The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
KingYakuza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New legal house (Highly recommended)

Went to this house Sunday afternoon..

OKT Invited in to seat at sofa and view the girls..
OKT not pushy which is good!
Went in saw a few girls all SYT indeed compared to other houses..
Saw 29 small size and pretty. The others abit bah bah. So took her.

As above mentions small size but smooth skin,

Face- 8/10 pretty to me (light make up)
BJ -8/10 Long and DT
FJ -8/10 she’s willing to please
GFE - 8/10 (very new)
Damage $50 but asked for tips before I left. (nv give)
RTF: yes but also will try others first ..

Ps: my very first FR. Hope it helps brothers here.
Old 20-09-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What’s a good time to try this house?
Old 20-09-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xsunchaserx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitjazz View Post
What’s a good time to try this house?
They have a red costume parade every Sat and Sun if seeing the working girls dressed all in red is your fetish!
Old 22-09-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Talking Re: New legal house (Highly recommended)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
L16H39 G11 (Ivy)
Cat 50/ 30 minutes / Viet

It's just such a coincidence that 3rd time is a charm for this L16H39 house. After having a lousy bonk last try in H39 and am contemplating whether to try another Viet house next door (H37) or Dome 1, Went H37 see no gam me. Walk back to H39. Remember G15 ever Intro me to her friend G11. Discovered a gem/keeper.

Seems like every sat is uniform day, all red dress with heels again.
Looks: 8/10 Syt alert.
Boobs: B Cup
Light kisses on lips and cheeks.
Communication is not a problem cos can speak very good mandarin.
Shower together and soap me up clean clean. Slight tugging of my rod when soaping.
BJ with caps: 9/10. Suck me damn long with DT and even face-fucked her with no complain. Up to the point of shooting and she stopped, telling me she wants my rod in her so cannot shoot yet. Even let me do 69 and paint her shaved pussy. Pink and smell good...
Fj: Start off with cowgirl. Good riding skills. Ride for some time and change to missionary and hump her deep and fast. She auto asked to change to finish up in doggie. Continue to pump it fast and deep with good stereo moaning until shot and remain the doggie mode hugging and grabbing her boobs.
GFE : 9. Kenna KO by her GFE. Doesn't feel like Commerical bonk and more like girlfriend.
Damage: $50. Can't believe the service so good and without any FR in sbf. No need to try other gals liao. Rtf until she ORD...

does she has a perky arse bro?
Old 23-09-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 6
2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!

Wanted g16 but unavaiable, went for g29 instead as she looked chio. Once she removed her bra, suddenly boobs became deflated. SOP shower, SOP BJ, after which she complained that her thighs were sore and wanted me to be on top.

After pumping a few mins, asked her to ride. Ride like no skills, every few seconds ask if can stop. Totally kill mood.

Pumped her in doggy and finished off after 5mins. Still had lots of time so I rested on the bed. She immediately start using her phone for the next 15mins, ignoring my presence. Time almost up so decided to leave. She still dare to ask for tips.

Won't RTF, maybe I'll try other girls next time, or go back to Thai girls. So far thai WL service much better, and will massage after fucking.
Old 24-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 10
itsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteritsme2014 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

2nd visit after G29 failure, took G20 this time since she smiled at me. The smile was a trap.
G20
Face - 6/10, lousy make up skill to make herself look much older when she is only 21.
Body - 6/10, slim with A cup. Was like B+ with clothes on.
Cbj - About a minute or so. Boring.
Fj - Asked her to ride but reject me. Only want to lie down. 2IC died twice because of excellent mood killer.
Cannot french, paint or caress. Take her at your own risk.
Definitely not returning to this house after 2 lousy service even though girls are younger but no effort given.
Old 26-09-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kzn1314 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I went to this house last Wednesday. Got inside and saw almost 10 WLs.. Eyes cannot focus still alot of choices.. Anyhow, picked G29 because of good looking.. Got inside standard SOP for showering and then I started roaming.. Her body is too small and I did get tricked by her push up bra.. Anyhow just eat whatever I can and start rimming my shaft into hers..apparently she seems like to hard to handle mine and she too focus on concentrating and all the while I am the one taking in charge.. Then request for doggie.. Her size is so small and I can easily lift her up with one hand.. But I do agree that her pussy is very tight.. Feel like swollening my cock.. But feel great as you will feel you owning her with your shaft.. I came in CD while cock still inside hers in doggy position..overall consider good experience since I'm 1st timer in GL.. Appreciate brothers can recommend me more playing ground..
Old 26-09-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ryuki13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kzn1314 View Post
I went to this house last Wednesday. Got inside and saw almost 10 WLs.. Eyes cannot focus still alot of choices.. Anyhow, picked G29 because of good looking.. Got inside standard SOP for showering and then I started roaming.. Her body is too small and I did get tricked by her push up bra.. Anyhow just eat whatever I can and start rimming my shaft into hers..apparently she seems like to hard to handle mine and she too focus on concentrating and all the while I am the one taking in charge.. Then request for doggie.. Her size is so small and I can easily lift her up with one hand.. But I do agree that her pussy is very tight.. Feel like swollening my cock.. But feel great as you will feel you owning her with your shaft.. I came in CD while cock still inside hers in doggy position..overall consider good experience since I'm 1st timer in GL.. Appreciate brothers can recommend me more playing ground..
Thx, Bro for your first time FR. I should be writing mine soon coz I'm paying a visit to GL for the first time in Oct. Look so much forward to this Viet house.
Old 26-09-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Bmwlee1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which WLs got provide Bbj service?
Old 27-09-2018, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmwlee1988 View Post
Which WLs got provide Bbj service?
Of them i tried, G16 can gives bbbj..
Old 28-09-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
Of them i tried, G16 can gives bbbj..
I had 20 and 21 before, both also can give BBBJ.

But some how more 21 Milf but attitude only so so.
Old 28-09-2018, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
I had 20 and 21 before, both also can give BBBJ.

But some how more 21 Milf but attitude only so so.
20 not bbbj for me, maybe selective
Old 28-09-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
eaterofworlds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They are closed today. Gates closed
Old 29-09-2018, 02:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 9
snowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to beholdsnowmanhell is a splendid one to behold

Saw so many good comments, decided to take a look last week. Was there around 1:30, no idea why the house is closed.. ended up in 1637.

Second time drop by around 4:30, didn't find any WLs with high rating like 11/21/29, took 18, here's my review:
Look: 8/10, quite young, good looking
Boob: 8/10, C cup enhanced boob
BJ: 7/10, I took 2 sessions, first CBJ, second BBBJ.
FJ: 10/10! She's quite accommodating, tried around 5 or 6 pos, willing to please and fake moaning sounds v real, lol.
GFE: 10/10
RTF: Yes, but after trying other WLs in the house
Old 29-09-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

seems like G11 is the ang pai in this house... wonder if she has a perky arse.. gona visit her tomolo.. hope house is open.. hehehe.. gona squirt some serious spurn..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1