The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hardob is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: AMK Hidden HC

Share pls....
Old 16-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
westernbar is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks for the contact!
Old 17-09-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
paolohen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypaolohen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi please share contact
Old 19-09-2018, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro dont mind can share location and contact?? Thanks!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro2Zero2 View Post
On the bed cant sleep, so try to test some luck see can get any lobang tru Wechat not.

Data on, Roaming around, PMed some SYT and MILF but no reply. Then catch this lady DP and read her post, seem like working at HC. Wait no more, Pmed her and see got reply not. less then 10Sec she reply, tot to myself , cfm got Kangtao hahahaha.

got her working address and went dwn str since i stay at AMK, Drive over less then 10 mins.

Reach the place, went to the counter and told the counter lady i got appt with JoJo. Greeted me and ask me to "sign in". Ask Massage for 60 mins $68 the led me to rooms. Decor so so, rooms got shower also. Jojo came in after awhile and say, WAh u really come find me ar. haha. Ask me to go bath and change to the massage type (disposable) undie.
Fast hand Fast leg faster get myself ready. Laid dwn on the legit massage bed, got the space/hole for your face to rest on.

Started body massage. From upper back to lower back, when reach my butt, she tear the side of the disposable undie, my heart beat go faster by 10x. Rub my ass and ass hole, then her hand go under and try to find my lil bro. hehehe. Nice and shoik. Then she asked to turn over. Massage my front and slowly go dwn and finally touch my bro. From touch become massgae and become playing with my lil bro. pop the Golden Qns. $50 for HJ, i ask got other service not, she say dont have. sad x 100. what to do, also have to release ma. but overall i like the feel over here.
Anyway got 5-8 lady, ages 22-30 +-

Jojo- Nice tits, nice ass.
Face- 7.7/10
Fair skin, PRC

RTM:Staying at AMk have a good place to massage and release , Why not
Old 20-09-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Hi can share the contacts ? So far 2 spa I went , 1 suck money and the other 1 nothing much
Old 21-09-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
similan94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share with me too thanks
Old 21-09-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 11
Dino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to behold

any clean teasing massage at amk?
Old 21-09-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
JyriC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

share pls. Thanks in advance
Old 27-09-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Dunoleh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc? Thx
Old 27-09-2018, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Just go to AMK and open your wechat "look around" function. Sure can find. There are at least 3 ladies from this spa that's on wechat.

Tip: go to AMK 400+ to wechat look around, for ease of travel once you found them on wechat.

Be prepared to take up on P-massage though.
Old 29-09-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Passed by this joint yesterday and just as i was at the door, i ML stepped out to buy her lunch at the coffeeshop nearby. She was slim tall and quite chio and she gave me a nice warm smile. So i waited around for her to come back and i saw her name on the name tag. She saw me and smiled again. I then walked away to give her time to eat. After saw she eat finish (she outside the shop) and went back in then i go in and ask recep for her.

I just take the normal massage $50 for 1 hour. They didn't ask me to pay more for p massage or anything like that. So i went upstairs and massage start. Massage was quite good but no teasing during the massage (maybe cos i didn't buy the more expensive one). Halfway through the massage she tear away the disposable shorts and i commented that some other places i go the ML straightaway tear the shorts when massage starts. Then she said its cos they want to rape me....or want to be rape by me. So i just laugh laugh. After about 40mins turn over and she massage my tummy and slowly go down to groin there. I start to become 12 o'clock and turned and started to gentle caress her butt. After awhile ask me want to massage "there" so i say ok and she say $50. She start massaging and she allow full autoroam without resistance and without asking for top up to go under the top. After unload she still sit me up and give some final neck massage.

Name: Celine
Look: 7/10 - slightly taller than average, slender
Massage: 7/10 - good without being great
HJ include autoroam: 8/10 extra point for not being restrictive or asking for more money
Dmg: $100 nett
RTM: if i lived in AMK yes but i stay quite far away...

Sorry for this long long MR......

Please don't PM me for contact or location. Other bros have long long ago given hints. So until now long long already you should be able to guess.
Old 29-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 14
piggy931 is one of the Best!piggy931 is one of the Best!piggy931 is one of the Best!

Hi bro can share ? Thanks
Old 10-10-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

Assuming this one is about some long shop in AMK.
Lady 1
Found her via wechat, decided try since I am around the area. Went over, paid for the standard $50 massage and was brought up to the room. Had a shower and waited for the lady to come.
According to the lady, she is new, just joined the joint recently. Massage was ok, on point and with strength.
Teased abit when she is at the inner thigh area. Then was asked to turn over, she massaged the tummy, then slowly inched downwards and gestured if i need to massage there. Quoted the price, agreed and let the deed begin.
Allowed roaming and then released. Still got time left, had massage on the head then completed the whole session.

Rating:
Looks: 8/10 (small frame, looks cute)
Massage: 7/10
Dessert: 7/10
Cost: the usual
Old 12-10-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
boringguy is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro, share location
Old 12-10-2018, 03:17 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Thanks TS. I went there for the first time about 2 weeks back. Got the same ML too. Have to say I like her strength and massage skills. The other parts are nice extras haha...

I am actually interested to try Kiki next. Any bros have experience with her? I am more particular with her actual massage technique and strength, cos the rest are generally the same after a while.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1