seemed like endless ‘lovemaking’, at this point my arms and legs were so tired that
I was flat on the bed from previous doggy position, my face was in the pillow with my own drool all over my face, omg I was spent, mistress was still going hard at it, enjoying herself with the vibrator, ‘are you going to surrender?’
mistress goaded me, ‘No way I am going to give up after coming so far, give me all you’ve got mistress’ I replied, determined to outlast her, after awhile mistress also gave up, lie flat on top of my back, how I wish I could turn
around and embrace her into my loving arms lol... feels so good body to body, to have mistress give me her bodily warmth, after a few mins mistres rolled over to my side, seeing that she was sweating, I offered to undress her latex
suit for her, piak one slap, ‘are you trying to be funny again?’ I asked for permission, removed the fleshlight, after so much stimulation, it didn’t take much effort to cum after a few strokes stroking myself... we laid there
panting and sweating, like we had a good run / workout even though we were at the same spot juz grinding our hips...

time for washup, asked mistress ‘do you need to shower?’ ‘Yes of coz, can’t you see i’m all hot and sweaty?’ ‘together?’ I offered hehe, ‘ are you asking for it? Not enough punishment is it? you sick little slut’ I didn’t dare reply,
faster made my way to the bathroom to wash up... came out, mistress was showing me her new costumes collection, wow steamy, this one i shall not break the surprise for you, let you experience yourself, but confirm you will not be
disappointed... got one particular girly set mistress was saying she will ask her bf to wear, then she turn to me, 'you wan to wear?' oh not really into cross dressing, that one keep for bro melanie better, although if mistress make
me her bf i don't mind wearing, juz joking, everybody run one round also not my turn, i must be dreaming...

overall the session was again pretty awesome like the first, mistress proves herself once again she's in a league of her own in the mindfucking and teasing department, electro first time playing she also can handle with ease,
probably corporal can increase abit (hope she doesnt read this lol, later i get punished again) or probably i'm juz cheap, alwiz need to be punished to keep me in check... also her looks will grow on you, the more you see, the more
you will find her chio, more and more chio lol, and her choice of fragrance is real exquisite, everytime i smell already i wan hump something haha...

pls up my points if you like my FR, tks! and reminder not to quote my entire post if u're replying to me, you can delete parts of it in the [quote] bracket, otherwise other bros, especially those using mobile devices will need
to scroll through the exact same post twice in order to reach yours...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 26-11-2018 at 03:45 AM. Reason: censored of audience under 18...
Old 26-11-2018, 03:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
sounds like you had great fun. looking forward to your next report, although i have to disappoint you that i was not the person with such balls!
tks for reading bro...
we all have faith in you, other than you we cant think of anyone who can take it already...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 26-11-2018 at 04:16 AM. Reason: censored for audience below 18...
Old 29-11-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
wy4tt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm into corporal punishment like over the knee spanking with hand.
Does any bro knows which mistress provide this service?
Old 29-11-2018, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wy4tt View Post
I'm into corporal punishment like over the knee spanking with hand.
Does any bro knows which mistress provide this service?
this shld be easy, most mistress does that...
perhaps you can take a look at their pictures c which one ticks ur boxes,
approach and check with them from there...
Old 30-11-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

Anyone know who is mistress victoria?

https://singapore.locanto.sg/ID_3247...-Victoria.html

Mistress Belle is doing session with her.
Old 30-11-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Saw on wechat that Goddess Xenia is having a session tmr. What is she like btw? Anyone have description or FR?
Old 30-11-2018, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xenia is a very chatty and friendly person, she isn't as young, but her looks are surely well maintained. Nice collection of toys too.

Session wise I recall quite a number of bros here said she can truly dish out pain
For me, I am more towards the sensual side and she can deliver on this aspect too
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1