The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2017, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold
Regrets...

I have been thinking how to start the thread but it seems that this describes the most. This made me to miss out on relationships (became very quiet/weird) after what happened and my life is messed up till now. I jsut relieving myself by telling a story which I cannot share with anyone else.

There was a girl I'll name her J. She liked me since our days back in school. Our classmates will always try to match us together. She would try her very best to let me know that she liked me but I'll still act blur act blur. Still remember a time when she was back from overseas vacation and she bought the key chain where it shows my name and with the love sign. Our friend even shouted to say 'Have u received your secret present u nvr take wrong right'.

There was once where my friend asked me out for dinner. But in the end, J came as well and my friend just disappeared shortly. Felt a bit of setup thus I'm a little annoyed (I was stressed by my job and schoolwork) To the bros who want to know her figure I would describe it as petite but not extremely curvy. She was busty- breast was a C to D-cup. For her she will always wear the tight tops with a korean style hot pants. The tight tops really shows her figures off. Thorough the talks she'll ask me what kind of girls I like, what do you look for in a girl etc to know me better. But i always gave short answers. The unforgettable question was when she ask who is the girl in my whatsapp pic was it ex. I asked her: 'would you put your ex picture on whatsapp?' She went silent and we quickly finished and left the restaurant.

But I felt bad after that as she sort of became my target to verge my anger on that day when she didn't do much things wrongly. Thus that weekend I went to her house nearby and asked her out for a short dessert. She came but probably felt a bit awkward and did not bombard me with questions instead I asked more about her. She's really independent where she has to work outside to pay for her school fees and allowance for herself. She's not lying as i know that she receives bursary every year. As the place is near her home, she offered to send me home when I declined. When we're near the mrt I told her (from what I recall not the exact wordings used back then):

Me: Thanks so much for coming out ah, really enjoyed it

J: No prob it should be me who's thankful! U nvr wondered why?

Me: you mean?

J: why I gave you special souvenirs and u nvr wondered why I cancel my work for the dessert?

Me: Hmm nvr eh maybe let me think?

She was quite annoyed for a moment. But as I was going to leave, she gave a fast peck on my cheeks before I could react! I dont fancy her back then but my face got red I think ( it was hot). She was shy and ran back to her home. I was thinking of the peck when I was on the train. Dont know why I find her cute when she left, thats where I started to fancy her a little.

But never did I know that this peck will bring both of us so much pain..

TBC
Old 20-06-2017, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Grimmjow1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Regrets...

nice story, please continue bro. hope u are all better.
Old 20-06-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
minicheque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 20-06-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
puggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I feel you bro. Sometimes love causes more hurt than happiness. But it's so hard to let go, and you never forget that out-of-this-world true love. Rooting for you...
Old 20-06-2017, 09:53 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1318 / Power: 12
Jebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud ofJebuschris91 has much to be proud of

Continue TS, I will offer you 10 points if you do

Ignore List: Gutpunch(Pathetic weirdo)
Old 20-06-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more.
Old 20-06-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
xxfire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 20-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

sorryloser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 20-06-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold
Thanks so much will update today if I'm free. But my story may not be as juicy as the other threads since it's from my real experience and I'm not good at describing
Old 20-06-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

mosalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too
Old 20-06-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10846 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice buildup, more please.
Old 20-06-2017, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Pastori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start, support you TS
Old 20-06-2017, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
I have been thinking how to start the thread but it seems that this describes the most. This made me to miss out on relationships (became very quiet/weird) after what happened and my life is messed up till now. I jsut relieving myself by telling a story which I cannot share with anyone else.

There was a girl I'll name her J. She liked me since our days back in school. Our classmates will always try to match us together. She would try her very best to let me know that she liked me but I'll still act blur act blur. Still remember a time when she was back from overseas vacation and she bought the key chain where it shows my name and with the love sign. Our friend even shouted to say 'Have u received your secret present u nvr take wrong right'.

There was once where my friend asked me out for dinner. But in the end, J came as well and my friend just disappeared shortly. Felt a bit of setup thus I'm a little annoyed (I was stressed by my job and schoolwork) To the bros who want to know her figure I would describe it as petite but not extremely curvy. She was busty- breast was a C to D-cup. For her she will always wear the tight tops with a korean style hot pants. The tight tops really shows her figures off. Thorough the talks she'll ask me what kind of girls I like, what do you look for in a girl etc to know me better. But i always gave short answers. The unforgettable question was when she ask who is the girl in my whatsapp pic was it ex. I asked her: 'would you put your ex picture on whatsapp?' She went silent and we quickly finished and left the restaurant.

But I felt bad after that as she sort of became my target to verge my anger on that day when she didn't do much things wrongly. Thus that weekend I went to her house nearby and asked her out for a short dessert. She came but probably felt a bit awkward and did not bombard me with questions instead I asked more about her. She's really independent where she has to work outside to pay for her school fees and allowance for herself. She's not lying as i know that she receives bursary every year. As the place is near her home, she offered to send me home when I declined. When we're near the mrt I told her (from what I recall not the exact wordings used back then):

Me: Thanks so much for coming out ah, really enjoyed it

J: No prob it should be me who's thankful! U nvr wondered why?

Me: you mean?

J: why I gave you special souvenirs and u nvr wondered why I cancel my work for the dessert?

Me: Hmm nvr eh maybe let me think?

She was quite annoyed for a moment. But as I was going to leave, she gave a fast peck on my cheeks before I could react! I dont fancy her back then but my face got red I think ( it was hot). She was shy and ran back to her home. I was thinking of the peck when I was on the train. Dont know why I find her cute when she left, thats where I started to fancy her a little.

But never did I know that this peck will bring both of us so much pain..

TBC
Bro, do continue.
Old 20-06-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 15
greenbone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygreenbone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
Thanks so much will update today if I'm free. But my story may not be as juicy as the other threads since it's from my real experience and I'm not good at describing
Don't worry about it . So far your writing easy to read and understand.
Old 20-06-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
roughshout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1