The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
keppelelectric deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
So what's the answer here?

What's the best thing to do when a guy is making his move on your girl?

Well... let's start from a little BEFORE that.

And before I give you my take, I want to recommend that you ALSO get your hands my "On Being A Man... Who Naturally Attracts Women" program.

This program will help you develop a DEEP and important part of yourself...
that will help fix some of the issues we're talking about here.

Onward...

The best thing you can do in one of these situations is what you do BEFORE it ever happens... and it's a combination of things:

1) Realize that there's nothing to be insecure and jealous about, and that these things only lead to fear and loss.

2) Get your game in shape with women. Get yourself to the point where you can meet women in ANY situation. This way you always know DEEP
DOWN that if any woman you're with ever decides to leave, you can turn around and start meeting women. This eliminates insecurity.

3) Mentally prepare. Take some time to imagine that you're in one of these situations, and notice the feelings you have. Go over it in your mind until you can think about it without having any negative emotions triggered.

And here's what to do when you're actually IN
the situation...

1) EXPECT IT. If you start dating hot women, other men will hit on them, GUARANTEED. It's part of life, man. You must expect that it's going to
happen and not be surprised when it does.

2) Learn how to have FUN with it. Most guys have no game at all...and it's kind of funny to watch and listen to them. I enjoy watching guys try to meet women, because they FAIL miserably in most cases. I like to wait until a guy is finished trying to pick up on the girl I'm with, and then get her to share the details so I can laugh.

3) Suggest that she date the guy. One of my favorite things to do is say, "Hey, you guys would make a cute couple...I think you should go for him." Of course, this is all said in a light, fun way.

4) If you suspect that the girl you're with is actually TRYING to make you jealous, talk to other women. If you actually think that a woman is deliberately trying to make you jealous, you must do some thinking as well. Some women enjoy making men compete over them and you probably don't want to be with one of these women. They're a pain. But if you think it's just a typical situation and the girl is trying to figure out if you "really" like her (because you'll get jealous if you do), then just turn around and start a conversation with a group of girls...and wait for her to come and find you.

The point I'm making is that you MUST get over that fear/insecurity/jealousy issue, and realize that there is nothing to be afraid of.

The only power that other guys will have with your date is the power that you GIVE them... so don't give them any power by acting like a WUSS. Keep your power for yourself. The main reason that other guys try to hit on your girl is because they don't have one themselves. Remember that.

...and if you're reading this right now and thinking to yourself, "You know, I need to learn this stuff about how to meet and attract women so I can get rid of that insecure and fearful feeling I have" then YOU'RE RIGHT!

I think that every man should invest in himself and learn this skill.

Unfortunately, most guys never take the time and invest in themselves... and they wind up going their whole lives WISHING that they could attract the kinds of women that they want.

Well, I used to be one of the guys who didn't know what he was doing with women. Now I'm one of the guys who can go out anytime, in any situation
and attract women.

What's the difference?

I TOOK THE TIME TO LEARN.

And if you'd like to learn then I recommend you learn the things that I learned FIRST.

It's taken me a long time to figure all this stuff out, and it's also taken a lot of time, effort, and energy on my part to put it all down on paper and on video...so that any guy can learn from the things I've discovered.

I'd like to personally invite you to check out my materials. In a matter of hours you can learn things that it took me YEARS to figure out...all from the comfort and privacy of your own home.

My Advanced Dating Techniques Program has over 12 full hours of me teaching live...all recorded and edited in high-quality digital video
streaming format that you can watch right now, online. It contains literally HUNDREDS of great ideas for meeting and dating women... and it's probably the single best investment you can make in your dating life.

My eBook "Double Your Dating" is the FOUNDATION for everything I teach in these newsletters, and for everything I teach in my Advanced Series. It's a "must read" and you can download it online and be reading it in about
5 minutes...

I'll talk to you again soon.

Your friend,

David DeAngelo

Any comments n criticisms?

David D. is certainly not the last word on man-woman RS.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Another nice forum from bro WB.

Thank you so much.
Old 11-05-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
usamasama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by keppelelectric View Post
Nice forum from bro WB.

Thank you so much.
Fully agreed, very nice forum indeed.

Thanks bro WB.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingAir View Post
Nice share bro WB, thanks for a fantastic thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brasib View Post
Wishing you a nice day too, thanks bro
Bros, tks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia08 View Post
What a marvelous words that captured my minds and hearts.
Bro, tks.

Yes, we should value time and love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia08 View Post
Bro WB

Thanks for nice forum.

Mode one is good practice and really no point to be shy.

Offer 100 and sure 1 to 2 may bite.

Anyway after several weeks more women may bite.

Cheers.
Bro, you hv the right mindset and you're going to do amazingly well w/ women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impossible View Post
Dear Bro Warbird,

In general, between lido, palace 8 and dynasty, during HH, which joint will have more prettier gals. Or perhaps any advise.

Thanks
Bro, few girls during HH at Lido n P8.

Dynasty usually has many more girls/women to look at for HH. You could join my free tours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternBreeze View Post
Fully agreed too mode one is good practice.

Thanks bro WB for a very nice forum.

Have a great weekend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kameoka View Post
Captured my mind and heart too.

Thanks bro WB for an awesome thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinv View Post
Good thread, learn a lot from here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalMonty View Post
Very good thread, must learn from bro TS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lungar View Post
I have learnt so much too from this forum too.

Thanks bro WB for exceptional sharing.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Bros, tks.

Be Mode One.

Quote:
Bro WB

Nice forum and I shall remember this forever.

“He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.”
― Lao Tzu

Also to possess self-mastery to have better control.

Happy weekend.
Bro, tks.

Yeah, Lao Tzu's words are very powerful.

There is not a greater power on earth for a MAN to possess than absolute self n emotional mastery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceancrest View Post
I shall remember Lao Tzu too.

Thanks bro WB for a nice thread.

Cheers.
Bro, tks.

Quote:
Nice forum from bro WB.

Thank you so much.
Bro, tks.

If your girl is very cute and very fair, she will get a lot of attention from other men every day. And some of them will hit on her n try every which way to steal her from you.

That is just GREAT!! You're loving it. You're THE MAN. You know you're the prize. You don't care if you lose her. Because...

Conversely, if you're insecure, needy, fearful, jealous and even angry, you don't deserve her. It means you know that you're not good enough for her and she is the prize. That is the kiss of death for the relationship. It won't help even if you were the richest and "most sexy" man in the world or if you were a real king.

Quote:
Another nice forum from bro WB.

Thank you so much.
Bro, tks.

Yeah, never behave like a wuss when you're w/ a very pretty girl or your "lucky catch" or "dream girl."

BTW, David D's net worth is a modest 3 million USD. I expected him to be worth a lot more. He is 47 yrs old.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...elo-net-worth/

Quote:
Originally Posted by usamasama View Post
Fully agreed, very nice forum indeed.

Thanks bro WB.
Bro, tks.

Wishing all samsters a Happy Mother's Day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
fortworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Enjoyed reading yoru reply to bro randyrockhard.

IT's amazing how both of you posted good forums.

Yes, dun settle for any gal but make sure she is outstanding.

Hope you enjoy yourself.

Cheers.

Quote:

Dear randyrockhard,

Thank u so much for ur post.

Yes, for most WLs, spending sufficient money is a prerequisite in getting their pussies. But money is often NOT the only factor, especially if the doll you are after is very cute/attractive n has many suitors. Besides, no amount of money will capture her heart.

I know n you know that many attractive n intelligent dolls would never want to be the mistress of a billionaire drug kingpin or a very wealthy crooked businessman/gangster. No trust and no respect for these criminals.

In fact, I hv stated my beliefs on topics you just commented in my recent posts #4429, 4438, 4440, 4443, 4446 n 4447.

I'll now address your personal question.

Firstly, I only hv had a modicum of success w/ SYTS/young women. I rated my success 4-5 out of a scale of 10. I hv a lot of room for improvement. If I were 10 now, I won't hv anything to look forward to.

Secondly, I was a lot more successful in my profession in Gotham City. I would rate myself 8-9 in this area. I was working 80-100 hours per week. Being a foreigner, I had to work a lot harder n be a lot better than my American colleagues.

Thirdly, I will never settle for just any woman, period. Whether she is a legal wife or LT mistress/lover.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 12-05-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
fortworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyrockhard View Post
Bro Warbird,

I fully understand what you meant about having money does not mean you will have her heart. 100% agreed.

If I read your post correctly, that you want to have the woman's pussy AND heart - which is totally sensible - However, what I do not understand is, why would anyone want the heart of someone that sleeps with men for money in the first place?

The progression of events that you seem to look for, is the reverse of what regular 'loving couples' goes through (where usually the men win the women's heart FIRST, then their pussies).

Are you sure it is not just a different way of saying that you actually want a better service?
Quote:
Hi bro randyrockhard,

Tks for ur post.

I guess you don't know or pretend not to know how the world really works.

I want to be radically honest. Every pretty doll sleeps w/ a man or many men for money, unless she is from a billionaire family. But even a doll from super rich family will often enter into a union w/ a man for biz n strategic alliance that will benefit her family.

From modern America:

"A lot of people don’t understand why a woman would become a ho. What they don’t realize is that for many pretty women with little education, hoing is their best option. She gets to feel like a star out on the track she gets to provide for her man and herself and she gets temporary love, attention and pleasure from the tricks. When her other option is a lifetime of working at burger king for minimum wage, it makes her decision a lot easier to understand. For more educated and well bred women they become the highest form of ho, the trophy wife."

A very attractive doll will either be a traditional ho or the highest form of ho as a trophy wife or trophy mistress.

"Hoing " in Asia is even more pervasive, yeah?

Google "marriage is legal prostitution."

Your so-called loving couples is THE REVERSE of what had happened throughout human history, until the last 50-100 years.

The problem is that "romantic love" is fleeting, whereas "commitment love" can be very lasting. Now you know why divorce rate is over 50%.

Why do I want a doll's pussy n heart? It's not just me, but it's hard-wired in the brain of every man. She is more likely to be faithful to me. When I keep a mistress, she doesn't work. The benefits for a MAN if he owns his doll's pussy n heart exclusively:

1) Less risks of STDs n HIV
2) Sex is a lot better
3) If she is pregnant, it's much more likely the child is his
4) She will be very frugal w/ his money
5) She is more likely to be in love w/ him

And, last but not least:

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." - Lao Tzu

I hv given many details about myself in my posts here. Let me ask you some personal questions:
1) Your approximate age, occupation, ethnicity and educational level
2) Marital status
3) Your purpose of becoming a samster
4) Your love history. Have you been in love w/ a doll of your type before? Does she love u? What has happened?
5) What is your life mission?
6) How you envision your future love life in 10 years, in 30 years?

Here is my personal opinion on female attraction:

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

It will be very difficult for her to leave such a MAN, period. Become such a MAN. That is a really prestigious badass gentleman.

I await your answers to my personal questions.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro WB reply again was classic.

Marriage is legal prostitution. I think there is ample examples how many young women married rich old guys.

We all knew reasons why the young women chose to marry dirty old men. Has been dynasties where the emperor gets fresh pussies daily.

Anyway good forums.

Cheers.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
twinv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgox99 View Post
Hi Bro Warbird,

My closest encounter was pickin up a drunk chick vomitting outside a pub.She was scantity dressed(DAMN hot and sexy) and was not accompanied by anyone... BUT unfortunately, her stupid frens rushed to her aid and managed to "rescue" her away frm the WOLF!!! Ahahah!!!! There GOES MY ONS!!!
Oh bro thats a waste man
Old 12-05-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NabyKeita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoyed bro WB's reply to bro randyrockhard too.

Thanks bro WB for a great thread.

Have a nice weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortworth View Post
Bro WB

Enjoyed reading yoru reply to bro randyrockhard.

IT's amazing how both of you posted good forums.

Yes, dun settle for any gal but make sure she is outstanding.

Hope you enjoy yourself.

Cheers.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
pusahit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good afternoon,

What an auspicious day!!

I still go to KTV outings occasionally. But I often do a free tour of Peace Centre joints. All bros are invited to join me FOC, usually around 6 pm and sometimes 9 pm. Just send me a pm.

I do hv a couple of new kakis who are interested in going to Lido or P8 for SH next week.

Join me if interested.

Cheers!
Hope to join you one of these days!
Old 13-05-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
ferrerowang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope can kio some hot and sexy girls outside ktv
Old 13-05-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1434 / Power: 16
impossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud ofimpossible has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bros, tks.

Bro, tks.

Yes, we should value time and love.

Bro, you hv the right mindset and you're going to do amazingly well w/ women.

Bro, few girls during HH at Lido n P8.

Dynasty usually has many more girls/women to look at for HH. You could join my free tours.

Bros, tks.

Be Mode One.

Bro, tks.

Yeah, Lao Tzu's words are very powerful.

There is not a greater power on earth for a MAN to possess than absolute self n emotional mastery.

Bro, tks.

Bro, tks.

If your girl is very cute and very fair, she will get a lot of attention from other men every day. And some of them will hit on her n try every which way to steal her from you.

That is just GREAT!! You're loving it. You're THE MAN. You know you're the prize. You don't care if you lose her. Because...

Conversely, if you're insecure, needy, fearful, jealous and even angry, you don't deserve her. It means you know that you're not good enough for her and she is the prize. That is the kiss of death for the relationship. It won't help even if you were the richest and "most sexy" man in the world or if you were a real king.

Bro, tks.

Yeah, never behave like a wuss when you're w/ a very pretty girl or your "lucky catch" or "dream girl."

BTW, David D's net worth is a modest 3 million USD. I expected him to be worth a lot more. He is 47 yrs old.

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/ri...elo-net-worth/

Bro, tks.

Wishing all samsters a Happy Mother's Day!!

Bro WB
Bro WB,

Free tour. Would you share more information.

Thanks
Old 13-05-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by impossible View Post
Bro WB,

Free tour. Would you share more information.

Thanks
Up u bro. 😊
Old 13-05-2019, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
denton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Let me congratulate for a thread well done.

It was really a privilege to be able to read the thread and master the skills. It was an honour to review some of the skills and practice the skills on girls.

I hope you will continue to share more with us.

The forum below was unbelievable.

So please continue.

Quote:
Hi bro demonhunter,

You're right!

Actually the relationship and sexual behaviour of all gals are basically similar, in their S mind, regardless of their ethnicity, culture, nationality and creed. It's in their genes.

The two sexes play a complementary n coupling role in the survival n propagation of the species. Yin and Yang. Unfortunately, men n women often hv opposing n selfish needs, which often lead to conflicts n confrontation.

Men n women choose their coupling partner based on survival n replication (reproduction) value.

Here is a paragraph from "The Mystery Method."

"People are designed to select in favor of higher survival and replication value. When a woman observes two men, her circuitry will quickly assess the survival value and replication value of each man. She will then emotionally
perceive the result of this calculation. She will naturally be attracted to the man with the highest value. The healthiest man, the most intelligent man, the most socially-connected man, the most financially independent man, the most sexually pre — selected man — these sorts of traits will attract the woman because such a man provides survival and replication value to her, as well as to her offspring."

Become such a MAN who is coveted by all gals/women. Notice that among the highest value is "the healthiest man." Quit smoking, drinking NOW and slim down to ur ideal BMI n be physically very fit. A MAN can easily father a child until his mid 80s.

In a recent post I hv given my own opinion on female attraction:

These principles are applicable to all heterosexual women.

A very pretty SYT/ young woman is most attracted to a MAN who desires her (but doesn't need her), who exhibits dominant power and formidable emotional mastery, who is a trustworthy and excellent provider/protector, and who gives her regular sexual satisfaction she has never experienced from any other man.

I also wrote that his attractiveness would be greatly diminished if he is infertile. Sorry, must wait for next life.

As for what type of gals attract men, I will not elaborate. Suffice to say that we men are much more visual... and that we r generally attracted to those who appear to hv good genes n to be very fertile. And most of us want to up them asap, to spread our genes widely, because we could never be sure if a child is ours, until 20 years ago.

Many bros may want to question me re dominant power, etc. Let us discuss n debate this most fascinating topic.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 13-05-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
denton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Thank you for the unbelievable and unequivocal truths you share with us.

Please continue to share.

Cheers.

Quote:
Good morning!

Bro hole_me asked me about BY cost in SG. Since many bros hv asked me the question, I will answer him here.

.................................................. ............

hole_me deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BY cost
thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by hole_me
hi.. i am very curious, how much to BY your girl?

Bro,

Give me time to post it on my thread as many bros hv asked me the same question. I hv written about this some time ago.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Bro hole_me,

Since May 2009 I hv BY-ed over 35 gals.

For full time (FT) BY, meaning the gal doesn't work, I hv paid 5-12K a month. There was one gal I paid 15K a month. I usually pay rental of a master bedroom or studio/one bedroom condo, only if it's LT, at least 6 months. Some FT BY can be as brief as half a month. I may not like the gal after half a month or she may return to China, if she has a visitor pass. BTW, my longest FT BY is over 5 years. Some gals may ask for a lot more, as much as 30K, but I hv been able to bring the damage well down. If not, I'll walk away. I hv not met a gal here who is worth 20K a month. Gifts are optional. I do raw ONLY for FT BY of more than 3 months duration, after medical tests n exam.

The least expensive FT BY are inexperienced PRC gal, aged 18-20, who never worked in the nite scene or fresh trade, whom I made contact directly while they are in China. But finding them is very time consuming.

For partial or part time (PT) BY, meaning the gal continues to work, I hv paid 3-6K a month. There was one I paid 8K. I don't pay rental n usually no gifts. This type of BY is often brief, but some may last up to a year. Use of condom is 100%.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 13-05-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
dolot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortworth View Post
Bro WB reply again was classic.

Marriage is legal prostitution. I think there is ample examples how many young women married rich old guys.

We all knew reasons why the young women chose to marry dirty old men. Has been dynasties where the emperor gets fresh pussies daily.

Anyway good forums.

Cheers.
Fully agreed. Bro WB always have classic replies.

Have a good week ahead.
Old 13-05-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
PlaneCola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread, thanks TS!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1