The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unexpected encounter during tour in Europe

keep going please.................
Old 04-02-2019, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I like this story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 04-02-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Our tour is coming to an end. This was fucking short tour, only 7 days . But in this short period of time, we warmed up to each other pretty quickly. It's a wonderful feeling when there is chemistry between 2 person. But then again, this chemistry could be imaginary or one sided.

There was one other girl (younger, in her late 20s) who i would say is quite pretty. but I am simply not attracted to her.

Anyway, on the last day of our tour, we have free time in the afternoon where we can do some shopping. Her friend asked me if I am joining them and Y interjected and said :" he won't come with us, he will probably go (get naked) enjoy sauna ." I told her she can really read my mind and asked her if she would like to join me after her shopping I was just joking but she said yes, why not ? She said she wanted to relax after a long walk later......

I will be joining her in our hotel spa however, this time round, i would try the sauna at a fitness club. Had wanted to go and try those large scale establishment where they have big swimming pools and sauna but it's a little far and we are short of time.

The fitness club is just beside our hotel , and chances of seeing hot nude women is higher. I did some research and it seems like a good fitness club. In a google review , some people also mention about the sauna being coed and can expect to see naked people in there. actually in Germany , this is quite common....people always go to sauna to relax after a round of exercise. so if you have female colleagues you want to see them naked, can jio them to fitness club and then later jio them go sauna....of course they may tell you they don't like sauna to avoid you seeing them naked. lol

Went to do some threadmill and then weight training...saw a lot of women in their gym gear....yes...tights and sport bra , show their hot ass and tits....

WTF i already getting a hard on seeing those hot women while I am working out...

after an hour or so, i decided to get a shower and head to the sauna...OMG naked people everywhere outside the sauna area where people stripped off to go inside. this sauna is quite big and can easily fit 20 person inside. ratio of man to woman inside is like 2 to 1. cannot tahan see all the fit naked bodies...

after about 15mins, decided to leave and go back to hotel and wait for my sauna session with Y...............
Old 04-02-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
lewjunhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story bro, pls continue!
Old 04-02-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting here for the y part.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 04-02-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Waiting here for the y part.
me too, the most interesting part I'm waiting...
Old 05-02-2019, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
purplemole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for updates too
Old 05-02-2019, 03:32 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

I have been trying to find out more about Y, however, she is very inactive on FB, there is nothing much to see on her FB. However, i managed to find out when her birthday is and how old she is. My guess was right, she is slightly beyond mid 30s.

I can't find out much about her family except her husband. didn't see any pictures of her with her kids...but i saw her with a kids before. For a woman with a kid or 2 (at primary school) at her age, she actually looks quite good.

I looked through her company's FB page and noticed her husband also don't wear his wedding ring. perhaps their marriage is on the rocks ? not sure if this is the norm but my wife and I don't wear our wedding rings too...lol she saw that i am not wearing mine so she don't wear hers too.

looking through her pictures in her company FB page ( btw she is actually working in the same company as her husband) and the pictures she took during the tour, her behaviour seems different....she appeared to be more spontaneous and happy during the tour compared to the pictures she took with her husband. they don't seem close. the wefie that we took together, she seem so happy.

on few occasions, I wanted to put my hands around her shoulder when we were taking pictures , but i think singaporeans generally don't do this, somemore we are married. when was studying overseas in angmoh land, it's quite common for man to put their arms around the girl when taking photos or when interacting in general. I remembered putting my arms around the waist of a married female lecturer i used to fancy when taking photos..they think nothing of it.

Anyway, Y messaged me and told me she is almost done with shopping and will join me in the hotel indoor pool ....it's winter and freezing out there...everytime we see each other, we were wrapped up in thick clothings...

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 06-02-2019 at 04:43 PM.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

More updates, camping here.
Old 06-02-2019, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
soundrel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story bro, please continue
Old 06-02-2019, 06:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing it ts.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Went to the hotel pool decided to just relak at the jaccuzi...there was one other couple in the jaccuzi when I went in...it's quite big , think can easily fit 5 or 6 persons.

I kind of zoned out , thinking about what happened during the trip...I am kind of loner...and many people tends to think I m anti social and will leave me alone. i was quite surprised that Y came to befriend me. ...it could be just her personality, she is quite friendly with everyone in the tour group. I can see why she is a successful businesswoman. But I thought she behaved differently with me...sharing food and drinks with me...like we are a couple. I canot recall doing this when I just know some girls...Maybe I just feel lonely...lol but then when a woman treat a man like this , they know its going to give men the wrong impression . I m sure she knows the 2 of us are married too....we are all adults , I m sure we know what we are getting ourselves into.

5 mins later, I saw Y came into

the swimming pool in the hotel bathrobe .

"Can i join you ?" she whispered in my ears.... then took off her bathrobe....she was wearing a 2 piece bikini and the bottom clearly showed off her j low butt.

My heart beat a little faster as she came into the jaccuzi and sat beside me. I was fidgeting a bit as I tried to reposition my rising cock in my boxers.
Old 06-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

I had sat beside Y before In a tour minibus going up the mountain. The back seat can only sit 4 but she 'managed' to make space for me to squeeze beside her. But we can't really feel each other due to our winter jackets.

Now, she is in her bikinis and sitting beside me in the jaccuzi...skin in contact....her face was a little flushed , not sure if it's because of me or the heated water.....

" I thought you don't have swimming costume" I asked.
" I bought the bikinis during shopping just now, you don't expect me to be naked here right ?" She replied.
"You will be naked later anyway (referring to the sauna)" I joked and she giggled.

We were just relaxing, and sipping cocktails...she asked about my previous trips and I showed her the pictures I took. All the while we just talked about each other, no mentioned of our families . Women, or men always like to throw smoke bombs like "Your wife/gf never come?" Or make some assumptions about or your marital status...in the hope to find out if you are married or attached, or if you are lying. There's none of that between the 2 of us....which is refreshing.

Since there were only the 2 of us now and no other tour members, we can openly flirt with each other. I can really feel the attraction bwtween 2 of us, it's very obvious.

After about 20 mins, I told her the benefits of sauna, and why the Europeans do this in winter and also why it has to be textile free in the sauna area.

She just gave me a disbelieving look and thought I m joking.

"You just want to see me naked lah." She snide.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1