The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 09-07-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 7
Siammy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSiammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by best123 View Post
Open till 3am still bro?
Dunno cuz I always leave about 10 pm or a little later to catch the train back.

T5 is also back to business as usual, except no showing. As mentioned in previous posts, this is where the quality is, even tho the quantity is less than T2.

Travel is still in the dark.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 10-07-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4509 / Power: 14
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the update. Iím heading there now to see
Old 10-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3323 / Power: 18
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Classic

Dunno cuz I always leave about 10 pm or a little later to catch the train back.

T5 is also back to business as usual, except no showing. As mentioned in previous posts, this is where the quality is, even tho the quantity is less than T2.

Travel is still in the dark.
thats why i prefer quality over quantity
but one man mean another man poison
Old 10-07-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4509 / Power: 14
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

Ok. Back from Classic

T2 and T5 both closes 3am. T5 equally pushy mummies. Lots of choices.

There a ground floor classic club. Anyone went before?

Also checking with bros here. If I have 20 years old+ XMM colleagues to go party with in Jakarta. Where you you recommend?
Old 11-07-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 14
andrewtong is one of the Best!andrewtong is one of the Best!andrewtong is one of the Best!

Flying solo for a day trip so am in Jakarta right now. My meeting ends at 5pm.and need to catch a flight at 9.30pm back to Singapore.

Could any kind souls please advise if Classic is open at 6pm or would a better bet be Malioboro? Haven't been here in over a year and after reading through the forum, it seems like things on the ground have changed a lot...
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-07-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

andrewtong is one of the Best!andrewtong is one of the Best!andrewtong is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
Flying solo for a day trip so am in Jakarta right now. My meeting ends at 5pm.and need to catch a flight at 9.30pm back to Singapore.

Could any kind souls please advise if Classic is open at 6pm or would a better bet be Malioboro? Haven't been here in over a year and after reading through the forum, it seems like things on the ground have changed a lot...
OK since no one answered then fuck it... I'm going to chance it and try Malioboro. Will provide FR later if it's good.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
OK since no one answered then fuck it... I'm going to chance it and try Malioboro. Will provide FR later if it's good.

What I had for tea...

Old 11-07-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=andrewtong;17561484]What I had for tea...

Holy cow I had a great time at Malioboro! Arrived at 5.10pm, got a key from the reception and headed straight up the stairs to the main lounge which was buzzing with lots of girls walking around and quite a few tables filled with punters choosing stocks.

A PRC mummy approached me and I told her I wanted local so she got an Indon mummy to serve me instead. Quickly, she organised 7 girls to be surveyed and I took the tallest and what looked like one of the prettier ones. In honesty looked around 7-8/10 based on very poor lighting so I was kinda taking a punt!

She sat down and introduced herself and actually took the lead to get into the room! Once out in brighter lights I was quite pleased with my choice as she looked like she had a great butt and really nice long legs.

Once she had disrobed in the room I was even more pleasantly surprised to be faced with a really magnificent set of tits - which I later found to be 36B but they looked a lot bigger! Nice shape with slight sag but beautiful large brown nipples. She looked really fit with firm thighs and an hourglass body - I mean if she was naked during the line-up I really don't think I could have done better!

Sex with her was amazing as she was so horny. At first I thought it was an act but after a while she really seemed to be hungry for cock.

I also went down on her for a few minutes but she kept pushing me onto my back, wanting to climb onto my cock.. Her bbbj was wet and slurpy and had great eye contact too.

We did cowgirl, missionary, lotus and side styleee and I came when she was on top of me. Man, her pussy was tight and it was amazing to see her squatting slowly up and down on my shaft (thinking about the view is making me hard now!) When I was spurting my seed into the condom, I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and thought "Oh she actually came!" and sure enough she collapsed on me and. Her body, hips and pussy twitched a few times. Really amazing session. Oh and she does light frenching too.

Managed to get a photo of her as she was dressing up.

Damage was Rp1.24 million excluding the tip of Rp250k as I was really happy with her service.
Old 12-07-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 5
thor1981 is a splendid one to beholdthor1981 is a splendid one to beholdthor1981 is a splendid one to beholdthor1981 is a splendid one to beholdthor1981 is a splendid one to beholdthor1981 is a splendid one to behold
Hooters Jakarta

Dear Bros,

Was in Jakarta recently for work and I found out there is a new Hooters in the Kemang area. Decided to check it out with my American caucasian friend in Jakarta who is also my club kaki for Jakarta when I travel there (we met in SG, also some good cheonging stories together from here).

The girls are cute, their tops show less cleavage than in SG and in the US. However their shorts are the same tiny size, and I notice a lot of girls nicely filled out both shorts and tops in the right places and angles

Most of the guests are indonesian locals, and some women in tudong also (surprising because it's an expat area and Hooters is a US brand). The girls speak English and are friendly.

We had 3 girls serve us, and it was apparent they were making eyes at my American friend (he's already got good looking 'all american blonde hair blue eye looks') and also happy to chat with me about singapore. But for the most part it was just friendly, waitress talk with us both.

My friend (John) took a liking to chat with one waitress, a taller girl named Wenni, with clearly large natural boobs, long legs and hair. Her English was good and in a weird coincidence, had previously worked as a local receptionist staff in John's MNC in Jakarta.

While they chatted, I was peeking at her tits, clearly D-cups, under her top. Hard to tell if natural or not, but think most Indo girls are generally natural.

Since we were there at closing time, John asked Wenni if she wanted to join us for a drink at a club after.. when she said she couldn't because she only had her Hooters work uniform and a basic sweater and jeans to cover up, he asked if she would join us in his van for about $700. Bros, be warned, DO NOT do this yourselves, because John has been chatting her up all night and she was also into him. She just nodded, wrote her number on our bill, and said to give her about 20 minutes after closing time.

contd..
Old 12-07-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

thor1981 is a splendid one to beholdthor1981 is a splendid one to beholdthor1981 is a splendid one to beholdthor1981 is a splendid one to beholdthor1981 is a splendid one to beholdthor1981 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hooters Jakarta

Old 12-07-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
rickyongshow10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

You mean 700,000 Rupiah or sgd 700 ?
Going to jakarta August
Old 12-07-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 13
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Hooters Jakarta

he asked if she would join us in his van for about $700.
contd..[/QUOTE]

Wow Bro ur US friend kaya so good offer
Old 12-07-2018, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
he asked if she would join us in his van for about $700.
contd..
Wow Bro ur US friend kaya so good offer[/QUOTE]

I think because she's not FL, offer her so much for join us in his van
Old 12-07-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3323 / Power: 18
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post

I think because she's not FL, offer her so much for join us in his van
than next time all FL go work in hooters liao lol
Old 12-07-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Fatcat1974 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, will be staying at Aston Hotel Bekasi next week.
Any Bro could recommend massage place with full package nearby?

Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal