The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mini "red light district "

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
The one at Bt Batok with Fit body? The boobs looks enhanced.
Not her. She was a regular ML i visit but not now. I still visit once in a while though.
Her service dropped abit as in she will stop massage to reply to message more often.

The ML i refer to was from CSW then moved to this 'mini red light district'. A $88 entry shop
Old 20-11-2023, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Jiegy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Not her. She was a regular ML i visit but not now. I still visit once in a while though.
Her service dropped abit as in she will stop massage to reply to message more often.

The ML i refer to was from CSW then moved to this 'mini red light district'. A $88 entry shop
Mind sharing? Thanks a lot
Old 20-11-2023, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
biz fluctuates but no ML will report that their business are good.
Strangely, I have met such ML before. Post on wechat today left 7 pm slot. Hurry up book before being disappointed.

A ML whom I feel lacks skill and body. I think she may be bullshitting her way through. Let people think she is Angpai. Fake it till you make it
Old 20-11-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 808 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Drove down the road left right 20 plus tcm and massage spa. Stretching to OG.
Those in town area considered not so bad, less likely to attract complaints and enforcement not so strict. They can even open till later at night.

But in neighbourhood, having too many spa concentrated in residential area is an eyesore
Old 20-11-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Main issue is too many SPAs nowadays and customers all spread out. Adding on this, the cost of living is rising and we need to spend more our daily necessity. Look at the cost of living from starting of this year and now coming to an end of the year. Not considering another rise of 1% GST next year, this year average cost of livings from stuff and food you see outside increased 30-50%. Our salaries do not have such increment from start of the year till end of the year....only ones happy are those highly paid ministers who do not feel a pinch and their rises according to the the tax on us....As a customer I use to visit spas last year like 2 day 1 time and now max 2 times 1 week. So you can see mostly reduce visit 3 times lesser and with the sprang up of new spas definitely their customer will decrease at least 6 times. Meaning last time 1 ML have 6 customers and now max 1-2 or 0 per day.
The customer count is quite normal nowadays for the reasons you said. I visit a tuina here in this district quite regularly and the ML also told me sometimes when i drop by after work, i am only her 2nd customer of the day. Earlier in the day, they may get one oldster for body or foot massage only.

It's partly due to the restricted opening hours too. Daytime during weekdays, how many people will go for massage ?
Old 21-11-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Usually afternoon gt more people and during weekend. But sometime they did share while day only 1
Old 21-11-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3162 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
The customer count is quite normal nowadays for the reasons you said. I visit a tuina here in this district quite regularly and the ML also told me sometimes when i drop by after work, i am only her 2nd customer of the day. Earlier in the day, they may get one oldster for body or foot massage only.

It's partly due to the restricted opening hours too. Daytime during weekdays, how many people will go for massage ?
Frankly speaking, would prefer they all go bankrupt or no biz. All closed down and back to the old health center style...very private , very secluded.
Old 23-11-2023, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathnitez View Post
Yeah best....I remember I ask ml why your place not at town area charge 88 when i can get 50 to 60 at town. She tell me cause their place room and got toilet "which is shared toilet". I lazy to argue.

Many place in town also have toilet even shower pod in each room and personal room at town area also 50 60 buck. They just like to chop Robert head and also many willing Robert.
Ha lol I threw the same question back at another ML at OT (Fit May for those who know) when she tried to charge me 200 again for full svc and go. Last time during Covid era she was charging 120 and then later on 150. Straight up told her her facilities at OT don't justify her pricing even if her svc does.

She's gone from the trade now. Either got herself another AMDK sugardaddy or last I heard she's now a mamasan in a KTV.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 24-11-2023, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2757 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...n02fADntb4dxRM

No approvals for new massage parlours in Yuhua area since December 2022
So it means it will be no more approval for renewal in coming years.
Old 25-11-2023, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:

The report also refuted many of the wild claims made in the original shin min news. CNA's own reporting and interviews with residents revealed that there were no sexily dressed MLs standing outside the shops and pulling customers in. Obviously just an exaggeration.

But grace fu probably also thinking what a waste of her time having to answer in parliament and who in the right mind would regard shin min daily news seriously in the first place?
Old 25-11-2023, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
The report also refuted many of the wild claims made in the original shin min news. CNA's own reporting and interviews with residents revealed that there were no sexily dressed MLs standing outside the shops and pulling customers in. Obviously just an exaggeration.

But grace fu probably also thinking what a waste of her time having to answer in parliament and who in the right mind would regard shin min daily news seriously in the first place?
You are being extremely naive...cna refuted little...simply heartlanders doing the 3monkey act.

End of year....max...all will now be visited continuously, u think Grace F not already send mememo to SPF

If any real investigative journalism existed here ( it does not), they wud stake out the locale and send guys in as plants. Nope...not gonna happ.
But the dodgy ones already are on guard so..
Old 25-11-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 10
eddar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

maybe in the coming years, they will appear as beauty or hair salon, menu on the side
Old 25-11-2023, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddar View Post
maybe in the coming years, they will appear as beauty or hair salon, menu on the side

Yes , these entrepreneur know our govt better than anyone else
Old 25-11-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post
You are being extremely naive...cna refuted little...simply heartlanders doing the 3monkey act.

End of year....max...all will now be visited continuously, u think Grace F not already send mememo to SPF

If any real investigative journalism existed here ( it does not), they wud stake out the locale and send guys in as plants. Nope...not gonna happ.
But the dodgy ones already are on guard so..
Of course the MP and authority still has to do some work on the ground once there is a complaint or observation raised. We don't know whether there was an actual complaint made.

Nevertheless, news saying the ML are dressed in "revealing clothes" is clearly the journalists imagination. Maybe nowadays the article just churned out by chatgpt hence using stock phrases which are not factual.

As someone had pointed out, why the situation is like this today was due to overzealous enforcement on HC. Last time HC were the places for kinky activities and there were only a few centralised locations not in residential areas. After HC were driven to extinction now you have massage parlour all over the place. Even right downstairs below your block
Old 25-11-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

novena worst police base lmao

Quote:
You talking about PM's area is it? The most dangerous place is also the safest.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1