The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
sammifan is Cool - loads of Potential
Smile Austin, Texas

Was there last week. Searched internet site and saw an ad with photo by Jxxxx. Latino blood. Called her and she led me on her phone to drive to a private condo with studio apartment. The deco looked Chinese (may be her mamasan is a Chinese lady). The setting was relaxing. She was as sweet looking as photo in the ad, look like a mix between Paula Abdul and Coco Lee. When I arrived she was using laptop on her dinning table, probably doing her univ. homework. Opted US$180 1 hr package of FBSM (market rate). Didn't notice anybody else in the apt. Was told to undress in the bedroom. Then she came in wearing only bath robe and G-string. She should be about 5"4' and C cup. Took off the robe and proceeded to gave me sexy msg. Started from legs and move up. Wah lau! 1st minute already tickled my balls. She was chatty, trying to get to know each other and that way made me relax even more. Signaled that I can touch her everywhere except her pussy. After about 15 minutes, started to put her hands between my legs. I lifted my butt, and she asked me to turn over.......the next 20 minutes or so all the actions were concentrating on my didi....last scene was climb and squad on top of me (I was facing up), with her butt facing me inches from my face while doing HJ. The feeling was more shiok than any BBBJ experience in SG health club. I almost wanted to rip her G-string off. Finally fired all my shots. I think she used her palms well so as not to let her face get it. We still have 15 minutes left, so she clean me up and give me around of sensual rub.....Will called her again in my next trip and see if she offers more.
Old 08-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Austin, Texas

US$180 for US service sounds reasonable. usually western countries charge a lot more.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
massageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermassageboy666 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

try the strip joints ... had some of the most amazing girls lap danced for me ... they are students from the local university .. I would think the joints would be flushed with chicks now, given the crisis
Old 18-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
max7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermax7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammifan View Post
Was there last week. Searched internet site and saw an ad with photo by Jxxxx. Latino blood. Called her and she led me on her phone to drive to a private condo with studio apartment.
Bro, can pass me the contact? I go to Texas once in a while ...
Old 18-10-2009, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Austin, Texas

Hello,

If you want to have fun in Austin, just go to 6th Street! Also, go to Barton Spring and you're bound to see lots of U of Texas coeds sunbathing topless, if lucky, you might see totally nude girls smoking joints!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1