The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 15
noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!noosee is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sl135831 View Post
I promised to share those who PM me! Once you give I give,,,don’t waste time
Bro can share? I pm you
Old 20-09-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sunsetz07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_blader38 View Post
I am always looking around for those MP with max tease massage. I do know a few places. So for those bros that know these hidden gems do Pm. Thanks a million to all that share.
Hihi please share thanks you
Old 21-09-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Jjleejj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Tease Massage

Hi, can share tease massage.
Old 21-09-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
similan94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share with me too pls.
Old 21-09-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light

Share pls bro
Old 21-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
Try Ah Yan; slutty looking young MILF with D boobs. Works in a legit proper spa along NBR.
Can share contact pls? Thanks.
Old 26-09-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 9
sg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysg9871 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
Try Ah Yan; slutty looking young MILF with D boobs. Works in a legit proper spa along NBR.
Can share please? Thanks.
Old 05-10-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Sibei sisn.. I still waiting for your teasing contacts :/
Old 05-10-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Sibei sisn.. I still waiting for your teasing contacts :/
bro, you collected so many contacts...when you going to write some FR ?
Old 05-10-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
yup... slutty milf with nice boobs ..... good massage as well
Can share contact?
Old 05-10-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
mik33k is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share ctc thanks
Old 05-10-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

awaken. after some weeks.
now to find some teasing massage
Old 06-10-2018, 01:24 AM
Samster

sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
bro, you collected so many contacts...when you going to write some FR ?
Collected doesn’t mean go visit le. Like you’re half half details so no go yet lo. I give u mine full details le.
Old 06-10-2018, 03:11 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
Collected doesn’t mean go visit le. Like you’re half half details so no go yet lo. I give u mine full details le.
bro, sometimes you don't need full details. there is only one shop there not like there are a few. so you don't need shop name cos i don't even know the shop name. this block don't have just go to the next. the blocks are also not that big, like there are hundred of shops. there is also google map. just open and see. when the bro gave me the contact, he just told me the color of the sign board and the ML name, and that is sufficient.

so don't make it sound like u have you given me your contact and i didn't give you mine.

i also notice you have been asking for contacts but never write any FR. so you collect numbers for fun ?
Old 06-10-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
bro, sometimes you don't need full details. there is only one shop there not like there are a few. so you don't need shop name cos i don't even know the shop name. this block don't have just go to the next. the blocks are also not that big, like there are hundred of shops. there is also google map. just open and see. when the bro gave me the contact, he just told me the color of the sign board and the ML name, and that is sufficient.

so don't make it sound like u have you given me your contact and i didn't give you mine.

i also notice you have been asking for contacts but never write any FR. so you collect numbers for fun ?
Bro good morning don’t get too defensive. My statement is just that I don’t try all, especially details is vague else I broke big and I’m sure not everyone replied to queries like you did so didn’t try also

Thanks for sharing
Have fun and relax.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1