The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
TheOriginals deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Why are you here?

Why are you here?

Just curious on the reasons on why are you guys/ladies here in this forum despite already having the other half.

Not a must to share if you don’t feel like it.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
funnynick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Why are you here?

For me. I am retired in my 60s. Nothing better to do so i create funny nick here to post funny stuff only.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginals View Post
Why are you here?

Just curious on the reasons on why are you guys/ladies here in this forum despite already having the other half.

My ex Wife had many affairs and said it is her right to choose again so i must respect her rights. Endured this nonsense for years and one night when i was on the verge of committing suicide, this guy who saw me came to console me. He introduced me to sammyboyforum. This forum gave me the dignity i lacked. I realised that i can also do tit for tat. Never looked back and no more suicide attempts.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
boycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboycott deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Colleague mentioned something about sammyboy.

Searched and found the forum. Joined because many interesting read.
Old 07-10-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
My ex Wife had many affairs and said it is her right to choose again so i must respect her rights. Endured this nonsense for years and one night when i was on the verge of committing suicide, this guy who saw me came to console me. He introduced me to sammyboyforum. This forum gave me the dignity i lacked. I realised that i can also do tit for tat. Never looked back and no more suicide attempts.
Looking at the year you joined, it’s like almost 10yrs ago. And since you use “ex” word, means already move on. Good for you!
Old 07-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boycott View Post
Colleague mentioned something about sammyboy.

Searched and found the forum. Joined because many interesting read.
Agree on the interesting readup. Also one of my reason here.
Old 07-10-2018, 04:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

I'm here because I started the forum.

It's heartwarming to know that it has actually saved lives.

I was a young man when the forum was born and now I'm middle aged.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 07-10-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Lol. Boss, if I have not stumble upon your forum, i probably will still be leading a mundane XXX life and all the way to my grave. Through this forum i realized that the local XXX is not only alive but also thriving. An eye opener. And I was tempted enough to take the plunge to try things out.

Good or bad? Too early to tell. Looking for ML/FL is certainly not a cheap hobby, especially if regular or kena KCed. But life is short and i have a weakness for good looking woman. Am trying to feed my desire for experiencing different woman, so that i won't live a life with regrets.

Hopefully i can call it quits someday. Not easy, but will certainly try. Can't cheong forever, harmful to the wallet lol.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Why are you here?

Good thread bro. Very original imo. Thumbs up.
Old 07-10-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
And people thought only man fools around. Glad you came to your senses bro. Life is too short to be ending it for ONE woman, especially when she aint even truthful to you. Cheers
Old 07-10-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

Wow! Thank you Boss for supporting the thread!

So how old is this forum now?
Old 07-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Lol. Boss, if I have not stumble upon your forum, i probably will still be leading a mundane XXX life and all the way to my grave. Through this forum i realized that the local XXX is not only alive but also thriving. An eye opener. And I was tempted enough to take the plunge to try things out.

Good or bad? Too early to tell. Looking for ML/FL is certainly not a cheap hobby, especially if regular or kena KCed. But life is short and i have a weakness for good looking woman. Am trying to feed my desire for experiencing different woman, so that i won't live a life with regrets.

Hopefully i can call it quits someday. Not easy, but will certainly try. Can't cheong forever, harmful to the wallet lol.
Not sure how much you spent for your hobby but I guess definitely not cheap.
Better not let your wallet go empty!
Old 08-10-2018, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

I first came a long time ago as a much younger man with little experience of life, and even less of women.

The commercial sex was what I came for, for back then this forum was purely about commercial sex.

But of course times have changed, the forum has changed, I have changed. And now I come because forums like these seem to be such an awesome barometer of the national psyche.

And the unfortunate and ongoing emasculation of the average local male. But that’s another topic altogether.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow! Thank you Boss for supporting the thread!

So how old is this forum now?
Started in Dec 2001 on this platform. Before that it was on delphiforums for a couple of years so that makes it more than 20 years old.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 08-10-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Not sure how much you spent for your hobby but I guess definitely not cheap.
Better not let your wallet go empty!
Thanks for the reminder bro. I guess what i like about your thread is it can serve as a timely reminder (to those who bother to come to this section of the forum) to cheongsters, to reflect on why we even started out this hobby in the first place.

For singles maybe more clearcut, need an outlet to release and don't wanna "self service" all the time. But from what i gathered the vast majority of bros in this hobby are either married or have someone in their life. I don't believe in the lame excuse that due to current relationship sucks so no choice turn to commercial XXX. End of the day men (and women too in fact) are wired to be greedy and lusting for as many girls they can experience as possible. Human nature.

What is important is like you reminded, don't lose track of the more important things in life. This is not unlike gambling, it can get addictive and coz of curiousity and hunger, we keep upping the ante and the risk (financially and health) gets higher and higher if we don't keep our primitive desire in check.

For me personally i started out of curiousity and horny. I began with pure ML who only HJ, slowly i became hungrier, started to try CBJ, didn't wanna take the risk of BBBJ, soon after i found myself succumbed to BBBJ, then i accepted ML offer for top up FJ w cap..finally i found myself booking pure FL.. That's when i suddenly come to my senses and asked myself, what's next? Raw with FL?? And that prompted me to jam brakes and took a break from all these. I even stopped coming to sammyboyforum just to make myself less tempted.

Eventually my horniness and lust for the female species brought me back.. Lol. But i have a clearer sense of what i should do and not do. I stopped eyeing on BBBJ ML and no to any FL. Cheong safe. In fact i am only visiting one ML regularly and all she does is SOP HJ, not even full nude. But the chemistry is there so i enjoyed my time spent with her even no special services at all.

So i guess i owe you a thank you bro, a timely reminder of why I am here. I am in this hobby to seek temporary escape from reality but not at the expense of having my life spiral down out of control. Like boss said, this forum might end up saving lives..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1