The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2015, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
juzshaddup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjuzshaddup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Anyone has seen friends stuffs before?

Was wondering if any bros here has seen any of their own friend's home made vids, or photos etc? Wonder how it feels.
Old 21-04-2015, 04:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone has seen friends stuffs before?

I've been invited by my friends to view their vids/photos on numerous occasions. The number of facebook updates people do per day is crazy.

Just last week I popped by a friend's place because he wanted to show me a short feature video he made about his recent trip to the Grand Canyon.

He wanted suggestions on how to improve the the editing. He uses iMovie for all his video work.

As to how it feels it all depends on the quality of the stuff. Some vids are so boring they put me to sleep and I've seen loads of poorly taken images which are out of focus, under exposed, red eye. I'll simply tell them the photos aren't worth uploading anywhere. They should be discarded.

My favorite images are the ones that show the family pets. They can be really cute.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-04-2015, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
uber123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This type of incident happened to me twice, both times was me showing a male friend photos of my holiday trip, I knowingly left 'private'photos of my then gf in the photo folder to be discovered. I only left zaogeng type photo so as not to be too obvious. Both times really turn me on to accidentally show my gf to a guy.

First time: my friend was at my house when he said he wanted to bring his gf to Bintan. So I recommended him my previous trip to Bintan banyan tree, with those private outdoor Jacuzzi. When he went outside to smoke, I quickly inserted a photo of my gf in the Jacuzzi into the photo folder in my laptop. The photo shows her inside the bubbling water with her bikini top only. She wasn't wearing her bikini bottoms, and can clearly see her 'black' pubic hair area under the Jacuzzi bubbles. From the photo, it is very apparent that my gf was naked from the waist down. Anyway, when my friend came back, I told him to check out my holiday photos and decide whether he want to bring his gf there or not. Then I told him my turn to go outside to smoke. Until today, I'm not sure whether my friend got use his handphone to take a snapshot of my laptop screen or not.
Old 21-04-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
justdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjustdifferent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I've been invited by my friends to view their vids/photos on numerous occasions. The number of facebook updates people do per day is crazy.

Just last week I popped by a friend's place because he wanted to show me a short feature video he made about his recent trip to the Grand Canyon.

He wanted suggestions on how to improve the the editing. He uses iMovie for all his video work.

As to how it feels it all depends on the quality of the stuff. Some vids are so boring they put me to sleep and I've seen loads of poorly taken images which are out of focus, under exposed, red eye. I'll simply tell them the photos aren't worth uploading anywhere. They should be discarded.

My favorite images are the ones that show the family pets. They can be really cute.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA your sense of humour is impeccable
Old 21-04-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

I had a crazy fling who wanted to show me her archive when she was high and drunk.

Of course i obliged and fuck her brains out after the shows.
Old 21-04-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 12
baconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud of

Quote:

hHhAHAHAHA
Old 21-04-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hahahaha.....
Old 21-04-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 10
monkey1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymonkey1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

wahahahaha that's a nice twist
Old 21-04-2015, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
zhangwuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went thru my friend's laundry basket to see if she is fertile.
Old 21-04-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

A girl offered to show me. And I stupidly refused. I wasn't so stupid to refuse the next few girls who offered.
Old 22-04-2015, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 10
iknowwhoareyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

last time i received a couple of nude pics printed on paper of a girl I knew on irc as she did not have money to get me xmas gift.

the next time she went my house, i gave her a good time in return.
Old 22-04-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 22-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 22-04-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
koocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yup...on numerous occasion. the respond varies:

1) felt awkward - when you dont expect them to have such stuff
2) felt meh - when you tapped that ass before
3)damn worried - when its you in the video...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1