The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
man1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
An unforgettable experinece

Part 1

Like to share an experience that happened many many years ago, think got at least 10 years ago. that time just thought of having fun, did not think carefully whether certain things should do or not. now grow older le, can think more le... hehe..

I cannot rmember the girl name as so long ago, let me call her Rach bah. Think she is ard 17-18 that time bcos she work in KFC that time. (only 17 above then can work rite) i know Rach from those 1900 chatline, we then arrange to meet for deal as she need money. During meeting i see her coming in KFC uniform, then know she work in KFC.

before we go hotel, she say need go her workplace take something so i follow her. of course i wait outside the KFC while she go in take things. Then we walk toward a place to find taxi, but when we passby an atm, she quickly ask me stop n she go atm n check. Think she maybe checking whether her acc got money, if got money then maybe will not follow me to hotel le. but after checking she say let go, mean she has no money in the acc.

We take cab to a hotel, when reach there and outside the hotel, she become hesitate to go in, like wan go in dun wan go in like that. maybe at that point she still deciding whether wan deal with me or not. That time I think if she dun wan go in then dun go lor n i will leave. I then act as like angry n ask her wan go in or not, if dun wan then i will leave the place le. after hearing me say that, she become suddenly run into the hotel le. When i at hotel counter booking for a room, she is not beside me, think she run n wait at the staircase there. That time (10 years ago) hotel still not so strict, they did not ask too much.

I get a room n go to the staircase to find her n we go inside the room. Inside the room, i go bath n clean up first, while she eating some food. after bath n clean up n she oso finish her food already. she was sitting at the bed there in her KFC uniform, KFC uniform the shirt is those button shirt that is got button de

to be continued....
Old 04-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
taciturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An unforgettable experinece

Please continue.
Old 04-06-2013, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sunny5841 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: An unforgettable experinece

nice story. waiting for more
Old 04-06-2013, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Re: An unforgettable experience

Part 2

wad happen next is one of the best part i remember till now, i then go sit beside her, turn her ard toward me, slowly use my hand to touch her breast area. i then slowly unbutton her shirt, button by button, slowly revealing her body, slowly can see her bra, dun know how she feel that time. then i fully remove her shirt, now she is in bra n pants. i ask her stand up n i remove her pant, now she is only in bra n panty. She is just like a normal girl, slim and petite type. I then ask her rmeove till naked.

I then ask her blow for me. she saw a chair, ask me to sit on the chair, she then kind of kneel in front of me, put the condom n start blow for me. I feel damn shiok, esp seeing a young girl licking n sucking my cock. then after a while she ask wan mk love i say ok. she ask me continue see on the chair, she then "climb" on top of me (can imagine that position? hehe). but after sometime of fucking her, i still couldn't cum, not sure bcos of that position or wad. i told her let stop a while. i remove the condom n say i go wash the cock again. i ask her to sit the bed wait first.

To be continued...

I not able to post the whole story bcos the system stated the text is too long.. I can only post longer text once out of moderation. So there will be a part 3 (the last part)...
Old 05-06-2013, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
merc0088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

finger lickin good encounter
Old 05-06-2013, 07:29 AM
Samster (M)

Part 3

after wash up n dry my cock, i walk toward her, then i told her can blow for me without condom. she kind of like dun wan. at that moment she is sitting on the bed, then i kind of stand on the bed, posiiton my cock toward her face and start persuade her to suck for me. it take a while, she keep like say dun wan, wan use condom. i keep say is ok de, nevermind give a try lah. finally she slowly put my cock into her mouth n start sucking me without condom.

Then I ask her for something which in my part 1, I mention that time just thought of having fun, but did not consider whether should do that or not. Now grow older, need be more considering le for both me n the girl....

I asked to let me fuck her raw. she say dun wan. i told her dun worry, i wont shoot inside her. a while of persuading, she finally agree to let me fuck her raw. she lie doown, i slowly open her legs abit wide, then i climb on top, slowly insert my cock into her vagina, slowly slowly go in. when fully in, can feel the warm of my cock inside her. then slowly pumping her n see her face, she kind of enjoy the moment. eventually i start to pump her faster n faster n know i cumming. i keep pump even faster, then when abt to cum, i quickly withdraw my cock n shoot my sperm on her legs n body.

after that she went bath, wear back clothing n we leave the hotel together. outside the hotel she say she will take bus to her workplace. after she left, i try contact her again via sms, but eventually she did not reply me n hence i did not able to meet her again. eventually lost contact of her.

even now i see her on the street i sure can't recognise her. she should be 27 plus or older le if let she is 17 plus that time. maybe married already.

i believe that time she do it for money bcos she really need the money for some needs. bcos when she got see the atm got money or not, mean she hope got money in her acc then no need to do with me. secondly when i ask her to let me fuck raw, she actually dun wan, but maybe bcos after i say increase from 350 to 500 then she eventually become agree. Maybe bcos of that (raw sex) i scare her away. If so, if she see this post, i hereby apologise to u. i just wish now she is fine n live happily, and no need to do things she dun like just bcos of money.

this is a real life encounter.. it happened many many years ago, and I still can remember all the incidents, the things happen bcos this is kind of an experience that can make u remember forever. I have another 2 kind of unforgettable experience. If got time, will try to pen it down.. bcos will need some time to recall and write it down..

hope bro like the above story... hmm a real life story.. thanks
Old 05-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 05-06-2013, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
GGWL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more bro
Old 05-06-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
yAdd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by merc0088 View Post
finger lickin good encounter
sure is finger lickin goooood xD

nice story bro!
Old 05-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

Good that bros here like the story, or the experience I have gone through with this girl.

Wondering how is she now? Maybe she is also reading here.. I couldn't remember n describe (since so long already) how she look like then. The only thing I can remember is that she wear KFC uniform when meeting me. One more thing I did not mention in the above is the hotel is balestier hotel.

And one more thing.. when I met her.. I am actually sneaking out from office to meet her in order to suit her time. after the deal I went back to office, and seem no one ask me where I have gone.. haha..

I always say is a real experience of mine.. bcos only when I have gone through what as described, then I am able to write down in details..

any more experiences.. do have.. but need to recall from my memory first.. maybe as n when I start recall from memory.. I will write it down n post here..

thanks
Old 05-06-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Excellent real life story!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1