The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 13
xanatoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyxanatoze deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

TGIF and PH. Time to bonk!

Scrolling through and saw this gem from Flirtygirls

Model: Yuki

Yuki look exactly same as photo posted in forum. Mid twenties and cute.

Body has some ink on it, not those scary type. Fair skin. Original milk that can zhut and lick and soft moans comimg from her when we having roleplay.

Her blowjob is one thing to highlight. Brothers who love it highly recommended. My first shot finish it in her mouth. She won't puke out immediately and cleanse me up first before she went to the washroom to rinse it. Good attitude. She score her.

Fj was solid too. She make me feel comfortable having sex with her, we had missionary and doggy. Pounding her deep amd long. Her moans genuine.

I'm impressed by this gem that she is a suck cock pro. Left with both leg shakky.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=979353&highlight=
Old Today, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Durianpuffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MINNy FROM SILKSTOCKINGS
https://sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=minny

Looks: 8.5/10 looks fresh and super young

Body: 9/10 petite with slight tan skin tone

Boobs: 8/10 B cup perfect size for her figure

Bbbj: 8/10 demure suctions

Fj: 9/10 low mileage and easily wet. Moans are demure too will grab me tight when I am going deeper. Came in no time she was just too tight. Like fckng a vrgn

Gfe: 8.5/10 quite shy, i initiated breaking ice. After that's she smiles more and felt more connected.

Rtf: would love too hope my sched permits
Old Today, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 4
Username1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterUsername1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=980294&highlight=

Barbie
Gx

Instead of your typical blonde long haired barbie Gx's Barbie has a blonde short hair.

Figure: Slim. Ass is nice for doggie or deep missionary.

Boob: 100% Natural boobs for the win. Good sized and soft

Bbbj: She gave me a nice BBBJ with no complains. Hardworking and nice BBBJ. I told her to try giving me seductive look when BBBJ and she did. Nice turn on for me.

FJ: she can take long and hard pounding no complaint here and I took a long time to come. Tight pussy, submissive but can tell she enjoy as well.
Old Today, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Bobfast is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Angie (7th Heaven)

It has been a lucky day to have Bro 7th Heaven arrangement for new arrived ANGIE.
It's a must try babe Superb Pretty not to miss.
Had a really great session with her.
A bubbly, sweet & decent looking gal.

Looks: 9/10. (Glows on you as you look into her eyes. Really looks better in real person, way better than her pics.)

Body's: 9/10 (Cup B melons for mi boob's lovers, And her curvy body make me buay tahan!)

Gfe: 9/10 (Feel like the first Love)

Pussy: (Clean Shaved best to lick, easy wet while fingerlin.)

Bbbj: 8/10 ( Sensation but required more practice)
N
Fj: 9/10 (Damn Wet and willing to try more positions without complaints.)

Rtf: Definitely with chop.

I'll say Angie is the Babe that so far bests Gf experience tried.

Her English can't really speak well than usual thai babe, required translation

It's such a pleasure to be arranged this session

I'll have to arrange again before she leave.

Many thanks Bro 7th Heaven
Old Today, 05:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1299 / Power: 18
guan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud ofguan303 has much to be proud of

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=979865&highlight=

Aom
FG
Look: 9/10 Similar to photo the type you won't reject got the vixen look

body 9/10 tight slim with nice curves

boobs 8.5/10 nice jugs with sensitive nipps to suck

French 8.5/10 start with some light kiss then more furious once shes horny

bbbj 9/10 great motion with some deep throat

pussy 8.5/10 tight and easy wet

fj 9/10 did her missionary ..grab both her boobs and bonk her fast .. she request to fuck her doggy..so turn over and start holding her ass and fuck her fast n hard
Old Today, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4202 / Power: 20
bluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond reputebluengelz has a reputation beyond repute

Aom from flirtygirls

Aom had those mix blood vibe

Her body was good with natural boobs and sensitive nips

French was no problem and she loves to French too

We did 69 and she suck my dick like a pro which I really make her moan loud by painting her n finger

We fucked a few positions which I made her cum multiple times before I shot all my armies into her mouth n landed on her face

If u wanna find some wild fuck ,she the one for u
Old Today, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
Mumu1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMumu1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tennis
CF

Look: sweet looking and chio, her photos are accurate

Body: Thai tan with smooth skin, her boobs are my highlight, big C natural bouncing every direction when you pump her

French: we french like long lost gf, GFE level high be warned

Painting: shaved clean, easily wet. She enjoy it and respond with low soft moans. Looking at me while biting her lips

BBBJ: balls and dick head covered. Willing to suck for a long time. 1st shot ended in CIM, not slowing down shen I shot, suck me dry for good shiok!

FJ: warm and tight, dripping wet after my paint job, switch of position no issue, patient in getting me ready for 2nd round. Surrended in doggy while grabbing her ass

Thanks OKT for arranging, will try his other girls for sure
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1