The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Review for the following 3rd floor shop:

The lady that is currently in Yuki's shop - the 2nd one o the scuba row:

name: - will not say name...if you want to try just go try

Boob: C cup - Enhanced

ex FC and AP

Massage: not bad for old folks.

tend to do more HJ and BJ on offer...regular bro can have FJ

When she started a few months ago in PL i try her out one late night.

Good feel and chatty and nice loving touchy. short black dress always and mountain views are good. started grabbing and playing with her boobs...then move down on her. got a bit of a tummy but overall body ok. soft round butt not flat. let her do her thing and fluff my boy.

BJ skill good wont BBJ due to kinker. good suck with pop. kissing yes if you regular or she knows you (love you long time). first time will not kiss.

do her from behind against the wall hard..all wet no need lube. Ride me a bit and let me play with her other tight hole with my finger. I like the shops in this row cause it is all secure and larger room so the girls can always make nice fucky sounds. (for the bros who had yuki and candy you know what i mean) finish her off on her back poop smoke and relax.

follow by another set of soft massage to relax me and chats before clean up and go. overall 30 minutes to 45.

good service no rush unless you need to get back to work.

damage : same standard fare $150.

enjoy bros
Old 13-10-2016, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Parklane massage

fr discreet, raid dhoby ghuat pricep st..
The area under av radar
Old 13-10-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dontknowyou View Post
Thb I cannot really remember, but I think its somewhere between 150-200. Apparently she did mentioned that they tend to charge higher if you're obviously not local, like angmo etc.
This is true. Plus some Ang moh spoil market. They give $200 plus to $300 plus including tips for FJ. Hence as a result MLs might raise the market prices for us bros as well.
Old 13-10-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 13
lpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlpno5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anybody can give an FR on lvl 3 X*** W**? how much does she charge?
Old 13-10-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpno5 View Post
anybody can give an FR on lvl 3 X*** W**? how much does she charge?
Tried her once, paid 150.
Old 14-10-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thb I cannot really remember, but I think its somewhere between 150-200. Apparently she did mentioned that they tend to charge higher if you're obviously not local, like angmo etc.
She insist on $200. She had a few restrictions and to her is "you want that, can but need add money". Quite a turnoff. RTF: hell no.
Old 14-10-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
She insist on $200. She had a few restrictions and to her is "you want that, can but need add money". Quite a turnoff. RTF: hell no.
Which ML? The one at the new lv2 shop at the back entrance?
Old 14-10-2016, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
settle for x***q*** from ex adaiphi (according to her) near the book fair area..
Looks 6.5
Boobs probably a C (she don't take off, take off = add $30, however she allow me to finger a little with underwear on)
Message non exist.

Total dmg 30+50.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Which ML? The one at the new lv2 shop at the back entrance?
Not the 2nd floor ML, was talking about the 1st floor ML.
Old 14-10-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Review for X....W....
level 3 scuba row 1st shop.

yes the SYT that most of us know. Push up bra effect. B cup real.

I like going to her however sometime rush sometime not so if she in the mood. Cant expect a girl to be all friendly all the time lol.

firstly the place is good...got big room to move around. no shower or wash up. she use to work on level 2 year back which had a shower. These shops all run by the same boss for level 2 and 3.

She always dress damn tight and sexy. show off her cute littl butt and those push ups. Very sweet and young looking.

Never try her massage as i just go for the package. I take my time enjoying her body. Touching and soft kissing feel her little bubble butt and boob. nice little pussy tightly packed in not the roast beef kind but nice and clean plus shaved.

she love to butt grind my bro tease me with no jimmy hat on. later pop it on to do bj and damn she got skills. as ice cube would say "suck my dick like a motherfucking vacuum" After that just flip her over and do it ...damn she nice one. semi wet good friction and she love making that jap av sound and gets louder.

pop smoke after 20 minutes, clean up and chat and go.

(also note there is an out break of herpes from the KTV side so all the ML will not do BBJ for more info please read the other thread)

Damage : $150 standard rate.
Old 14-10-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

u know what xw operating hr
Old 14-10-2016, 04:45 PM
Samster

Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
u know what xw operating hr
I believe she starts work quite early. That time I tried her was 10plus in the morning. On a few occassions when I was there in the morning around the same time, she's already in the shop.

Knock off time ain't sure. Most time will see her still around if I went down at night either after dinner or before drinking session.
Old 14-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
I believe she starts work quite early. That time I tried her was 10plus in the morning. On a few occassions when I was there in the morning around the same time, she's already in the shop.

Knock off time ain't sure. Most time will see her still around if I went down at night either after dinner or before drinking session.
wah bro u tried her before too...how u rate her
Old 15-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
wah bro u tried her before too...how u rate her
Ya, tried her once. Got attracted by her "big tits" but disappointed as it's just push up bra effect. Session was rushed, service SOP. Not worth 150.
Old 15-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darkthornia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My apologies. Still new to this forum. I will edit the post.
Old 15-10-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

anna at level has one new girl today. SYT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1