The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaNv|c
BRO TCK306,
Sapphire at Wisma MAA ~HOW'S THE QUALITY OF THE GAL?err do i need to call to booked (b4 i go) if yes can u provide me the number plss..looking forward for ur reply~

No need to book. Just go to look for Lawrence. He will get you the mummy to handle you. The gers are medium grade quality. HH on butterfly, nite at booking system.
Old 23-09-2006, 09:21 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
GaNv|c deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thankz bro tck ~
Old 23-09-2006, 12:23 PM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dreamworld stop opeartion. The whole team moved back to SweetBox since last week. Stock still the same like before, PRC, VC, etc...

But just watch out, my D7 friend told me that new OCPD in town for Puchong....so don no the new "hong cheng"...just standby lor.
Old 24-09-2006, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Romulos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to President Club in Damansara Jaya on friday cause some friends bored with disco scene... Some function going on... all girls dressed like jap schoolgirls.... so sexy & kinkylah !!! According to the mamasan Shireen that served us there will be other so called theme nights to come in future. looking forward to lingerie night if got.Heard also got miss oriental pearl international pageant going on next month on the 12th October... 43 babes from all over the world!!! Have to get some kaki on that day !!! Anyway had a great time with this nasi lemak who sat on me the whole night.... couldn't control in bulge in my pants... heh heh !!! I still think this club is the best so far in terms of service and babes compared to other bintang or vegas....
Old 24-09-2006, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Interesting... what's the damage?

Also are the girls playable (eg. BJ, FJ) or just the flower vase type?
Old 25-09-2006, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
Dreamworld stop opeartion. The whole team moved back to SweetBox since last week. Stock still the same like before, PRC, VC, etc...

But just watch out, my D7 friend told me that new OCPD in town for Puchong....so don no the new "hong cheng"...just standby lor.
Thx for the update... so SB back in action... keep us informed on ur next sexxion... or have u lost my number again...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 25-09-2006, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Thx for the update... so SB back in action... keep us informed on ur next sexxion... or have u lost my number again...
I still have yr no. But guess will lay low for SB for a while cos not too sure if MIB targetting at them or not...

Next mon got new mong arrivals....maybe go for HH at KTV...but not sure which one yet.
Old 25-09-2006, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
Tua_Lang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Next mon got new mong arrivals....maybe go for HH at KTV...but not sure which one yet.
is "New"??? i tho is ur previous 1, coming back from Sin................

Dun forget me. Bro......

Regards n cheers
Old 25-09-2006, 03:47 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
I still have yr no. But guess will lay low for SB for a while cos not too sure if MIB targetting at them or not...

Haha... bro, u still at it arr ??? hehehehe... give me a tinkle if u just wanna meet up for a drink... cheers...

Old 25-09-2006, 04:05 PM
Poadster

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Hehehe... but pls keep ur expectations in check... most KL KTV girls not as wild as your SG KTV gers horr... friendly reminder
Bro, the Kl scene is as happening la.... depends on where you go, and yr individual skills. Merc, Crys, Uptow, all have very wild stocks...... how i know, i had them...

Shout out to all bros here, was in this forum long time ago, but forgot abt it for long time..... now happy to see new bros in here, and wishes to join u guys for outings...

Bro Tua Lang..... u can drop me a note if u need KTV kaki (suppose u have plenty to join u now....), i can join u if timing is right..... i usually hang out at the above locales...

Old 25-09-2006, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tua_Lang
is "New"??? i tho is ur previous 1, coming back from Sin................

Dun forget me. Bro......

Regards n cheers
Sorry bro, must replenish with new stock mah.....where got stick to the same one forever, BTW, the previous decided to stay put in Sing for studying English wor....

Please standby for next Monday for HH cos they arrives Sunday midnite....
Old 25-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poadster
Bro, the Kl scene is as happening la.... depends on where you go, and yr individual skills. Merc, Crys, Uptow, all have very wild stocks...... how i know, i had them...

Shout out to all bros here, was in this forum long time ago, but forgot abt it for long time..... now happy to see new bros in here, and wishes to join u guys for outings...

Bro Tua Lang..... u can drop me a note if u need KTV kaki (suppose u have plenty to join u now....), i can join u if timing is right..... i usually hang out at the above locales...

I disagree... a session in Merc for example... jio gers only in for SH... not HH... and do they strip down... and undress... yes... sometimes...

then there is the damage,... booking, plus tips... plus drinks... about 600 per person ???

I have also been to all the joints you mention above... i find the quality and comparison really lacking... especially with Viets, YTF and PRCs... here most of the wild chicks are NL and East Malaysian (Sabah sarawak...)

Old 25-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poadster

Thanks Bro.

From SexC, knowing u not only sing song master, but also "kau lui" master... I m just your little bro trying to learn your " the roaming octopussy skills"

Regards n cheers.................
Old 25-09-2006, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry bro, must replenish with new stock mah.....where got stick to the same one forever, BTW, the previous decided to stay put in Sing for studying English wor...

Weh Bro, the sequence of the above sentence look confuse a bit

U replenish with new stock due to:-

1. where got stick to the same one forever, previous 1 oreli erased, so whether she stay or not stay not my business....or

2. the previous 1 decided to stay on, so i look 4 the new 1......

No worry on next monday, I oreli sent in my application to my HM.........

But i dun think this 1 can bite ur previous 1 lah......just query....

Regards n cheers............
Old 25-09-2006, 07:21 PM
Poadster

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Sorry bro, must replenish with new stock mah.....where got stick to the same one forever, BTW, the previous decided to stay put in Sing for studying English wor....

Bro Master TCK, can include new apprentice (me la) arr???

TQ.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1