The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2024, 01:59 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
CassieXOXO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCassieXOXO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCassieXOXO is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cassie

Enchated Greetings, fellow adventurer!

I'm Cassie, the witty 28-year-old with a knack for conversation. No awkwardness here, just good vibes!

Standing at 1.61m and 47kg, with boobs of just a hand full. Imagine me as your perfectly balanced meal – not too heavy, not too green. Just healthy, hearty! Hahaha..

And hey, lucky you, I'm slightly above average in the looks department. Hahaha, hence, no disgusted surprises, I promise!

In order to keep you safe and sound. There are certain game rules:

$450/1/1 only outcalls
Do PM me your name and contact.

✅️ FJ (let's do it slow and steady)
✅️ cute 💋
✅️ Fun entertainment 谈情说爱

❌ anal (pain lah dey)
❌️ raw (if you pass me some funny virus how?)
❌️ frenching ( later, you eat garlic or bad breathe how???) Scare I faint, hahaha.. but maybe you cute got an excuse. You cute and never brush teeth, no excuse, 😆 😂
❌️ BBBJ ( SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE BAD HYGENIE OMG)
Old 01-04-2024, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnlost is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Cassie

Any tele or photos? Seems like someone great to try
Old 11-04-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Jeanval deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey I’m keen.. pls PM
Old 16-04-2024, 08:04 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
CassieXOXO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCassieXOXO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCassieXOXO is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Enchated Greetings, fellow adventurer!

I'm Cassie, the witty 28-year-old with a knack for conversation. No awkwardness here, just good vibes!

Standing at 1.61m and 47kg, with boobs of just a hand full. Imagine me as your perfectly balanced meal – not too heavy, not too green. Just healthy, hearty! Hahaha..

And hey, lucky you, I'm slightly above average in the looks department. Hahaha, hence, no disgusted surprises, I promise!

In order to keep you safe and sound. There are certain game rules:

$450/1/1 only outcalls
Do PM me your name and contact.

✅️ FJ (let's do it slow and steady)
✅️ cute 💋
✅️ Fun entertainment 谈情说爱

❌ anal (pain lah dey)
❌️ raw (if you pass me some funny virus how?)
❌️ frenching ( later, you eat garlic or bad breathe how???) Scare I faint, hahaha.. but maybe you cute got an excuse. You cute and never brush teeth, no excuse, 😆 😂
❌️ BBBJ ( SOME PEOPLE JUST HAVE BAD HYGENIE OMG)
Old 16-04-2024, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 6
bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!bernardpk1980 is one of the Best!

Booked Cassie today. She has short hair and has a pleasant and gnd look. She does have substantial tattoos on her body. In terms of service, she is ok with Bj but not bbbj and she don't allow painting. There's kissing but I'm not sure about frenching since I'm not into it (I would guess no). For other services she didn't state, do check with her. She is proactive in Fj with good riding skills and will hug you along the way. Overall service is good for me. She is quite chatty and will engage you in conversation and make sure you are comfortable throughout. I enjoy chatting with her. She is also not a time watcher. There's no need to give deposit to book her. However, you need to pm her your tele id. Even so, not everyone she will respond to and she don't check her PMs very often as she is busy with her work.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1