The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-09-2018, 09:53 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thanks ShittyAss and Greedy for your comments on Adele and her detractors. I see your point, and appreciate your opinions. Cheers.

Now, see isn't this more civilized and productive!

Oh and of course thanks to other bros for the upz.
No power today liao.. tmr then up back your losses from zaps...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES

Last edited by ShittyAss; 22-09-2018 at 11:15 PM.
Old 23-09-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Paid Momo a visit, now known as cici.
$80 for boobs massage and HJ and $100 for bj (not sure if bbbj or not).

What I want to say is the service standards last time when she was staying the condo was tip top. Full 1 hour.
This time round, though I paid for one hour, I was in and out in 45 mins.

Will I rtm? Maybe but will surely take the 45 mins package. No point paying for 1 hour to get 45 mins service right?
Waste of time and money to visit MLs who work at MP.
Old 23-09-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Waste of time and money to visit MLs who work at MP.
nowadays, more and more MLs also chargin extra for top up services even when not working in MP.. like 20 extra for full nude etc....

Many MLs starting to think we r carrot heads... just see by the amount of MLs now that stop giving 2x HJ in 1 hr.. many are now 1 HJ in 1 hr only
Old 23-09-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Tried this gal a few days back.
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-xia-massage/

Recommended for those who like petite figure.
Like her catcath, no commercial feel. Quite natural.
Accommodating and able to get me off ( I am a tough cookie to crack).
Chat abt comments from MLs tagged to my Hp number.
Quite funny to know we have reports as well.
Old 23-09-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Actually i don't quite understand the preference towards Spa / MP over condo. It's definitely not safer, and ML will use all sorts of excuses this and that cannot, plus the overall cost confirm higher than condo. I have tried OWO kind of Spa and imo it is still not as carefree as condo. Why some bros still prefer to try their luck au Spa? Most end up feeling shortchanged.

Take for example MoMo, those who tried her at condo will certainly use that as a yardstick to compare to what she can offer at Spa now, it is highly unlikely that we can get the same level of services and freedom now that she is no longer operating in a condo. End up she may lose more regulars ultimately.
Old 23-09-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 20
Dancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud ofDancing has much to be proud of

Any idea is Laura still around ?
Old 23-09-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 17
eXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone recall few years back there was a legendary ML staying at PPC, quite high floor... is she still working?
Old 23-09-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

FR for AP Donna

https://sglonelyguy.info/donna-massage/

Missed out on her last year due to timing, thank goodness she is back again.

Looks 9.5/10 What so many bros have commented is true. I went with high expectations and Donna lives up to the hype. Hands down the most beautiful ML i have ever visited past 2+ years.

Figure 8.5/10 Slender, flat abs, proportionate boobs to go along with flawless smooth complexion.

Massage 8/10 There are better ones out there but i give her marks for willingness to try hard and will check with you your preference.

Sensual 8/10 She is not the pattern a lot kind but when she lean close to you and look you in the eyes and flash her alluring killer smile, with her long silky great smelling hair resting on your body,it is super sexy imo. HJ is very patient and she takes cue from you to adjust her speed..shiok.

GFE 10/10 To me this is the part she score highest and warrant repeated visit. She is very natural in the manner she interact with you and creates a casual yet loving bond with you. She really make you feel like she is a girlfriend whom you just advanced to a intimate stage, very wonderful feeling to spend time with her.

There may be ML with higher playability out there, but for me Donna provides a very unique lovey experience which you really need to try it out to comprehend. Overall, ger gorgeous looks and natural GFE are really mesmerizing.
Old 23-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Err... only 1 nick posted out to say her hdly is normal and mechanical HJ...

Bro... her thread at least a few pages full of FRs... can't be so far only 1 nick kpkb about her

Or she mechanical HJ on 1 nick only?

Or someone purposely spam her? Think further lah...

Sometime just take it with a pinch of salt on FRs...

Go n try her yourself lor. Then u will know it yourself..

If she no good after u try, u post your negative FR lor..

If u haven't try, don't need to ride on that 1 nick to continue his spam..

People zap u, it's obvious out to spam to make people think that her white knight zap u lah

Whenever people post good FR about Adele on this section, surely got spammer appear one. Tsk tsk

Next time don't need to post Adele FR on this section.

She is proven by a few pages full of FRs on her own thread.

Anyway I will up your points later lor..
No need to jump in to defend since everyone is entitled to their opinion. If not you will be mistaken as her OKT ...lol
Old 23-09-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
nowadays, more and more MLs also chargin extra for top up services even when not working in MP.. like 20 extra for full nude etc....

Many MLs starting to think we r carrot heads... just see by the amount of MLs now that stop giving 2x HJ in 1 hr.. many are now 1 HJ in 1 hr only
Just stop visiting them
Old 23-09-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

My 1st MR after a long hiatus, this girl is worth a MR

Angelababy

Very nice session with this girl, massage is not her forte so most of the 60 min session is spend teasing, cuddling and fore-playing, very accommodating girl. Not your prettiest ML, girl next door look, small B asset, but amazing bubbly attitude that i really like. At $100 this girl is a steal.

Very Good
- bubbly character
- smiley attitude
- sunshine feeling

Good
- Girl next door mei mei look (7/10)
- Small B, nice to grab and lick
- good for cuddling
- amazing teasing skill
- Good BBBJ and AR

Not so good
- weak massage

Summary: After session end still bother to come lay around to cuddle, kinda rare nowadays.
Trama possible with her roommate, check with her who is the room mate cos i cant find her link.

Overall rating: 95%

GEM GEM GEM
Old 23-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
My 1st MR after a long hiatus, this girl is worth a MR

Angelababy

Very nice session with this girl, massage is not her forte so most of the 60 min session is spend teasing, cuddling and fore-playing, very accommodating girl. Not your prettiest ML, girl next door look, small B asset, but amazing bubbly attitude that i really like. At $100 this girl is a steal.

Very Good
- bubbly character
- smiley attitude
- sunshine feeling

Good
- Girl next door mei mei look (7/10)
- Small B, nice to grab and lick
- good for cuddling
- amazing teasing skill
- Good BBBJ and AR

Not so good
- weak massage

Summary: After session end still bother to come lay around to cuddle, kinda rare nowadays.
Trama possible with her roommate, check with her who is the room mate cos i cant find her link.

Overall rating: 95%

GEM GEM GEM
she look around 30
Old 23-09-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 10
mariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to allmariosuper is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
she look around 30
she told me she is 26, dunno how real never verify

1st look i agree with u around 30
but when look carefully can feel is younger. body feels tight too.
when she send me out can see she 蹦蹦跳跳 like a bunny, cute. only younger girl will jump there jump there right?
Old 23-09-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
she look around 30
She is also a FL.
Old 23-09-2018, 04:34 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
No need to jump in to defend since everyone is entitled to their opinion. If not you will be mistaken as her OKT ...lol
His points kana zap mah... so i must say I Gona up him back mah

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1