The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: real stories of my personal experience from gfs and flings

Finally, thanks for the nice updates, more please.
Old 17-10-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 17-10-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue with this story.
Old 19-10-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

More updates please.
Old 23-12-2018, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 11
Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I decided to take a shower first... after that I went out as usual but they are gone....

I was a bit relax.... I take my own sweet time to have my breakfast.. slowly think about what happened last night... I doubled confrimed about confrimed...I really banged my best buddy 's gf.......
I was really regret doing that..... thinking what should i do now... should I text him or call him now?? Do you think he knows about it???

I can't take it anymore.. suddenly I really missed my wife and really wanted to see her...I decided to go to give her a surprise ... quickly got myself a ticket to Aust...... can't wait to see her and have some real good time with her.....

During the flight, I think a lot about what happened....I felt very terrible...out of all the girls why must be her..I must lose my best buddy.. anyway before I left I texted him saying I'm leaving ... he didn't reply...

What happened if he betray me by telling to my wife?
Will he????

Omg..I was so panicked...... should I just be honest and tell all the truth???
Both way also I might have big trouble from my wife.
Old 24-12-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

Thomas77 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThomas77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It seems everything was alright after I reached Sydney...........I was actually waiting at my wife apartment until she got back from work..it was damn stupid....I assume Australian doesn't work long hours..it was already 7pm...

When u have nothing to do... our mind started to think stupid stuffs...
I was actually having a thought that she might coming back with a man.... actually not a chance.. trying to comfort myself....I decided not to wait and drop by a nearby restaurant to eat..

The moment I step my foot there I saw a beautiful women wow.. actually it was my wife.... she didn't realised I was there...
She was with her cols having drinks and dinner.. surely her cols doesn't recognise my face.. so I continue to see them from far..

She was with 1 woman.. good looking amg moh....2 other Chinese men's... most probably all cols..I don't know really...
Old 24-12-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 7
kokow is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkokow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice updates bro, pls keep going
Old 24-12-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lucasoliver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep going!
Old 24-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

From what I observed from my own view.. those 2 chinese man must be hitting on each of the ladies.....I was so angry but I do have faith with my Wife.....I decided to continue to be undercover.. see what's next.... deep inside me I want see what's the ending...4 of them ended with 3 bottles of red wine.. Ok... they called for the bill...

My wife seems a bit tipsy....omg she look so gorgeous.... nothing sexy but the aura was strong... Ok they are walking out..I follow them at a distance.. May be 100 ft apart.. really the Ang moh girl and the other guy went back in a taxi while my wife walking towards to her apartment with the other guy... no physical contact.....I'm very nervous...10 mins walk finally reached the apartment..

I was thinking if he is going up with her or just there..I want to know the answer...
Old 25-12-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Continue pls. Anxious to know what’s the findings!
Old 25-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
doughnut8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Old 25-12-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Inkaguru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice stories. Hope to read more.

Merry Xmas
Old 25-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Samster

So.. they are at the main door of the apartment...I heard he was asking if you are okay.. do you need me to send you up as i can see u r not really okay... Lucky my wife keep saying she is fine and able to go by herself and asking that fella to go home..hahahaha...

Seeing he is leaving I was so happy...not so easy bro.... try another girl lah....3 mins later I decided to go up......
Ding dong.. Ding dong.... she asking who is that...I kept quiet... and keep on knocking.... then she says Dave please go... it's late....
I kept on knocking untuk she open the door with the latch attached to it.. With only 3 inches gap..I pop out.. hello darling... she was in shocked.. quickly open the door...

We hugged each other tightly for a min..I felt so good... while hugging each other.. she says that's a very good surprise .. as usual we keep saying those how I missed her.. that kind of stuff...

I can't help it but also roaming her body.... feeling those curves .. the waist and butts...I felt horny.. slowly kissing her neck....
Old 26-12-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
PentaZillions deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls keep going!
Old 27-12-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

I'm getting so much more horny as she was still wearing her PowerShot...long sleeves white button shirt with her light brown skirt with pantyhose...with those attire who wants to wait... she kept saying later later and later... won't give her a chance to delay as I'm already ready....

Whoever standing outside surely can hear us making out... my hands are super busy roaming her body.... slowly unbutton the shirt....the beautiful pair of firm meat are sitting comfortably in a pair of push up bra from LA Senza...which we bought together before she left sg ...
I was just wondering if she is wearing a matching undies too..

I remember we bought like 5 sets of matching bras and panties over to Sydney ... that's interesting...rather than her nornal triumph or wacoal underwear.......

I manage to unhook her skirt and unzip it..it fell down to her foot... really the matching sexy panties...... why so sexy while I'm not around???? I spoke to myself but don't care la..I'm enjoying myself....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1