The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better
The Best of..Petain

I have been taking a break from PT for a while but i had some kakis ask me about who are some of the recommended stars in PT. Was sharing over coffee and decided to compile some of my own feedback based on several of the FRs that i had posted previously. For this thread, i was hoping to do a "Head to Head comparison" and Best of...compilation. Brothers' additional inputs is, of course, greatly valued to. So first up, BATTLE OF THE PRETTY YOUNG THINGS-COOKIE vs KIKO

I do agree with many FRs that while there are many pretty girls in Petain, Cookie and Kiko stand out as the two leading ones. Yet, both are very much different, from their looks, to their service. Cookie is often dressed in either casual clothes like shorts and T-shirts, though with the occasional long skirts. Kiko, on the other hand, is usually dressed more sophisticatedly in her dress outfits. Both have relatively large boobs for their frame, though Cookie has a much tighter body here. Cookie's tits are more compact and while big, can be cusp in a hand, whereas i feel Kiko's is spread wider. Both don't really allow you to suck their tits although touching and playing with it during service is permissible. I go with Cookie if you like girls with moderately sized breasts that complement their bodies.

Both offer a standard washing routine, no additional towels etc, but Kiko will wash you while she is naked and lying prone on her bed. Her ass, which is quite full, stands out like a mound, and is quite a turn on. One point to note about Kiko is that she does not seem to wash you after the deed, but maybe that was my experiences. Nothing to compare here

For foreplay, I think Kiko has more variety, and she will blow you in a couple of positions, whereas cookie will start off with a short handjob and ball sucking before she caps you for BJ. both do not offer BBBJ. Kiko will look at your more during the BJ while cookie will concentrate to do her thing. That said, foreplay is not something that stand out for either girl. I give Kiko a slight edge on this part, for her inventiveness in positions for foreplay and BJ.

With Kiko, the FJ starts with missionary as the last of her BJ position is when you are sitting on her face and she is blowing you. Cookie will usually start with cowgirl. One thing to note is the cookie will change the condom between the BJ and FJ, while Kiko uses the same one. Both girls will moan softly during FJ but cookie at cowgirl is a winner. I love cowgirls when they squat to thrust rather rather than sitting on you, the penetration and rubbing is more intense. More importantly, Cookie moans and looks at you seductively while i usually see kiko moaning slightly but with eyes closed and face to one side. Both allow changes in position but for Kiko, i dun remember her doing cowgirl. I am able to do the "Main 3" of Cowgirl, Mish and Doggy with cookie. On 2 ocassions, i found Kiko slightly disinterested, and the one that did me in was when she burped while i was in doggy. Cookie maintains the act better and i felt her moans most genuine in missionary. In doggy, somehow her ass is not placed right and at times, i get the funny hooked feeling while thrusting. To me, in FJ, cookie for the win

Overall, i would go for cookie in this category, as i think she brings more to the table, or should i say bed. Kiko may run her closer in the looks department but i think cookie just feels to me more patient whereas i always get the sense Kiko wants me done at the soonest. One nice, but non essential point is that cookie allows you to leave your preferred condoms with her for use the next round. It does save you the effort to bring it, if you are those that don't like the ones supplied. I bring my own so it helps me.

My winner: Cookie

NEXT UP: BATTLE OF THE COMMANDOS-CHRIS vs JANET
Old 17-08-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaughingDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Best of..Petain

Thanks for sharing this bro
Old 17-08-2014, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaughingDog View Post
Thanks for sharing this bro
Bravo! Good one.
Old 17-08-2014, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

super detailed ~!!

i agree .. cookie still the undisputed champion..

kiko not even in my top 5

personally, i think chris face features appeal to me more than kiko
Old 17-08-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

StickUpKitty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice good for newbies like myself, thank you
Old 17-08-2014, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 16
Aceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant futureAceyfox has a brilliant future

How about another 2 charts for ALIFs and GILFs?
Old 17-08-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: The Best of..Petain

The best of PT not really mine friend. Because there are many hidden gems in the rolls of houses. No matter good one at least you come straight to the point.

Allow me to divert attention, that's the custom in this country. CPF and housing are not the main bread and butter issues, rather employment rules as well as point of entry that's the main cause this year.

Lest we forget, the first generations of girls before the PSL. Still I had to pen them, Christie MJ Diamond Violet Sugar and, Li Wen with Super. Their contribution are not forgotten for this girls has set the benchmark for the next generation I mean the current stocks.

Forgive me mine brothers I may print this and, show it to Cookie? I don't know I am still scare of her temper. I kind of enjoy the stern looks on mine girls faces whenever I mention us.

Again I copy from the top man of this country. Internet is one channel of communication nobody should be afraid to pen their issues.
Old 18-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Samster

FlyingCircus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
That would actually be quite useful
Old 07-09-2014, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
HannibalLecter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceyfox View Post
That would be fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1