The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://sglonelyguy.info/donna-massage/
https://ltdsg.com/donna/

Room: 9.0 Clean and new. She stays in a million dollar condo.

Look: 9.5/10 One of the prettiest around, within my top 3 range. Her looks are almost alike to this model in taiwan but she triumph over the latter with her killer smile.
https://www.instagram.com/babe.weng/

Body: 9/10 Tight smooth body. You can tell that she has been making use of her gym facility in her condo.

Massage: 8/10 Very good massage as compared to other MLs. Massage covered back, arms and thighs. Ended the session with a good head massage

Sensual:10/10 for me in terms of GFE. I had a wonderful time with her.

RTM; Yes, Highly recommended. $120 might be above the current market but she's worth the money.
She's able to converse in english, which is a plus point to non- Chinese speaking bros.
Old 28-08-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 12
Secres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond reputeSecres77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post

Room: 9.0 Clean and new. She stays in a million dollar condo.

Look: 9.5/10 One of the prettiest around, within my top 3 range. Her looks are almost alike to this model in taiwan but she triumph over the latter with her killer smile.
https://www.instagram.com/babe.weng/

Body: 9/10 Tight smooth body. You can tell that she has been making use of her gym facility in her condo.

Massage: 8/10 Very good massage as compared to other MLs. Massage covered back, arms and thighs. Ended the session with a good head massage

Sensual:10/10 for me in terms of GFE. I had a wonderful time with her.

RTM; Yes, Highly recommended. $120 might be above the current market but she's worth the money.
She's able to converse in english, which is a plus point to non- Chinese speaking bros.
woah this is one to try

Remaining point return awaiting more up to others first, sorry bros!

Current favourite gem
Carrot

Favourite HDLY
Adele
Got better recommendation? Let me know!

Favourite thread
Sweet Secret
Old 29-08-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Sikle123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Guys anyone can recommemd MLs that serve all raced plesse. Doesnt matter if they cant speak english
Old 30-08-2018, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
InstallGentoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikle123 View Post
Guys anyone can recommemd MLs that serve all raced plesse. Doesnt matter if they cant speak english
Have you tried asking them directly?
Old 31-08-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secres77 View Post
woah this is one to try
Waiting for her FR from one of the bro’s here
Old 31-08-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post

U din mention if she takes off her clothes - always thought Donna & her 'teacher' Sydney are fully-clothed ML lei.
Old 31-08-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sikle123 View Post
Bro just text them in English and if they reply in Mandarin reply in English that U don't speak Chinese or use google app translator lah. Anyway if the ladies don't accept other races they say so clearly in the ads in the first place.
Old 31-08-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
U din mention if she takes off her clothes - always thought Donna & her 'teacher' Sydney are fully-clothed ML lei.
Her clothes are off during sensual. Some bros manage to educate her about the standards and she manage to sway away from her shyness due to the fact that’s her first time working in this line on our tiny island. | previous stint here

But of course some bros want something more than a hj and they were rejected.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone have MR on Jas: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=695561
Old 04-09-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Sikle123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://sglonelyguy.info/dora-massage/

Anyone tried dora from slg before?
Old 10-09-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
taking a short break, should be back 3rd week of Sep
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Nice... post her link when she is back
oops! i tot she's back, false alarm
DM ME WILL YOU

Last edited by JuzOldGuy; 10-09-2018 at 03:01 PM.
Old 14-09-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Sydney is Donna's teacher?
Sydney is full clothed one. Guess service from Donna similar?
Old 14-09-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Sydney is Donna's teacher?
Sydney is full clothed one. Guess service from Donna similar?
IIRC about two years ago Sydney was the 'teacher' of a few MLs, including Donna, but as a bro later posted, Donna now does undress for sensual.

Anyone interested there's an ad in the HC Dome for a PRC ML named Selina. Cute petite girl who studied English in her hometown, so her spoken English is pretty decent. Works in a central MP.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=697359

Last edited by Keima; 14-09-2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old 14-09-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
IIRC about two years ago Sydney was the 'teacher' of a few MLs, including Donna, but as a bro later posted, Donna now does undress for sensual.

Anyone interested there's an ad in the HC Dome for a PRC ML named Selina. Cute petite girl who studied English in her hometown, so her spoken English is pretty decent.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=697359
Thanks, bro. Will pay a visit to Donna and/or Selina soon.
Old 16-09-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Finally pulled the trigger on Annie - to be frank she is the 3rd ML I have tried ... now that I am middle-aged and looking to experience what I have missed out on. Must say I was rather looking forward with all the reviews and great experiences.

She stays at a private and discrete location.... but she is damned busy - kept me waiting as she had back to back booking before and after me.

Overall: Looks 7/10
Massage 7/10
Boobs B+
Body 7.5/10 actually looks better than pix
Nuru 7/10
Attitude GFE 8/10
Bj nope - bit disappointing as it was in the description at this forum - oh and she did not help shower - another discrepancy from what is in the advert.
HJ 7/10
RTM probably

Must say that she is very comfortable walking around half nude. As she prepared for each new segment she loved to hum and sing and walk around pantyless but strangely in a bra!!?

She does not shave her pussy boys - and that kind off detracts from the experience at least for me. Kept rubbing her ass into me - and here I was trying to be cool - newbie that I am. but no complaints - that is one ass that is firm rounded and smooth as can be.

Nuru was fine.... lots of slipping and sliding and I loved the face to face POV best....could have used more gel though....seemed to skimp on it.

HJ during nuru - shiok but seemed scripted - can't be helped as my first time with her and I'm a big old non-Chinese dude with an average dick. Expected a BJ did not get one though it said there was one in the advert - presumed it may come in the main massage.

One thing that probably affected what was to come was the rubbing alcohol [at least it burned like it was] she used to clean "my equipment" during the Nuru. Stung like hell but I kept a straight face even though I don't get off on pain....probably affected mini-me - he went on strike later during main massage. So he was only semi awake despite her ministrations. Interestingly, he worked fine later with my significant other later that night

Showered then massage. Decent hardness and effort. Have to admit that I am not the most energetic to recover soon after a HJ - as I said mini-me went on strike due to the alcohol swab. So he was only semi awake despite her ministrations but credit to her - she still tried.

In the process of Annie working on him we had an interesting conversation about my sex life - or lack off before she finished with head massage and some more small talk). That's when she went on 1 hand mode as she kept texting replies on her phone - really hate that it is on our time. But she was still chirpy as we finished... walking around again in her bra and pantyless - I still can't get over it.

So overall I have a good report. Novel experience, decent chemistry, good attitude and manner - I'd recommend her. She is an experience that will grow on you - even if you don't get everything advertised.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1